Bitcoin is the biggest shitcoin of all

Bitcoin is the biggest shitcoin of all.

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/chart/chaindatasizefull
blog.skycoin.net/statement/state-of-the-crypto-market-development-updates/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

its going to be forked like every 2 weeks now going forward

Let me warm you too that Ethereum is a ticking bomb. It uses PoW like Bitcoin so it has the same problems than it (extremely slow tx processing, centralized by mining mafias and enormous waste of energy/ressources = is not viable). The worst of the worst is that it is fucking bloated to death.
Look: etherscan.io/chart/chaindatasizefull
Right now a full node is fucking 350gb and its growth rate keeps getting faster.
This will lead to two options: either it will crash at some point, or either it will get centralized. So much bloat is not viable, no users will host a full node. Also most of its token is vaporware that is not used.

Ethereum leader does not believe in property rights too. Do you trust him?

The state of the crypto market: blog.skycoin.net/statement/state-of-the-crypto-market-development-updates/

Pure shit. Full marketing, no product, zero consumer adoption.

Time to stop the scams and invest in good tech like Bitbay, Blocknet or even Skycoin.
Tokens are discarded because not having development freedom regarding the blockchain is shit.

Wake up Veeky Forums.

Imitation is the greatest form of flattery :^)_

>muh property rights

BitcoinZ

Switched all my ETH to ARK, any non-retard would have already done the same.

Bitcoin Bitcoin when

It is intelligent to switch from ETH, but why Ark? Ark is fucking written in JAVASCRIP. It has a slow ass tx processing.

Bitcoin has literally 0 innovations so it is easy to imitate it. You just has to fork it and do some marketing.

The Yamcha of crypto.

Decred is "unforkable" (any minority chain is extremely unlikely to survive because of the consensus rules), solves all of Bitcoin's problems with its governance system.

>the coin that everyone tries to be a shitcoin

Do you think it is normal to get thrown out of your own legally owned fucking house?? Do you want to legitimate thugs with gun saying you can't live in your own house??

The coin that is a shitcoin that everyone tries to push as good coin. Even states push it because they know it is shit. Big investors call it a scam Tulipe style and they are right on the fact that Bitcoin has literally no reason to exist because it is centralized, slow and has better alternatives in the altcoin market.

if the money skeleton says so, that is the world we must live in, comrade :^)

Fiat is the biggest shitcoin

name one thing with a reason to exist

Long term another coin will become the face of crypto, BTC won't be the the actual coin that gets used / spent it will be something like LTC

>Not knowing about sharding and PoS which is coming to Ethereum within 6-12 months.

so when is Litecoin going to hit $1000?

True.

The state of crypto marketing I suppose.

Everything but you. :^)

>LTC
>the literal brother of Bitcoin
No thanks.

That's what the marketing department says since years. They can't unbloat the bloat is the truth.

>hurr I'm a late comer poorfag therefore my alts must be the future
dude, no coin out there is even close to being mass adopted as a currency
btc is digital gold whether you fucks like it or not, it will crazy numbers in the near future whether you like it or not, and I cannot wait to see the utter disbelief from you when that happens

>Bitcoin has literally 0 innovations
This is the most retarded thing I've ever read on Veeky Forums

That's why I went all in on eth

Muh store of value

Hardly anyone hosts Bitcoin nodes either, there is virtually no incentive other than the goodness of your own heart.

>This is the most retarded thing I've ever read on Veeky Forums
So you never read your own posts? :^)

WTF WHERE DID MY LINK GO???? AAAAAAA

Type in eth even more shit