Tell me this isn't real

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FUCKING RETARD

AAAAHAHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHAHHA

You looooove crypto don't change bro?

He fell for the diversification meme

I wish my portfolio was this interesting

>tfw OP makes it while linklets lose everything

trading in such small quantities means you are getting literally destroyed by trading fees and transaction fees

Also 5000000 edoge 1000 eeth and some 0x and some Mona. Keep trying to diversify but keep getting cucked. Now I have so many bags I can't consolidate

Your plan is wait for something to 100 or 1000x? Actually not a bad idea

One day you're gonna make it OP. Just one of these coins has to do a stratis-style 1000x run and you've got bucks.

Or just one of them will go 10x, then you sell 90% of it, and reinvest it. this is what I did, starting with a similar amount like you have today. Eventually doing this will make it so your portfolio will explode once just a few of those coins run 10x higher and you pare the position back, buying into a batch of new coins with the "house money" you've accumulated.

in short. you're doing it right. people who go all in with such low capital get burned if the one coin they've got into fucks them over. I learned this the hard way and only got my money back with a mix of xby, bitbean, pie, verge, and coins like magi

Mona did that. I had 5 but I sold with 10 percent gain 3 days before it 10x last week. Should I remove all my sell orders that I have at 10 percent above purchase price?

Also I started with $200 in btc in May and pulled back out 150$ in July. So 50$ cost for my portfolio

Doot doot

gotta catch 'em all

How so? It's percentage-based, unless you move stuff between exchanges or are using EtherDelta.

where the fuck do people get this from? trading 100$ once for 1% fee is the same fucking thing as trading 1$ a hundred times for 1% fee

It's not completely idiotic, but I'd say only invest in the top 5

Math is hard

Better than me

>Doge
>no LINK
come on m8