You might not believe me right now...

You might not believe me right now, but believe me this is the most undervalued fintech coin on the market coin right now. I am not a whale by any means (some ~35k I own) but if I had spare money, I would have put it all in REQ.

Why, you ask? Simply because ycombinator and ING are backing it. Now you might say "that means nothing, a lot of coins are backed by companies!". But the thing is, these are real companies. Not just shoot-it-all hedgefunds hoping to get lucky, but real investors who do due diligence on their projects they back.

Ycombinator is one of the hardest startup accelerators to get in. Without a vision or trust of paul graham himself, you don't get in. Simple as that. Them listing REQ as "Paypal 2.0" should say enough. ING is one of the biggest banking enterprises to have ever set foot on the face of planet Earth. You really think they would risk their name by putting it in association with such a product if they thought it was just another P&D shitcoin?

No. This coin is different. To our "pajeet shilling Veeky Forums retards" it might not be obvious yet but the mere fact these companies want to be associated with it AND back it, should be a sign that they are on to something.

Don't take my word for it. Do your own research. But just understand that this coin it is different. After all that hype, KYC and no Americans in the ICO, isn't it strange this coin is almost below pre-sale even? That is because it is actively being manipulated for people to panic and sell their bags at a loss to insiders who know what is here to come.

Just leaving this here as food for thought. Do with it as you wish.

Other urls found in this thread:

getcontrol.co/blog/uncovering-hidden-fees-paypal/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When you say
"After all that hype, KYC and no Americans in the ICO, isn't it strange this coin is almost below pre-sale even? That is because it is actively being manipulated for people to panic and sell their bags at a loss to insiders who know what is here to come."

What evidence leads you to come to that conclusion? Seems like a baseless assumption (just my 2cents, I'm not doubting you)

I will research more, I was thinking of doing a split between LINK,ZEN,REQ, a decentrialized exchange, and Ethereum... thoughts?

These all seem solid for the next year.

They were too aggressive

you copy this same copypasta everyday

i want to believe... but this price is JUSTING me so hard

Why would people sell this at a loss? The price cannot achieve pre-sale prices without people biting the bullet. Why would they do this, when they can just hold it and not sell? Plenty of people are doing this but the downward pressure are making people drop their hands, to people buying happily at those prices.

Those people (or person) can do this for days on end without hurting himself. He simply sells a bit (could even be to himself!) and as a result, other people sell to. It's the simplicity of the market which panic sellers take profit off. This is not a coin which has been on a high and is now being over sold, no, this coin hasn't even steadily been on the market for its ico price.

Does that mean it is over valued or are people driving the price down due to the lack of exchanges providing space for this coin?

I am not surprised at all. If I had the funds to do this and had faith in a coin, I would also want to accumulate more for cheap.

Bump

bro it's at 0.00015 now
That's below PRESALE, and 25% below ICO

believe me, I trust this project too, i've put 2k USD into it at ICO price, but i believe nibba

I have put in 35k USD, will i make it? so far i am in ultra red . lmao

i unironically think these guys have a solid project and good mentoring and partnerships

ycomb will make this paypal 2.0

>below ICO

I better hope you are right. The numbers are telling me something else. At least i have only invested 35k and not more into this.

Too bad this retard team didnt think this through when they gave investors 20% presale bonuses and then capped the ICO. Whales have 100% control of the market and are just driving the price down with 150 ether walls that none of the ICO contributors can do anything about having only ~6,7-13,4 eth worth of REQ.

Also didnt help this mongoloid baguette team decided to unleash the tokens at the worst time possible with the btc fork.

ask yourself this, do we need Paypal 2.0?

>imb4 muh blockchain

Mastercard already is rolling out their blockchain and Paypal is right behind them

ask yourself this, are paypal and mastercard going to lower their fees and lay off 95% of their workforce?

Paypal unironically is free to send money across the US
>he thinks businesses to buisiness transactions pay that hefty fee that consumers/stores pay
lmfao deluded REQtard

The funniest thing is you could've flipped it for a 10% profit if you wern't greedy and sold right after it was listed

Srly you got no clue what paypal is doing, are you? 1/10 for the try, because you are able to write words.

I am glad I didnt get into ICO however I will buy in tomorrow when my funds arrive

>paypal is a $80 billion company
>because they give their services for free
I'm not the retarded one here..

im lost

Easy, do your own research and then you are not lost.

getcontrol.co/blog/uncovering-hidden-fees-paypal/

>no fees
>fees

No need to shill REQ. It will do well, give it some time. This month will be last chance anyone gets it under ICO.

It's making me depressed.

>REQ

More like REkt amirite?

Stop twisting the knife, man.

its not below pre-sale yet, a source i trust told me the biggest whales who put more than $1 mil got it at 30% bonus aka 0.00015
these people are still dumping

request did a big mistake by giving so much presale bonus

And it's now selling at .00014 on ED. It's dead, Jim.

rip. let's move on. what to shill now for some rich ass motherfucker who doesn't share his gains anymore?

UTRUST ICO Nov 2nd. Basically REQ except more Portuguese and not quite as hyped due to the YC partnership.

I sold at a loss to ride other coins. Now I can afford way more REQ.

i fucking hate paypal with a passion. anything i can do to support this project and fuck paypal over i will.

don't worry, we're gonna make it =)

Please let me die peacefully, I can't afford to sell at this loss, not this big.

Literally JUST got 2 new developers to build it. It's pie in the sky at the moment

230 ETH wall at 150. Can't even sell my bags
JUST