Why are slavs such cucks

>Each year, the Huns [Avars] came to the Slavs, to spend the winter with them; then they took the wives and daughters of the Slavs and slept with them, and among the other mistreatments [already mentioned] the Slavs were also forced to pay levies to the Huns

sauce?

They got tired of that fast, and elected a Frankish merchant named Samo to lead the very first Slavic state in history.

Are you saying that Germanics didn't get cucked by Huns? Or perhaps even by Moors that took blonde Visigothic wives of chieftains and made them into cumdump for his soldiers?

>each year

holy shit

Yeah, and then Slavs removed all the Mongoloids and kebabs in revenge.

>cucks

Bait better.

source: some butthurt med faggot who almost got killed by based slavbros
did i guessed it correctly?

Al-Jāḥiẓ said that Slavic women make terrible slaves, they don't enjoy sex.

They pretty much outed themselves as being so small dicked that Slavic woman can't feel it entering.

>“And this is what we can say generally about their women: during intercourse they do not give pleasure; they are also incapable to perform any trade for they lack understanding of services and intelligence for manual labour”

Chronicle of Fredegar, Book IV, Section 48, written circa 642

It was the mongrels who rebelled, ie. the bastard children of slavic girls and avar warriors. Pure slavs were docile soyboys.

r/asianmasculinity

Where did you get that? Non-mixed Slavic men definitely did not like the Avars, and had all the reason to revolt as well.

I am just rephrasing what Fredegar wrote. He literally says that the rapebabies were the ones who lead the revolt.

There were already revolts taking place against the Avars before Samo lead them. It was why he was there in the first place as a merchant to make a profit from arms dealing.

You also changed your argument from "It was the mongrels who rebelled" to "...the rapebabies were the ones who lead the revolt.". I simply mentioned there's no reason non-mixed Slavs wouldn't revolt.

"But the sons of the Huns, who were [then] raised with the wives and daughters of these Wends could not finally endure this oppression anymore and refused obedience to the Huns and began, as already mentioned, a rebellion."

Face it, slavs were too scared and servile to do anything about getting cucked until a more alpha group told them what to do.

#TOLD

>the sons of the Huns raised with Slavic women started a rebellion
>this means the rest of the Slavic tribesman, which were a majority in Pannonia btw, did not join because they were too "cucked" to do anything about it
>why was Samo trading arms with the Slavs if they were too cucked to do anything about it before the rapebabies

The absolute state of Veeky Forums

Samo was trading with them after the rapebaby revolt has started. Why are you trying to missplace this event in time. Fredegar is describing how the revolt which Samo traded with and eventually led started.

Face it, it was a rapebaby revolt led by a Frank which most likely used slavs as disposable footsoldiers, just like the avars did.

Nowhere do I say that regular slavs did not join. I am saying that they were not the leaders or the instigators, they were followers as is their nature.

The half-breeds led by Samo were a better alternative to Avars (who raped and pillaged slavs in the winter only to order them to fight for them in the summer), so it is pretty obvious that slavs would choose to follow the former. FOLLOW being the key word here.

It was written in the past so it HAS to be true, right?! People didn't talk shit back then.

wehew disgusting

Fredegar said he went to the Slavs in the fortieth year of Chlothar II, so in 624. We don't know exactly when the revolt started, but it was most likely after 626 following the Avars defeat in the siege of Constantinople. The timeline is not clear. I also don't understand your obsession of muddying the waters by describing Slavs "as disposable footsoldiers" when many burials showed Europoid features, suggesting that quite a lot of Slavs received proper honors upon death.

"It was the mongrels who rebelled, ie. the bastard children of slavic girls and avar warriors. Pure slavs were docile soyboys."

And you're assuming a lot about a vague statement in a chronicle. Samo's Empire was a confederation of many Slavic tribes, with himself as king elected by the tribesman. The "half-breeds" did not fight trying to replace the Avars, they fought for the Slavs.

If we say it's fake then what's the point of this thread?

Congrats, you just destroyed the science of History. Go home everybody, History is over and written sources are meaningless. Board name should be changed to just Humanities.

That may explain the kind of Asiatic faces some have.
t. I'm half Slav so I've been around lots of them

I was shitposting. I agree with you for the most part. It was a slavic rebellion and a slavic state, definitvely one with a slavic culture, Fedegar says as much. However, upon reading the full excerpt about slavs, avars an eventual arrival of Samo the point still stands that he clearly states that it was the mixed sons who instigated the rebellion.

