Is prophet Muhammad prophet Jesus?

Is prophet Muhammad prophet Jesus?
Muhammad looks just like Jesus.
Artists made them identical?

That's not Mohammad. That's Ali ibn Abi Talib, cousin and son-in-law of Mohammad, related to Shia sect of Islam. In Islam it was banned to paint prophets and whatnot. The reason behind it was to prevent worshipping idols such as a photo of Mohammad. More or less sth like this.

And no. Jesus and Mohammad are not the same. Jesus takes place in Qoran as well, totally different prophets.

Funnily enough one of the reason Sunnis hate Shias is because they feel like their adoration towards Ali makes them unfaithful towards Mohammed.

Tbh, not muslim but, sunni is absolutely delusional to think they are the righteous path. Shia is the true way because Ali has blood of Mohammad and that's how the caliphate should be passed down.

According to Islam*

Yes the Same

Allah

This is also Ali ibn Abi Talib.

Images are Jesus
a/k/a Muhammad

Allah

No but most Muslims today worship him as a false-god much the same way people went to worshipping Jesus. Despite the fact that the Qur'an says many times not to worship prophets. Basically the entire hadith (words and saying of the prophet) are heretical, though most Muslims today follow them almost more than the Qur'an itself.

Humans have a natural tendency to revert to pagan ideals, few people are true monotheists.

Also OP in Islam Mo' is never depicted in art. Usually they draw him as a ball of fire or white blank space to get around it, nobody knows what he really looks like.

I AM Islam I AM, I AM Allah I AM
Muhammad Isa / Isa Muhammad

Allah

That's not Muhammed. This is Muhammed.

The same Yes

YHWH Allah
(LORD God)

>and that's how the caliphate should be passed down.
>According to Islam*
hahahaha no

>nobody knows what he really looks like.
go read Shamail At Tirmidhi

Git Diggin, Ali
Git Diggin, Ali

r2e2

dEATHE

haha, r2e2 out

what a chad

All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of the Worlds.
The Beneficent, the Merciful.
Master of the Day of Judgment.
Thee do we serve and Thee do we beseech for help.
Keep us on the right path.
The path of those upon whom Thou hast bestowed favors.
Not (the path) of those upon whom Thy wrath is brought down,
nor of those who go astray.
Those having Ali portraits of Muhammad shall inherit
the Paradise; they shall abide therein.

Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful

No it's Muhammad. The Arabic writing literally says Muhammad Rasul Allah. And he's portrayed holding a book, the Quran. Ali usually looks similar, but usually holds a twin pronged sword, the Zulfiqar.

And it's a Shi'a portrait, who have laxer rules about aniconism - I believe one of the main sources for the ban on portrayals is a hadith narrated by Aisha, whom the Shi'as don't hold in high regard.

The Arabic writing is the shahada, it doesn't necessarily mean it's Muhammad