Who is data mining this board?

who is data mining this board?

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/irs-using-bitcoin-tracking-software-since-2015/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

never post your wallet addresses here you bunch of dumbfucks.

Me. lol

only absolute retards do it
thankfully this is natural selection
the data miners are removing the poor beggars and braindead retards off my board and probably into jailcells

Why ?
I have faith in cryptography !
1FCBJ2EVVYF1GeWbHjiSHXviS2mj3rfNkZ

so its a bunch of pajeets? whos paying the indians?

well one time i got 10 ltc from this board! sometimes is true!

another pajeet hmmmm
this board has more nonwhites than /pol/

1149QXYYpfGw6dbTf88xqNNaMZ1ysmVHRq

Explain pls. What are the risks of sharing an empty temporary wallet?

what could someone possibly do with your public address?

hello good sir, can you give me some btc?

123PfvpAMdM1mxALNGeo3eAnMDWurW2XQc

Zero

It puts an IP to a wallet. anyone doing shady things and posting a wallet without a VPN are pretty much holding up identification with their funds. So if that person who stole all that eth was to post one of the many wallets he has used to transfer those funds around then he is identified. Ez pz.

>It puts an IP to a wallet

How does it even do that without the active complicity of Veeky Forums?

Go look up previous times Veeky Forums has worked with authorities. If a wallet involved in shady things catches their interest Veeky Forums gives over their information. It has been said numerous times by moot and other people that they cooperate with law enforcement. Moot even testified in court once. You think Hiro is doing any different?

There is no risk of sharing your addresses you retarded fucks.

There are data mining companys that track addresses and all their transactions.

Its how that one company found out where the stolen mt gox funds went.

Instead of waiting for the gov to pay them to track an address down, they just data mine everything improving their techniques, crawlers, and building a large web of connected addresses that can be queried in the future.

I don't doubt this, but what you're describing is different from active "data mining."

IP addresses have no traceable connection to a wallet, at all. It's physically impossible to find the IP address a wallet was made for even the most powerful of governments, especially considering wallets can be made with a pen and paper and not even a computer. Holy fuck this board is pajeet poo in loo tier dumb now.

This seems more realistic

Do you think these data mining companies work with the IRS to track coiners attempting to avoid taxes? That would probably be the main use case imo

They can still data mine all these wallets and monitor them until stolen or other shady funds move through one of them then start knocking on hiros door.
So you hand out your wallet for other people to post? Doubt it.

coindesk.com/irs-using-bitcoin-tracking-software-since-2015/