>I was shitposting

So I was wasting my time.

Then I definitely do not have to mention that simply because the mixed Huns instigated the rebellion since " could not finally endure this oppression anymore" that does not make Slavs "docile soyboys."

Asiatic features are the domain of East Slavs who have nothing to do with the events described here. In their case it's the mongols when they were getting fucked and different siberian asiatic tribes when they were doing the fucking.

It's been confirmed that Avars were WHITE AR1ans with some mong admix they got from raping Chinese villages. Only roachs and Asianmasculinity have problems to accept this.

We're not talking about the "whiteness" or "yellowness" of anyone over here, go back to /pol/.

First of all, we don't even clearly know where the Avars came from. All we know is that they were steppe nomads from Central Asia that moved into Pannonia in the middle of the 6th century.

Secondly, the Avars were a ruling caste in Pannonia, the Slavs were the subjugated majority that labored for them and provided levies. So much so that a form of Slavic was the lingua franca of the Avar Khaganate, It's difficult to say whether they were "white" or not, especially when you consider Eurasian features were rather common in that period following the Huns and all the other ethnicities they dragged around.

pure mongoloids are docile soyboys, every steppe people has genetic influence from indo-europeans (and the original steppe peoples were fully indo-european), early turkics did especially

>Cemeteries dated to the late Avar period (8th century) included many human remains with physical features typical of East Asian people or Eurasians (i.e. people with both East Asian and European ancestry).[36] Remains with East Asian or Eurasian features were found in about one third of the Avar graves from the 8th Century.[37] According to Lipták, 79% of the population of the Danube-Tisza region during the Avar period showed Europoid characteristics

Slavs in the early medieval were Nordics, this Asian influence is a result of later turko-tatar and finnic admixture.

Avars were brachycephalic Asians.

just because they brought some mongoloid women with them when they back migrated from asia doesn't make them asian

>this Asian influence is a result of later turko-tatar and finnic admixture.
Ancestors of Slavs mixed with Finno-Ugrics for centuries before they became Slavs known to everyone.

>Ancestors of Slavs mixed with Finno-Ugrics for centuries before they became Slavs known to everyone.
Maybe the far-northern Slavs, but the other didn't on the relevant scale.

No, Western Slavs as well. They assimilated a lot of Balts, which covered half of modern Poland. Those Balts were already mixed with Finno-Ugrics.

>No, Western Slavs as well. They assimilated a lot of Balts, which covered half of modern Poland. Those Balts were already mixed with Finno-Ugrics.
This happened in late medieval on a relevant scale. Back then also the main cephalic index of Poland changed from 73.5 (dolichocephalic European) to around 83 (brachycephalic Asian), not shockingly.

>Chronicle of Fredegar
The author was a Frank, coincidentally both Slavs and Avars had a history of fucking Frankish shit up. It's not like chroniclers (who are unreliable source of information) would make shit up to portray Avars as cruel degenerates and Slavs as effeminate cucks, right?
>The absolute state of Veeky Forums
History is literally guesswork + archeology, we DON'T take ancient sources serious. Neither did they back then, they were a little more than a bunch of storytellers who wrote shit they heard from their friend's greatgrandfather's merchant brother, what they made up to make their comissioner's satisfaction (yeah, they didn't do it for fun and future generations) and what they written down as a critism and comparison to contemporary state they lived in.

>This happened in late medieval on a relevant scale. Back then also the main cephalic index of Poland changed from 73.5 (dolichocephalic European) to around 83 (brachycephalic Asian), not shockingly.
Change in skull shapes occurs with rapid diet and climate change, not because of some imaginary mixing. N1c was present in Poland and Baltic countries before Medieval Era.

>Change in skull shapes occurs with rapid diet and climate change, not because of some imaginary mixing.
Why are there no brachycephalic Negroids then? You are delusional.

>climate change
Why the Innuits are dolichocephalic then?

Because Negroids are mostly Nordic, meanwhile Slavs like Poles and Czechs are Asian.

>Because Negroids are mostly Nordic
They have the same skull lenght, however all humans were dolichocephalic at first. Brachycephaly is a result of asain degeneracy.

