Alright Veeky Forums

Alright Veeky Forums

Trying to validate my business idea. You may remember me from yesterday.

How much would you be willing to pay for earbuds as shown in the photo? They would come in red, blue, and green.

$2

Thanks. What country are you located in? If you're in the US, what state?

1$

If they are good sounding, from $5 to $7.

gotta admit they look qt, get some in pink and the roasties will buy them when they go for their once a week brisk-walk aka jogging.

maybe 20$ would be a good price to target the middle class, higher price means higher quality as they say.

10 LINK

haha that's what I was thinking.

I feel like more women would buy them than men because of the "kawaii" factor or whatever the fuck.

They're from Alibaba. They actually do have a pink version of the earbuds. I'm also trying to figure out how I would start marketing these to women. I'm still at university in the US so maybe I could sell them to women there? idk

Instagram can be used for some advertising, If you managed to sell and spread enough of them around then they will become walking advertisers for you.

as for me i pay more attention to quality and durability instead of looks, so i would say max 15 $

socal

cool. I'm in Socal too.

I feel like I'd target more of the upper-middle class in SoCal with this and charge $8-$14 for earbuds like this to the "mindfulness/you gotta be happy" crowd that's prevalent around here.

just make em cheap like 10$ with decent sound the grills will go crazy for them

I can get these wholesale for 100+ from Alibaba for $0.75/each

Imagine the profit margin kek. oy vey

If you make it shiny enough any dumbass will buy it at a ridiculous price. Look at Dre Beats and Apple. The profit margin is absolute insanity.

Yes, but the difference is that Dr Dre is putting his personal brand behind it. I have no personal brand.

it's killing me that L is on right eye and R is left eye.

No you don't understand. People are meth heads when it comes it electronics. Shiny =profitable

That's true. They could give a shit about the actual sound quality. I think I'll target these to women, it'll spread like wildfire when their girl friends see it and force their boyfriends to buy it for them.

One day you may brah, just take the risk and be happy with whatever fate throws at you.
You may either end up making decent profit or with a pile of useful devices.

Just a heads up, make sure to package them if they're not packaged, also test the device before selling it if it's possible to make it look untouched.

Good luck user, maybe someday you'll open your own shop, that's if you continue and not get butthurt over a small loss here and there.

That all depends on the quality of the sound. The design is cute, but the audio quality is more important.

>audio quality is more important.
Do you think roasties really give a shit about audio quality?