AAAAAAAAAA

ALTS ARE GOING BACK DOWN WHAT THE FUCC

every single alt is overbought and now trending sideways. good chance ppl will start taking profits, what did u think was gonna happen.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

MOMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYY

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

I THOUGHT IT WOULD MOON UNTIL WE ARE AT 10 TRILLION GLOBAL MC AAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Fork's tomorrow, people gamble on it.

What fork? Isn't it in 3 weeks time?

MUMMY PLS YOU PROMISEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

how can alts be overbought if the majority of them are still 30-40% down compared to 2 weeks ago?

Warned you about this several hours ago in earlier thread. Pic related. Please find that archived thread and link it here. I am driving. Look for pic related with original post. Tx.

Walton is not

MOMMMMMY

NOT AGAIN!!!

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Stop posting this wojack it creeps me out

wow fucking 10d chess right here

they're going up you retard

what fork are you talking about you retard

b-buy m- muh b-bags.

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You know what time is it.

MOOOOOMMMMMYYYYYY.
NNNNOOOO. WHYYYYYYYYYYYY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

because people are weak handed faggots, they see 20%+ and they start jerking off to their pathetic gains (even though still down in a 2 weeks period)
that's what happens when crypto market gets overrun by normies, boomers, and whales investors who are happy with their 20%
fuck all of them

well I get that you're poor, so 20% off $10 is only $2 profit

imagine if you weren't so poor.....

$1,000 + 20% = $200 profit

$10,000 + 20% = $2,000 profit

$100,000 + 20% = $20,000 profit

and so forth

if you dump your alts and buy Bitcoin right now, you will be up close to 50% by Seg. Just pointing out the obvious.

BTC is going to $3800 in the next month and 90% of alts will be dropping 20-30%

After that we'll see another ATH.
Screen cap and thank me later

the dump before bitcoin gold that no one took seriously happened the 12th, nearly 2 weeks before this scam
people will be careful for this one, I seriously don't even consider buying any alt before the fork

Physical Gold will be dropping to $280 in the same time frame. Screencap and thank me later.......... nah, don't think they will believe that either.

desu BTC does not look good on the daily. Will be watching closely.

Wonderful image

What are you talink about? My VTC and WTC are mooning.

AKA "Desu, we screwed up. Alts just trashed our portfolio. Please please please pretty please with whipped cream and cherries on top, please dump your Bitcoin so we can get back in cheap. We won't do it again."

28% recovery from an 80% crash is by definition not a "Moon".

it is if you waited for it to bottom out to buy back in.

wrong.

>2mb segwit coming at the end of nov
>bitcoin price dropping below 5.5k

Not going to happen. BTC will be up to 7k at least by then.

What kind of retard believes that you can influence the price of bitcoin by FUDing it?

You shouldn't make financial decisions based on emotion

ok, so you are back up "close" to a previous ATH, and it is faltering. That is still not a moon, that is a General Downtrend.. L2 Trade.

Keyword: end of November

It's a difficult time for us alt lads

I take it you do not even have a GED, let alone any collegiate reading comprehension course credits.

are you retarded?

It looks good. Segwit2x is dead, it will get dumped, then without drama we will go to $10,000+++++ in 2018.

I can tell by the way you are getting emotional that you make financial decisions based on emotion

Go upstairs and ask your mother the meaning of the term " facitious". It was a "facitious" post. I am being overly polite, as I sense you are far to.young to be on this board without an adult.

maybe you should ask your dad how to spell facetious you stupid faggot

This one i presume?

>dead

Coinbase already announced they will send out and support trading of 2x. It's going to have top 3 market cap on launch, I wouldn't be surprised if it has a .5 Bitcoin valuation on launch.

I might sell everything for Bitcoin right now.