>that he clearly states that it was the mixed sons who instigated the rebellion.
How could he know so?

Also it kind of ignores that the bulk of the confederation under Samo and other Wendic Regis was not in Pannonian Basin.

>Brachycephaly is a result of asain degeneracy.
There is no Asian admixture among Western Slavs.

There is, glorious Finnic and Turko-Tatar admixture :) Pronounced in such haplogroups as N1c, J2, G2a, et cetera.

However you already know that, so I'll just wait until you will accept the truth. You are not an Aryan, nor a Tollense warrior, you are a TÜÜÜÜÜÜRAN mongrel.

>haplogroups are admixture
Good to know.

>"admixture" is relevant
Good to know.

You said it yourself.
>There is, glorious Finnic and Turko-Tatar admixture :) Pronounced in such haplogroups as N1c, J2, G2a, et cetera.
?

=

ITT: discussion about a historical source devolves into armchair geneticists flinging data they don't understand at each other.

Besides, y-DNA is 2% of your DNA. It's irrelevant.

Because I was talking about the real admixture. Not about your aDNA memes.

N1c marker didn't appear from nowhere, you know.

It's relevant because it's heavily correlated with TÜRAN skull shape genes in case of slawen.

>Because I was talking about the real admixture. Not about your aDNA memes.
So you're still saying that haplogroups are admixture, but admixture isn't admixture? Whoa, at last I truly see.
>N1c marker didn't appear from nowhere, you know.
It's present in Europe since Iron Age.
?

56% mutt.

Some guy also wrote that Slavs turn into wolves once a year. There's a Croatian medieval historian who published work in Venice claiming that Alexander was a Slav and he was well-recieved at the time. Emperor Constantine VII wrote that Kingdom of Croatia had a massive army of 160,000 yet if that was actually true, it would imply that Croatia was a continental superpower.

Taking every single sentence seriously just because it was written in the past is retarded.

>So you're still saying that haplogroups are admixture, but admixture isn't admixture?
Strawman.
>It's present in Europe since Iron Age.
Just like the TÜRAN race. Iron Age is the beginning of degenerating European skulls.

>strawman
Yeah, your entire 'work' on this board is one big strawman. I know it must be hard for you to comprehend, but aDNA and yDNA are two completely different things.

You are sooo boring with your strawmen. Why can't you accept that your degenerated brachycephalic skull is not Aryan? And the Tollense warriors you heavily fap on were dolichocephalic?

Current state of Huns: Extinct to the point that no one actually knows what their language sounded like
Current state of Slavs: Govern half of Europe and a third of Asia

We don't know if the author was actually a Frank. It was written in Vulgar Latin and some historians argue Fredegar was an unusual name for one. The name of the chronicle was actually added in 1569 by a French guy.

We know it's Frankish in that it was written in the Kingdom of the Franks, more exactly Burgundy, because the author/s knew specific information about that region, suggesting familiarity and access to court documents.

And let's not get into the argument of how reliable chronicles really are. The point of this thread is to shitpost about a funny statement about Avars cucking Slavs, not academical debates about the verisimilitude of historical sources.

You're confusing me with someone. I'm simply correcting your posts. You claiming yDNA is admixture only shows what kind of person I'm dealing with here.

>You're confusing me with someone. I'm simply correcting your posts.
Lol stop acting. I know you are this butthurt poolack who claims that Tollense warriors were exactly the same as the modern Slavs.
>You claiming yDNA is admixture only shows what kind of person I'm dealing with here.
I've never claimed so. Your IQ is low, this is probably caused by your brachycephalic TÜRAN skull shape.

>I've never claimed so

Your reading comprehension skill is around 0. N1c, G2a, J2 haplogroups are a proof that Slavs were admixed with Mongoloids. Got it now? Or is your small brain too weak to figure it out?

>N1c, G2a, J2 haplogroups are a proof that Slavs were admixed with Mongoloids
So you're still saying that yDNA equals admixture? Why are you repeating yourself? It's still making you look like an idiot.

>So you're still saying that yDNA equals admixture?
No, and your brain is even tinier than I thought.

>Croatian
You probably think about Mauro Orbini.

Learn the difference between yDNA, aDNA and auDNA.

You are the biggest fucking retard on this forum.

