Is Rome the greatest empire in all of history?

is Rome the greatest empire in all of history?

Define "greatest".

the one people want to we wuz the most

Egyptians then.

Only European want to we wuz as Romans.
The entire world wants to we wuz as ancient Egyptians, as they were the first truly powerful empire in human history.

No, NATO is.

Also this guy has a good point. \

If NATO actually classified itself as an Empire, and not a security alliance, it'd easily outclass any empire in human history, by a fair margin.

NATO alone has near complete control of Europe, by far the strongest power in the America's (by their influence as well as USA/Canada), massive influence in Africa, and major influence in both Oceania and Asia by proxy.

>China and India wewuz Egypt
"no"

It had almost all the problems we have and they wrote it down. It's the greatest example in all history.

I want MY empire back!

how THE FUCK is a military defensive alliance an empire you dumb fag

Heaven is the greatest Empire in history.
All you folks in Hell are ruled by Heaven.

>military defensive alliance
good one

>empire without an emperor nor a leading country which the others have to obey to without chance of questioning
good one

kingdom*

its not as holy as you think it is. It's like a nuke.

Empire: a group of life planets controlled by one ruler.
Kingdom: a universe ruled by a king.
Queendom: N/A

NATO supreme allied commander is an American general. He can deploy european forces without having to get permission from said countries.

Calm down Voltaire

This fug

It'd be interesting to see in the far future if there would be ameriboos who claim to be the successors

>without permission
source? all decisions are up to the council from what i know
also chairman right now is a brit and they get changed pretty frequently with members of various nato countries

>Leading country
America
>Emperor
President
>Questioning
Nukes

The Warsaw Pact is in second place.

The fact that neither went to open war with the other is utterly incredible and basically unprecedented in history.

Swell eyes. Solar flares.

We've had supreme allied commanders since WW2. Dwight Eisenhower had control of all allied forces in the Mediterranean theatre, and he had the power to override any orders sent from any heads of state (except the US). The war in Afghanistan saw the same effect, there were quite a few Europeans and Australians deployed. In a sense, the US has full control of the NATO arsenal

>Afghanistan
that's because you got attacked, and all members are forced to join the battle in that situation
i dont know this in detail but i strongly doubt an international organization receives absolute orders from a single man. i mean for sure he has weight if he's boss and shiet but not absolute
of course burgers bypass that by funding groups that will attack some burger base somewhere so we are all forced to join

"If NATO did"
>Learn to read faggot.

I have heard that there used to be a few wewuzing Chinese scholars who claim that the big River in the ancient Chinese texts was actually the Nile instead of Yellow River, meaning that the Chinese were Egyptians that relocated east.