So aren't Satoshi's keys somewhere in ??

So aren't Satoshi's keys somewhere in directory.io/ ??

Other urls found in this thread:

directory.io/faq
discord.gg/tUZVSCv
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Library_of_Babel
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeah so ?

Yes they literally are.
And so are yours.
There are people looking for them RIGHT NOW.
Someone could just swipe your money if they got lucky.

good doggie. go fetch them :^)

> mfw I already found satoshi's keys on there last week

Is it possible to build a script to crawl it automatically?

do you really think people haven't tried already?

No it would take way more computers than there are on earth, there is just too many pages.

>Find the donation pot's private key
>steal all the donations

Can someone mathematically explain to me how it was possible for the creators of directory.io to create the database in a finite (and reasonable) amount of time but it isn't possible to scan it for non-empty addresses?

The keys are generated upon loading the page, they aren't holding the keys, so they don't have a database.

its a scam to trick nubs, you will search for your private key there and they log it and steal ur bitcoin.Bitcoin wouldnt be 100 bln if it was so easy to crack.

The question still stands. Why is it so computationally cheaper to create them than to crawl through them for bitcoin?

you must be trolling , cant be that stupid

scam is the answer

how does this database work?

There presumably are 10^75 keys, I checked it the quantity.

If they can save them quick enough, I'd imagine you can find a given key quick enough to.
Say you're interested in the private key with public key 90462569716653277674664832038.
Just go through all and make an index if the first letter is 9, and then though the saved ones with 0, and so on.
Since that's evidently not being done, I conclude that the private keys are not stored anywere but instead generated from the index on the webpage if you go there.

There are roughly 10^50 atoms on earth

And 10^75 keys. Yeah, it's being generated

Proof that Veeky Forums is too dumb to make it.

Ah, found the FAQ

directory.io/faq

obious scam is Obvious now join the pumpgroup and make mula goddam $$ discord.gg/tUZVSCv

there's no search function, you'd have to go offsite to compute the page number and page entry that corresponds to your private key. but i think they log the pages that are accessed and then scan all 128 entries on the page looking for coins. the funny thing is on the first two pages you find accounts that had balances at one point, almost as if two people agreed to use the site as a reference for a temporary address to transfer coins.but any random page after that, zilch.

Rolling for page to view

its generated, its impossible to store that database.

funfact, it would take a supercomputer the size of the earth to store a searchable version of that database

0 BTC

Fuck this shit.

whats the point of this website

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Library_of_Babel

>implying satoshi didn't dump his btc for bitbean

It's like the lottery but with infinitely worse odds