Were original N1c peoples Mongoloid? Yes.

Do modern Slavs have N1c? Yes.

Do modern Slavs have Mongoloid traits? Yes.

And this means that the modern Slavs have...?

No, you still don't get shit. Person with N1c can be 'whiter' than someone with R1b or R1a. The finest example is Finland, there are more Yamna than Norwegians or Swedes, even though their dominant yDNA is N1c. Haplogroups are irrelevant when it comes to admixture, something you can't learn or perhaps don't want to accept.

Stop behaving like a woman on her period, you're only making fool out of yourself.

>No, you still don't get shit. Person with N1c can be 'whiter' than someone with R1b or R1a.
Maybe, as well as person with R1a, in this case a Slav, can have a brachycephalic skull inherited from let's say his Mongoloid grandfather from the mother's side.

If you have N1c haplogroup, this means you have Mongoloid ancestors.

That's every 3rd Veeky Forums thread
"X are Y's rapebabies" threads should be a bannable offence

Jesus, you're thick as fuck. Like a woman, you can't admit to being wrong.

>talking about slavs as one ethnic group instead of linguistic group
>especially in the past when they had hundreds of different tribes having interactions with different foreigners
Slavs threads are fucking worst. I thought it can't get any worse after that retarded WE WUZ NORDICS poster but i was wrong.
Fuck off you retards.

>you can't admit to being wrong.
I can't, because I am not wrong. You are the one who keeps using strawman arguments because you can't just accept the truth that your pathetic brachycephalic skull is not Aryan.

Yeah yeah. yDNA is admixture. We get that now.

It could be worse, people could be using discredited XIX century pseudoscience as arguments.

Oh wait, our local phrenology and cranioscopy expert is here.

yDNA means that you have some kind of ancestry. And in case of the Slavs, and Finns it is heavily correlated with admixture giving them degenerated skull shape.

Just accept the truth, mongrel.

>discredited
Saying that it's wrong because it hurts muh feelingz =/= discredited.

And actually the theories on skull shape developing according to climate was discredited.

Which means that these theories are true.

Look anons, a time traveller from the 1840s. How was life back then?

What's more, it's mainly Americans who think that physical anthroplogy is "pseudoscience". In Polish and Russian wikipedia you can actually frequently find subarticles about racial types. :)

So Rurik was actually a proud Finnish warrior and not a faggot Nord? I'm okay with this.

There were no niggers, so better. But Germany wasn't unified, so maybe not that better.

He had mongoloid ancestry for sure.

And that's why Polish or Russian "science" barely exists outside of Poland and Russia.

>And that's why Polish or Russian "science" barely exists outside of Poland and Russia.
Because SJW influence is less common. Amerimutts hate physical anthropology, but for some reason treat seriously actual pseudo-science like "gender studies". How can anyone treat them seriously LOL.

Because they barely publish anything in peer-reviewed international journals.

Could be worse

That was many years ago, today the descendants of huns, turks and mongols are colonizing Russia.

>be Wend
>get cucked by Huns
>get your god killed by a Dane

Danes were slaughtered by Wends on daily basis.

>The point of this thread is to shitpost about a funny statement about Avars cucking Slavs, not academical debates about the verisimilitude of historical sources.
But user, once cucking enters the picture the verisimilitude of those sources is of greatest importance since honor of anonymous posters on a Afghan Bacha-Bazi enthusiast discussion group is on the line.

>be Wend
>wanna try being vikings not that Danes have become christian
>try to raid a Danish cathedral
>get BTFO by the bishop
>he later sails over and removes your religion

>be Danish king
>hire Wends to slaugther your fellow Danes
lmao

>your pathetic brachycephalic skull is not Aryan

Because the shape of your head is a proven determinate of racial superiority. The objective fact that skulls differ in shape is just that, the opinion that one is pathetic and the other not is just asinine.

It's actually disputed whether they were mercenaries or workers hired to build his ringwalls, but neither would honestly surprise me, would explain why his son removed most of his legacy afterwards.

Bluetooth is still a thing so he did a bad job of removing him from history.

Norse leaders hiring Slavic warriors is an occuring theme. They couldn't trust their own. Just like Greeks hired Norsemen to be their guard.

Don't need to get your ass on fire. Almost every Slavic country became far more relevant than Denmark in just a matter of two centuries, so.