$3 by the end of the year

$3 by the end of the year
$10 by spring 2018.

Don't fucking sell. CL has Ethereum by the balls and can't scale without it. If you believe in ETH, buy cl instead since its about 200x more undervalued.

grasping at straws? It's over user.

>It's over
It's been like a month. What makes you say that?

Only just beginning user.. CL came out this month and we are only just a little over 2x ICO there's still plenty space on this rocket

He thinks lunk will have a $4billion market cap by spring

>lunk
>$4 billion
> by spring
>nope

It's going to be $15 dollars EOY if it gets listed on Kraken or the like and they actually hire a marketing team. Literally all that is required is marketing and availability.

LOL. You guys gonna regret like hell. why dont you buy it now user, you like kicking yourself?

Just bought $10 worth of LINK.

Am I going to get rich, boys? Are the Lambos waiting?

especially important so that some chinks with marketing and nothing else dont come and take 50x the marketcap. I think a few projects have to get cucked majorly ala adex/bat, before these autist devs realize how to play this game.

It's kind of staggering how much attention it is getting in the actual financial sector and yet the crypto world just ignores it because they expect the devs to shill it to them.

If they marketed Link we could easily 5x. Sergey is more interested in the actual technology than taking us to lamboland.

Yeah, and there's our actual Whales, this coin is going to be huge.

Sergey just loves edging, it’s a requirement to edge to work for smart contract and it’s the final interview question for all applicants. He’s applying edging to every aspect of the company, and the planned moon will involve a company party where everyone releases their loads at the same time.

Kraken is already priced in

>no communication with token holders for months
>twitter and slack get shut down
>suddenly huge marketing campaign fucking everywhere, televison, internet, billboards
>turns out they've perfected their product in the meantime and the whole financial and insurance sectors have already partnered up
>whole crypto market sucked dry in a matter of hours,
>only btc, eth and link survive

5$ EOY is already priced in silly linkies

I really do think the marketing will be traditional since it's actually catering to businesses.

There won't be any ads on TV or Billboards but there will be something.

>being this much of a bear
imagine triple digits

dubs and 0.22 eoy

13 cents before going to 75 cents q1 2018

WHU WON'T IT FUCKING DIP TO 4.6K REEEEEEEEE IF IT MOONS AFTER I SOLD ILL FUCKING KILL MYSELF DAY TRADING IS THR ONLY WAY TO MAKE.MONEY ON THIS TURD

$3.50 eoy. Check em

>thinks he can greentext
fag

oh also, $15 by july 2018 if dubs

Im with this user, $100 easy, probably near $500

Screencap this if you chumps want

Dubs confirm

kys. chainlink is a good product but you faggots make it look like milocoin.

this

$57 by eoy

Check em

shiiiiiiiiiiii

ffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccckkkkkkkkkkkk

NEVER FUCKING SELLING CORPORAL REPORTING IN
>FIRST RULE OF CHAINLINK:

>If you believe in ETH

I dont

ow fuk i better buy

>77
>green id

This truly kek’s chosen coin. Praise kek.

Check’d

unironically yes

Vitalik showed his true form in this tweet

steve jobs ate fruit when he had cancer still knew how to make money

Triple digits would kill me.

Green, the money tap is turned on. Seven, the number of God and completion.

We are gonna make it.

Your toxic man child community single handedly killed this coin

If only. I can see low two digits by EOY if they actually interact with the community and add exchanges. But $50 EOY is insane.

>Ethereum can't scale without the shit token that is built on the Ethereum network

Do you read what you type out?

Makes LINK holders sound absolutely fucking retarded.