The Franks, as well as most of the "g*Rmanic" tribes were west slavs from Poland

The Franks, as well as most of the "g*Rmanic" tribes were west slavs from Poland.
As they continued to rule over their newly conquered lands, most assimilated with the native population, but the ruling class remained Polish well into the times of Karol Wielki.

MY

This is true

t. expert on Frankish history

You can have the Multi-Ethnic K*rlingen Empire, but the Based Celtic Tribal Merovician Ethnostate belongs to the French

BYLI

Of course they were polish, every important man in history was polish. Caesar, Attila and even Jesus were polish.
KUUUUUUUURVA

OP's mom is polish. Polishing my dick.

Pic related

OP forgot to mention that they were BLACK.

Just like early French and Poles, too bad they whitewashed themselves with wh*Te nordic pussy

Not wrong. Let's see:

svenSKA
polska

Early Swedes were obviously Poles and brothers to BLACK Finns, too bad Bell Beaker g*Rmanoid subhuman corrupted them and they became sw*Doid subhumans.

Czaesar, Attiła, Jęsusz

why would you want to WEWUZZ as a predecessor to nation as perfidious as frogs?
at least be like that nordic chad and WEWUZ as greeks or romans, maybe there's some space to WEWUZ as persians too

Poles and French are historical brothers. g*Rman subhuman has divided us with his greed and treachery.

>french are our brothers
>but we were franks btw
uhh

Merovevh(Merowicz) was a West Slavic BLACK saRmatian that came to France to reunite with his BLACK Salian brethern.

pic related, distant cousin of based Salian BLACKS, Polish kang Boleslaus the Brave(BLACK) genociding viking subhumans at Kiev and later raping Kiev princess

>he never heard of the Slavic(Pannonian) origin of the Franks

French are literally Polish colonists who got lost and somehow ended in France. Furthermore, both had to deal with the bloodthirsty beasts know as G*rm(an)s

i want to fucking slaughter g*Rmanoid subhumans with my bare hands.

Am I the only one who unironically enjoys Polish BLACK shitposting?

only turk retards think its funny so probably yes my kurdish friend

g*RmaGnida spotted

Adam and Ewa spoke Polish in paradise. The snake was a g*Rmanic subhuman.

Fact

kek

I like to wewuz shitpost when I'm drunk, but nothing will ever beat the real fucking wewuzzement of the Germans themselves.(perhaps even Swedes and Anglos as well)

It will take years of archeological research to shit all over their idiocy. Pic related.

As much as Poles like to wewuz on the internet, nothing will ever beat the global-scale wewuzzing of German 'race'.

this

KARA BOĞA

Poland is basically a country formed from butthurt

Poland is older than your shithole. Ancestors of Poles fought against Julius Ceaser and Alexander the Great. Do you know why they build the Great Wall of China? To protect themselves from KARA BOGA of Poles.

The truth is coming out and it's coming HARD.

casual reminder "East Germanics" are German-speaking Slavs and that Slavs make up a sizeable proportion of modern Greeks

At least you've finally come to accept that they spoke Germanic languages. Now you just have to admit that they were Germanicised Lusatians and not Germanicised Slavs :V)

Not even him, but you're fucking retarded.

Proof that Slavic languages were spoken in Poland prior to the arrival of East Germanics?

What the fuck are you talking about even, you autist?

East Germanics, obviously.

I'm not gonna argue with an autist. Lusatians were not Germanic, they weren't Celtic either.

Never said they were either of those.