Lumens Conference OFFICIAL THREAD

IT'S HAPPENING IN 4 HOURS WHY IS NOBODY TALKING ABOUT THIS

>us.money2020.com/sessions/reimagining-cross-border-payments-simpler-faster-cheaper-more-accessible

>PayPal and Stellar Lumens in same talk

>Dig deeper

cnbc.com/2017/09/27/business-wire-paypal-appoints-rodney-c-adkins-to-its-board-of-directors.html

> PayPal Appoints Rodney C. Adkins to its Board of Directors

>Mr. Adkins will serve on PayPal's Audit, Risk and Compliance Committee. His appointment was effective September 26, 2017.

>he spent more than 30 years at International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), where he most recently served as Senior Vice President, Corporate Strategy, leading continuous transformation projects, developing new strategic growth opportunities, and expansion in Africa.

Buy XLM/STR NOW or be poor for the rest of your life. It's your call.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Stellar/comments/78h3a1/papal_and_stellar_have_been_working_and_linked/
twitter.com/StellarOrg/status/922534849373667328
newsbtc.com/2017/10/24/smartlands-first-ico-stellar/
webinar.stellar.org/ico-platform
tradingview.com/chart/XLMBTC/iR3iicXx-XLMBTC/
pscp.tv/w/1MYxNjWqBDbxw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this seems to be a coincidence more than anything else

HOLYSHIT It actually checks out

PAYPAL IS HAPPENING

LUMENEER REPORTING IN

Do we have a livestream for the talk?

>Something something rumour...
>Something something news...

Been holding since yesterday, looking at a nice rally.

The paypal partnership will send this thing to the fucking moon.

Ty anons for showing this to us a few days ago!

lol, guy puts 8 btc buy order ar 717 sats, another guy sells 16 btc at the same sats

This better not be a fucking hoax I'm fucking not gonna be at my fucking computer from 230 to 6. I better come back to a moon and not a fucking dump.

image was definitely faked

there's no reason that "present" wouldn't be capitalied. Someone knows how to do right click -> inspect element. Big woop.

Bitcoin rally = this aint happening, you're getting bamboozled by whales at this moment, 720's will fall to mid 600's within next 3 hours.

big if true desu, it will break 1k again

you can literally go to the money 20/20 site and see for yourself brainlet.

that's a completely different event where they're on a panel

go to the lumen reddit site. they say it's a fake. they are on a panel together but this "partnering for "whatever is bullshit.

>tfw lumeneer

>xlm mooning because retards are buying the rumor
>not selling 10 minutes before the conference

literally free money

Ya but if the partnership is confirmed you miss out on probably a 70 percent single big green dildo

do you think it'll keep going up until then?

sell the hype or enjoy your bags retards

so what's the probability that this is true? Is it possible to put a number on it?

Ya and if the partnership happens u miss out on 70 percent gains in about 2 minutes

but if not then you won't even have enough money to buy a plushie pink wojak.

i'll sell once i'm at +40%, aka very soon. it's good to know that somebody will take my bags

Can't wait to see you posting pink wojacks in four hours

There's no way it'll dip that hard with the partnerships it already has. That would be market irrationality at its fucking worst.

>closing +40%
>pink wojak

i'll jump trade something else

>crypto
>market irrationality
exactly

reddit.com/r/Stellar/comments/78h3a1/papal_and_stellar_have_been_working_and_linked/

Everyone seems to be glossing over the fact that XLM is preparing to become an ICO platform.

pls explain

>There's no way it'll dip that hard with the partnerships it already has.

You could say that, but look at lumens 1y trend.

You're literally retarded if you're not in lumens right now. It's the next billion dollar coin and it's not even hard to see.

BUY BUY BUY

Is there a link for this?

How long until this shit starts?

>twitter.com/StellarOrg/status/922534849373667328

>newsbtc.com/2017/10/24/smartlands-first-ico-stellar/

>webinar.stellar.org/ico-platform

If you guys want to sell the news, I wouldn't do it with more than 30% of your stack. The next 12 hours are going to be fucking parabolic.

4 hours

Ok but the one year trend is prior to new information. Namely this will be used for billions of dollars of cross currency transfers with major relationships with IBM and TDBANk and may be a part of hyperledger.

ripple dipped when the conference started. Every coin when a conference starts

Buy Lumens or Monacoin?

Why is it so valuable ? Is it just the partnerships ? I hear its just a transaction currency with low fees. What does it do differently?

You could even say crashed. In a quite of a pickle. But it will most likely moon for a couple of hours more.

monacoin after lumens

What sats do I buy buy buy at?

When btc goes to 7k shortly it won't make any difference what's announced.

You're going down.

