Kucoin

Imagine not being in this. Do you hate money?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/tUZVSCv
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Red Pulse RPX will be trading on there! Get in now guys, this the new Binance.

Good thing that I am.

t. original Kucoin shill

why is this better than COSS?

Wouldn't you advise us to wait for the dip first? It's been mooning since the 13th.

kucoin is da shit

buy now first target price $1 usd

It's actually not, in terms of pure token valuation and potential gains.

However it's definitely a better exchange atm. COSS is working hard to improve UI/UX and stability, new coins coming soon too. Let's see how it turns out.

nice man

what did you buy in at? i should have put more in. feels bad only sitting on 2500 kcs

This. COSS has higher mooning potential than Kucoin because there's a 10x difference in marketcap and COSS is still in beta and improvement phase.

COSS is also putting effort and into not being labeled a security by the DAO and community while Kucoin gives no shit which will hurt it long term.

Desu do I buy the top like an absolute faggot or wait for the dip?

dip won't happen til it hits coinmarketcap top 100 which is prob soon. it got added today but supply is not calculated so its not on the frontpage but will have 50m+ mkt cap

Gotta agree with these.

> Kucoin is $65.3m market cap based on the best circulating supply I could find. (According to CMC, it could be as high as $129.8m)
> COSS is $8.9m market cap according to CMC

That means that Kucoin is %730 to %1450 higher valuation than COSS. Anyone buying Kucoin at the ATH instead of COSS isn't making a sound financial decision.

Higher valuation because it's actually a good exchange unlike COSS

yeah sure blablabla
COSS will give higher returns

>too poor to have both

fuck off faggot

COSS is better ;)

i hate kucoin you cuck, join this pumpgroup to make mula discord.gg/tUZVSCv

>imagine a coin with no sell pressure because it pays to hold
>imagine if such a coin came along and you STILL didnt buy it
The ICO flip era is dead. Time to invest in the next big thing. Exchanges that pay you back their fees.

Fucking this. Kucoin and COSS are finally coins that pay out something other than itself and represent the performance of a company. It's the next logical step towards crypto being something stable, and you'd be a fool to not invest. COSS is sweeter right now due to it being vastly undervalued, but either will bring in dosh.

kek
i have both
COSS is better anyway. all gains i made with cuckcoin will be for buying more

COSS train ain't leaving anytime soon. Just put all your money into cuckcoin.

you will not buy my stack REEEEEEEEEE

Do note that kucoin does not have a DAO implemented and can change fee percentages at anytime.

Coss is locked in with smart contract so you will always get 50%

Coss had the greatest potential where you get paid in fees from merchants as well ( when implemented).

Just need to update UI and get that volume in. Happy to accumulate.

>cuck coin

I'll pass

i am not in kucoin, how should i kill myself?