Started 48 hours ago. Am I going to be rich or what?

Started 48 hours ago. Am I going to be rich or what?

No

sorry to say...u have shit coins in r list....by the next week come and post u r blkfolia....likely u will have 50% of what u have now...

NOT LIKING THOSE ANSWERS BOIS

Significant percentage of portfolio in DOGE

I guess it's not much either way. I would keep at least 20-30% in BTC until you figure out what the fuck you are doing.

why do you own doge

lol u gonna get rekt, but that's how you learn. Good luck with those 3 heavy ass bags you just bought at a premium.

I also have 100 in Electroneum ICO

>dogecoin

you're a dumb faggot OP

that should be in monacoin

>no ARK

You wont make it.

You're holding literal meme coins. At the very least part of your portfolio should be in coins like BTC or ETH.

Idk man it's up to 986 now. So are you all saying I should liquidate?

I only dropped like 680 in to begin with
I don't trust ETH. That shit looks flimsy. BTC seems solid but it's also fucking 5700 a coin, so part of my investment isn't shit in BTC.

XLM is retarded, you've bought at the top. You've done the opposite of buy the rumour sell the news.

>Doge
KEK

>BCN
???????

Buy something relatively high risk high reward with only $960.

Ignore this fucking retarded cunt Buying into bitcoin or ETH (especially eth) with such little meme money is so fucking stupid.

That last part is what I was getting at. I don't have enough to invest into real BTC

Have you actually done any other research? Tell me some shitcoins you've been eyeing up. XLM and doge are not what you want to be buying.

Why not XLM? It looked pretty promising to me

Doge spikes every year between December/March so I bought a few of those.

I figured CEO of PayPal getting on board w/ Stellar would be good for at least a little ride up.
I bought in at 540 sats and it's 740 now. Is that not a good sign?

Oh and BCN I just had $10 sitting and I wanted to drop it into smth that could potentially double to $20

Because you're buying rumours. Guaranteed sell off and you will be rekt.

Doge won't spike again. This is a completely new realm than the last 3 years. Ignore old patterns as you're playing in a normie market now (hence why you're here).

Dodge won't spike in like 4-6 months, it spike like 2 months ago. XLM you can do the stop loss

Shitcoins. You don't have a lot of work with so I'd say look into doing something like this:

LTC 10% NEO 20%, OMG 20%, LISK %15, XLM 20%, ZEN 15%

??
volume doesnt matter you'll get the same percentage whenever its 1 btc or 0.01

You don't even know why you made money dude... everyone was holding btc to get btcgold. Now the money is flowing back into the altcoins. If I were you I would sell now while you're ahead, because there is another fork coming next month.

So much love for XLM. XLM is horse shit.

LISTEN YOU FUCKING HOMOS:

XLM WILL NEVER SEE 4400 SATS AGAIN. GIVE IT UP - YOU FUCKED UP. DROP YOUR FUCKING BAGS.

If you want to succeed in crypto sell your shitcoin gainz right now and get at least 80% into btc/eth/omg/neo.
If you don't care about the money you invested just keep your stacks and learn from your failure. Don't forget to post pink wojacks next week.

Did you sell at 500sat pajeet?

Don't worry, you can still rebuy those bags.

SO fucking stupid. Jesus fuck.

Keep in mind, user, when you listen to fuckwits like above who think neo and omg are comparable to btc and eth, they have been in this space less than a few months. Neo and omg are still new as fuck, they are in their bleedout phase. If you're lucky neo will get some good china news. If you're not then you'll lose out significantly.

>inb4 someone tries to tell me neo isn't new.

ANS was unheard of for fucking ages before the rebrand and RPX sent it into orbit.

Definitely not.

OP Doge is much awesome.