Any idea if it's live streamed?

it will moon for another 2 hours 100%, maybe 3.

then it will dip when the conference starts.

then it will either moon or tank, depending on the partnership

Bullish confirmation at 843 apparentely.
tradingview.com/chart/XLMBTC/iR3iicXx-XLMBTC/

>This

This is why conferences suck

Damn this is getting exciting. If paypal is confirmed this will be the bull run of the year.

got in at 701. holding about 21k. where do people expect this to go

850 - 100%

2x if paypal, -50% if not

when does the conference startt?

1000 guaranteed
1600 today if paypal confirmed
1300 long term guaranteed even if no news today because they announced more events are coming with news. This isn't the end.

can someone tell me why coins crash during conferences?
Doesn't make sense

is there a livestream of the conference?

1000 before the conference?

insane you are

It's a logo of a fucking little rocket.

Looks gay as fuck

Fcuk this coin

lol noooooo.
It's already losing steam

people cash out after a good pump and there's no guarantee of anything spectacular happening. And if there's a big announcement, people who are quick can hop back in cheap.

Fuck I'm tired as shit but I don't want to put a stop-loss

I fucked up guys

What causes the spikes in market cap?

All this based on rumor. Get ready for a BIG pullback. Get your sell orders ready.

stay away

well the IBM thing is confirmed. So it shows that they're capable of making partnerships happen.

These pumpers are calling 850 and 1000. jajajaja

Sold at 660k after double top formed last night and now it mooned to 750k overnight.

This wasn’t supposed to happen what the fuck

Then again, the fact that everyone on twitter is shilling 1000+ makes me worried as usually it's not good to be part of the herd

it *is* good to be a part of the herd. It's just about being ahead of the herd.

The pump is over.

Where do you see me saying 1000 before the conference?

I'm talking short term.

I'll buy back in at 650

You're neurotic as fuck, zoom out and use atleast 30min candles. At least.

I recommend 4h though, to see the bigger picture. Not that even 5% of Veeky Forums is able to see the bigger picture.

Most of you get burned trading 5min candle noise.

Sell the news

Paypal will uses their own tech, not some little startup shitcoin.

S-sorry, chief

in less than 3 hours

Suprise me
GCIH2CHNO7Y3KVBH4FOL6KMRAVS52POGM3TLOCKHLWBO73RWGSMIPYTO

CONFERENCE JUST GOT CANCELED SELL SELL SELL

Is this the new link retard hype?
Nobody confirmed paypal

Someone missed 500 sats entry point

SOMEONE FUCKING POST CONFERENCE LINK

The PayPal thing is a joke. The guy just happens to be speaking around the same time at the Stellar guy. Total coincidence. But these autists are using it as fuel to hype their shitcoin. Don't fall for it.

It'll come down before the conference starts right? I fomoed at 753 sat lmao....

you made a mistake

*at the same time...

fixed that for you

>753
>lmao....

Everythings going to be alright.

according to your meme lines, it might reach 1000 sats in 3 days. That's a long time desu

What do you expect them to say? The previous partnership was announced outside of a conference. It there was a partnership with Paypal, it would have leaked.

right hurr
pscp.tv/w/1MYxNjWqBDbxw

Checked around with some people I know at the conference. They say the PayPal rumors are all over the place. So, I guess I could be wrong. Maybe the deal is legit.

I don't expect proof that you're not larping but I'm genuinely curious, what connections do you have? You seem smart, and pretty cool.

The stronger the rumor, the stronger it will pull back. Not gonna take this risk.

Damn its gonna dump before conference...

based, we need more fomo

You seem smart, and pretty cool.You seem smart, and pretty cool.You seem smart, and pretty cool.You seem smart, and pretty cool.You seem smart, and pretty cool.You seem smart, and pretty cool.You seem smart, and pretty cool.You seem smart, and pretty cool.You seem smart, and pretty cool.You seem smart, and pretty cool.You seem smart, and pretty cool.You seem smart, and pretty cool.You seem smart, and pretty cool.You seem smart, and pretty cool.You seem smart, and pretty cool.You seem smart, and pretty cool.You seem smart, and pretty cool.You seem smart, and pretty cool.You seem smart, and pretty cool.You seem smart, and pretty cool.You seem smart, and pretty cool.You seem smart, and pretty cool.You seem smart, and pretty cool.You seem smart, and pretty cool.You seem smart, and pretty cool.

Thank you. There's some crypto investors groups I'm in. A few of the members are at the conference. I texted them to ask them if the PayPal/Stellar rumors are happening there like they are on the web. They said absolutely, and from some big insiders too.

if you watched closely and saw what was happening at the "double top" you would have seen that the price action didn't quite match the first peak, also the falling wedge in combination with the overall bullish trend off of the overcorrection to 400 would have told you that if was too low and was oversold coming off the massive correction from the 1k peak, and that we still on our way up.

>tfw you nearly perfectly called movement on the 22nd

Shorting the fuck out of this. No way is PayPal going to use stellar. Retarded to even consider it a remote possibility.
Easy money.

you think it's hitting 1000 again?