WTF MAN why is it mooning so hard?

WTF MAN why is it mooning so hard?

Because nips love anime and cats

and nationalism

Everyone got their buttcoin gold so they're buying up alts again.

some user posted yesterday about mona being advertised on jumbotrons in japan etc. user linked to a plebbit post about it.
i should have listened

you can still buy in now, might go $6

will this coin give me some comfy gains? its japanese so it has to be good

I don't know what's worse. Being you and never buying, or being me and buying MONA and selling it back immediately thinking
>what the fuck are a couple billboards gunna do for this shitcoin?

motherfucking meme market, i swear to god...here i'm holding shit with "extremely growth potential", while some fucking stupid, old shitcoin goes 10x during a massive alt crash.
you can't win this shit.

Btw brough 40 monacoins at 70k sats, lets see where this goes. Can't wait to see this coin go 10k btc volume again kek

lol yeah I probably would have done that too. I literally looked at the chart after user talked about the billboards then I held my breath and waded thru the shithole of plebbit trying to find the post and at first I couldn't even find it in /r/cryptofaggots and then I thought user was scamming to unload bags. then I finally found the post and no replys and I looked at the chart and it had already gone up from the fork bounce so I was like "i'll pass, too risky, it'll probably tank with all alts. i'll buy on a dip"
THAT WAS THE DIP!!! AHHHH

i know right

we put dozens of hours of research into good tech coins with a future

while some retarded jap cat meme coin goes 10x in 3 days..

maybe being stupid is beneficial in this market

it's about nationalism bro. MONA is /ourcoin/ for japanese people right now. Honestly what we should do is create some coins for specific countries or even specific states in amerca. I fucking guarantee if we made a TEX coin for the state of Texas Texans would buy that shit.

Read that thread too.

Didn't buy MONA, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Japan's waking up now too, so should be in line for some solid gains over next few hours.

nah, i get it now, japanese nationalism, their love for kawaii uguu and tech made this moon hard. something like that can only happen in asia, whole different culture than the west. nobody would buy a usa coin or whatever, we hate ourselves and we especially hate new stuff.

It's okay user. It's just a shitcoin anyways... I still don't trust it anyway.
We'll make it.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa it keeps mooning !!

should i buy in?? or will it dip

Shoulda brought in at 70k sats

look at the marketcap and decide for yourself...this moon mission is a long way from earth already.

never buy a shitcoin high.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
WHY DIDN'T YOU SHILL THIS COIN MORE Veeky Forums
YOU SIT THERE AND SHILL LINK BUT DON'T GIVE THE ACTUAL COINS WITH GAINS LIKE THESE SOME ATTENTION
ONLY WHEN IT'S TOO LATE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

People are confusing it with MCO, which is announcing its Visa partnership this week

I DIDNT LISTEN WHYYYYYYYYYY

God bless em

wtf

why is this hot piece of garbage pumping, look at that volume and marketcap

never bet against the nips i guess, but def not gonna buy into it now

because smart people making money off stupid people.
>enjoy your dump in few hours
/thread

yeah i wont buy either, but if this shit goes ATH again im gonna km

never underestimate chink coins in general...neo, wtc, omg, etp.

>bought and sold for 20k months ago
never ever sell your coins

kek, its slowly rising, its not a pump and dump, look at its previous pump it rose slowly like vertcoin

Asian coins in general I think. Hshares, Yoyow, Aeternity, Red Pulse, BNB, Kyber.

You should buy MONA later when it corrects.

It's a very strange coin with limited supply, a bit like Litecoin. However, there is a forum where you can tip MONA and even a website where you can buy shit with MONA. It's one of those rare 100% crypto markets.

You where able to withdraw money or convert yen for some time with ATMs of Zaif. That service has sadly shut down. They also small competitions with prizes in MONA (shogi competition, ...) and they made their own metal coins which they gave out to people in Akihabara.

I'm not saying it's worth shittons but it is worth buying some of it. 1$ for a meme-coin is pretty neat after all.

Me too =( It had already pumped a healthy amount a couple hours before his post, so I thought it was over. FML.

same boat user, oh well, we'll catch the next one..

If you can be convinced that this is a retracement, there could still be legs if you have the guts to buy in now

People who just learned about Monacoins in Japan can't buy it this quickly, they have to set up accounts and wallets first.
That and japlebs are not as tech-savvy as you guys seem to think.
This is not a Japanese nationalistic mooning, some other group is behind this

It's tempting, but better to save my BTC for the next news story with similar implications.

Thanks, user. We will.

You guys need to listen to Veeky Forums tips that don't have many replies. Those are usually the good ones.

Like last night, I was the first person to post in the thread and it didn't get any replies because everyone was too busy shilling Link.

I'm enjoying my 4k mona and my amazing gains today.

Thank you Mona.