Just

Just

So glad I left $1k tied up in this shitcoin. It is my penance for investing in a shitcoin without doing my DD.

fuck these russian niggers
RIP ICOs and easy money

Put 1 btc in this ,close to 40% of my portfolio at the time thinking I could flip it for double. Now only 20% or so is left.

Still not as bad as ATS was though.

It went to 2% of its ICO price and has pretty much stayed there, and was low market cap to begin with..
Those are the real JUSTers

Also,

>Buyback Reserve Status:
>100.00% used

man oh man

oh shit. guess i'l lhave to wait it out.

their product and platform is actually pretty good.

it wil lbe valuable but we wil lprobably have to wait for a year or so.

good luck my man, I amputated my limb in order to avoid drowning.

Lost 12% on this one. The russians looks very focused on deliver a product, and they have deliver so far they promised.
I was waiting for the buy back reserve to be gone, will buy back really cheap and wait for first fund on Jan.

Damn

Buy USA rather than Russia.
The money goes a lot further in Russia, but they can't handle the money...once they get it they're gone (some obvious exceptions tho).

Some nice USA ones announcing soon

lol the worst project ever

lmao

how can it dip down to 70 cents if theres buyback protection at 80 cents?

seriously that is pathetic

glad i dumped at 85 cents, i knew something wasnt right about it

buyback protection funds are over.

Nop, worst in October is AIR. Disgusting piece of shit.

Haha I thought I was stupid selling at 90 cents. Also one of the few shitcoins that did not go up as Bitcoin crashed.

Another example icos are done for past July.

tfw it doesn't even actively trade.
my order doesn't even get picked up
am I fucked over?

ODN went almost 10x, pretty succesfull, and its still up 2.5x ico price

wew lad, thats rough

Kyber was the last good ICO. And LINK did pretty well too.

But yeah, after Kyber it all went to hell.

fucking faggots!!!!!! I had to use buyback yesterday RRRREEEEE

tfw trying to sell my bmc but there aren't even any buyers.

i invested all i had (10 eth) into this ico and i'm not sure what to do anymore just hodl and hope for the best or sell at a huge loss and cry myself to sleep

If you're willing to wait a year or so I'd hold.

I'm waiting for this thing to tank to the core before I buy back. No idea why it's so low, it's actually crazy promising. I brought at ICO and doubled down around 70c, and given the eth exchange rate at ICO I actually broke even. As soon as it was clear it wasnt gonna go above buyback it was pretty clear people were gonna scalp BB into the ground and get a better re-entry. Best call now is to wait for it to find a bottom and stick some money in on the cheap. Team is great, concept is great, upside will be huge, and I can see this thing trading at 6k sats in a couple of days given the velocity of its drop.

This thing was easy gains at $1, so the upside any lower is bigger and you'll have less time to wait. Strap in lads

Fuck you kikes I could crash the price to under 10k if I wanted to. I have them on liqui already.

do it faggot, u wont