Who here bought LINK @ $.46+ ?

Who here bought LINK @ $.46+ ?

Other urls found in this thread:

www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_GAC15_Technological_Tipping_Points_report_2015.pdf#page=24
capgemini.com/consulting/wp-content/uploads/sites/30/2017/07/smart-contracts.pdf
swift.com/node/39911
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I did, and sold at .40 cents at a loss which apparently was one of the best ideas I made this month.
I don't have a lot of good ideas.

at least LINK is way better than DGB.. hold strong user

>Selling a loss

Literally everyone except the redditors.

>tfw too intelligent to pay less than 40 cents for Link

>Buy high, sell low
Why am I not surprised?

Bought at 40 cents. Later bought shit loads again at 25 cents.

Bought at ICO sold at 40 cents. You guys are dumbasses

It's easy to second guess yourself now but I can see the future and in 6 months you're going to look like a genius buying at that price.

>tfw you bought at $.38, $.34, and $.32

yep

How many people here actually have more than 200k Link?

Anyone else been day trading this coin. I've managed to increase my holdings by 25% and it gives me something to occupy my time with while I wait for it to moon

>bought 16k LINKS at 8k sats a piece

Probably a small handful.

>LINK isn't the only coin tackling oracles
>most LINK is held by devs (90%)
>will still inflate 3x its current supply
>no customer base as of yet
>transaction fees going into the LINK system will actually be very small, thus little profit for hodlers
>shamelessly shilled on Veeky Forums
>10x returns!
>2 devs 1 white paper at one time quarter a billion marketcap
>all for a business that hasn't produced anything at all

huehuehuehuehuehue

I know I've seen a few people here with 1m+.

I wonder where 120k falls into the holdings chart.

haha
dumass
laffin @ (you)
but really, once LINK hits $100 it won't matter

I can make the same greentext FUD for any coin in the top 20. What piece of shit are you holding dude? Let me guess, omg and neo you fucking reddit cancer.

Im holding 136k but most here are holding 50k or less.

Nope, I'm a deluded ARKie. FUD away, you also didn't counter argue any of my points.

>because you know I'm right :^)

spotted the asshurt deluded linkie

>once LINK hits $100

Hueeeeeeeeeehuehuehuehuehuehuehue why just $100?

Clearly you a newfag that can't realize Link will hit $692 next month (hint: top secret insider here)

Huehueheuheuhhehue

question to all linkies
why are you so obsessed with this coin?
is it because the shills on here convinced you to buy it and now you're trying to damage control your shitty decision?

>holding a loss

They think its the only coin that is attempting to do what its doing. They got shilled on hard by Veeky Forums, didn't read the whitepaper/research at all, bought really fucking high, etc...

>no customer base as of yet
That's the whole point, to invest at the very early beginning.
Maybe a nice savings account is more your thing user.

The demand for smart contracts is pathetic. At least for something like ARK the goal is to link blockchains together. The demand for blockchain tech as a whole is increasing. That's the difference.

>The demand for smart contracts is pathetic.
Lmao.
Smart contracts are one of the hottest items when it comes to the future of finance.

Let me give you a few examples of some of the industry's most significant influencers.
I chose these examples because they not only discuss the importance of smart contracts, but specifically mention Smartcontract.com by name.

WEF: www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_GAC15_Technological_Tipping_Points_report_2015.pdf#page=24
World economic forum talking about smart contracts and crypto as a technological tipping point, specifically mentioning Chainlink/Smartcontract.com by name

Capgemini: capgemini.com/consulting/wp-content/uploads/sites/30/2017/07/smart-contracts.pdf
Massive consultancy and IT firm Capgemini devoting an entire report to the importance of smart contracts, specifically mentioning Chainlink/Smartcontract.com and Sergey Nazarov by name as the only providers of a smart contract solution that can use external data

SWIFT: swift.com/node/39911
SWIFT itself saying how "Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) and Smart Contracts (SC) promise to transform automation in the financial industry, and are generating huge interest amongst financial institutions and technology providers."

Gartner: (see pic)

tl;dr not only are the very biggest global economic players tripping over themselves to adopt blockchain tech, they are specifically lusting after smart contracts, AND mentioning Chainlink/Smartcontract.com specifically.

don't feed the fudder

>bought at .32 and .36 $
>sold at .42$ to buy better coins
>"Oh look it's 25 cents" and bought back
Feeling pretty good, now I can just HODL for ever

>$692

My algos average out to $588 by December, but I mostly agree otherwise