No REQT thread? REQT thread

Post your losses and how much did you expect to get out of this

I'm not into the 4 digits anymore. JUST
I'll be really happy if this gets to 2x

35k invested in ICO level, Calculate it yourself.

x5 in Q2, still the goal.

I lost it all

My first trade was for REQ. I'm suicidal.

someone just sold 39 ETH at .00013. Reminder that the ICO was .0002.

This coin is dead. Cut your losses now, I managed to sell at .00015, only 25% losses, this is going to ZERO

FUCK

Shit care to give a screenshot of that wall?

I don't know whether to laugh or cry...

You guys are the same faggits that we're debating whether this shit was going 10x or 50x. Just a reminder

Still up over 30% this week somehow. Hit big with VTC so all in all pretty good.

felt smart buying in at 185, made a little bit of profit then it dropped and i quickly cut costs. only lost 0.1 eth

They took our money and dumped on us. What's the CEO's Twitter? We need to confront them about their presale tactics. I want coins back or else..

Fuck this. We will report them to the SEC and DoT. Presales are illegal even at IPOs.

How is this even possible? It will recover, right? I mean, I didn't get in and I am kind of thankful now I didn't, but shit man. I used to laugh now it's pretty sad.

On twitter people are saying there are more

iamshaily @meisshaily 2h2 hours ago
More
The recent ICOs are trading below their offering prices.
$AST $REQ $RCN
#Bitcoin #Ethereum #Blockchain

I'm with you on this guys. Not even kidding. I've been in 10 ICOs and never seen a dump like this. Those dumps are coming from request insiders too.

We need to record report this shit.

How to do it?

How in the fuck does shit like that happen? This had all the green flags for a fucking alpha centauri mission with the exception of presale bonus.
If other ICOs that come out the next few days moon I will fucking cash out of this fucking scam game before I actually lose money. Fuck crypto

spent a random $21 worth of eth I found laying around on this shitcoin. now its worth $17. like I give a fuck

the days of flipping erc-20 icos are over, its about time people realised they are worthless as all hell and 90% will never become anything

only icos are actual coins are worth buying into now, like ODN or WTC, and they are doing just fine

You telling me ICO's are huge bubbles and scams that should be banned but you are still so retarded you let biz shill you into getting heavy bags of shit? No way!

Honest question, why are people panicking when REQ's not even on any major exchange yet?

I am fucking in. Lets get these motherfuckers to jail

just go along. make some dumb idiots panic sell for pennies. It's fun.

ODN WTC shitcoin bubbles. You will get rekt if holding.

I have 2k REQ and also give a fuck

> I invested 5 ETH in Vertcoin at 20k sats, feelsgoodman

if this came out earlier this year you'd have made 3x your money. but now bigger better alts are cheap and people rather buy those rather than gambling money on this ico

The SEC needs to audit the shit out of the REQ team. The pre-sale investors clearly did insider trading, the tokens should've been locked up for a period not less than 6 months. And since most of the REQ aren't U.S. citizens they pretty much don't have any rights. They will get fucked hard by the IRS, SEC and the Treasury Department.

If you had IQ above 70 you would have known ICO's are huge ass bubbles.

Noone to blame but your own stupidity.

rather than rather shouldve rather typed instead of rather

>And since most of the REQ aren't U.S. citizens they pretty much don't have any rights. They will get fucked hard by the IRS, SEC and the Treasury Department.
doesn't that mean theyre safe from murica. jurisdiction and shiet?

both of them had their pumps and dumps, but they are still doing fine despite that, and bitcoin money are flowing into them, unlike erc-20 tokens which pumps hard and dies, or just dies just after it can be traded since people realise how useless they are.

Sorry, I meant most of the REQ team members are not U.S. citizens.

nothing will happen to them

Guys calm down. Don't panic sell. In one month it will be back to ICO prices.

didnt buy into ICO, gonna buy in now

go fuck yourself smug ICO cunts

>muh whitelist
>muh x10 on etherdelta

Are change.org petitions useless?

maybe in usd ratio

but ethereum and bitcoin could moon in the meantime

Holy shit you guys are coping hard. Glad I missed whitelist and ico because I was in the mood to join

Pre-sale participants need to have a lock-up period of 90 to 180 days where they can't sell their tokens. What pre-sale investors are doing right now is clear insider trading.

How do you know they are dumping, unless you can prove it nothing will happen to them.

It's not so much insider trading as it is taking advantage of gullible retards. The age of honest ICOs is clearly dead. Pre-sales and especially pre-sale bonuses should be a fucking red flag anyway.

Check the pre-sale smart contract of REQ, most of the coins have been transferred to ED in the first minutes when the tokens were available for trading.

I really wish something would happen to these pre sale niggers that do this but it wont. I bought in at 193k ETH right under ICO and this shit is just tanking.

Also SEC wont get involved, SEC already outlawed req from selling to Americans. Anything after that is at your own risk so we are fucked.

reminder that Walton went -50% ICO price and is now mooning. just be patient you shitters

I'm taking legal action against the team, I lost nearly 30k on this already.

I don't fucking care if they ban cryptos, icos and everything on America, I just want justice for the scammed

YC presale tactics are EXTREMELY aggressive. YC doesn't fuck around with their presale investors. They will push presale bags down the throats of ICOtards on Etherdelta and they will buy them like addicts. They made insider trading mainstream and they will make Request into Bancor/Tierion 2.0

>I lost nearly 30k on this already.
your fault for being so fukkin dumb

THIS we have to fucking do something I've lost almost 10 ETH to shit shit and this can't slide. I suggest you all get out of this scam shitcoin as soon as possible, people are already clamoring for it to be removed from ED and once that goes this shit will hit 0, not even kidding.

Sell now and cut your losses.

Just filled my bags and I'm now holding over 100k. Feels really good, going to be my ticket to the KIA dealership in a few months for sure. Might scoop up some more if the price keeps dumping, have enough for seat warmers and electric window rollers.

pls your honor every message board I read said it was gonna moon but I got rekt

it's their fault tho not me being a dumbass don't you understand

JUST JUST JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP ALREADY

We got REQT by a bunch of French Scammers

Thank Doge I bought this when it was in the toilet a few days ago. Sitting on comfy gains.

Presale bonus was 33%.

If this drops another 20% I'm done with ICOs. Never again.

>STILL GETTING REQT
FUCK I DON'T EVEN WANT TO LOOK AT BLOCKFOLIO ANYMORE, IT JUST HURTS

i put an alter on blockfolio for ICO price of 0.0002 ETH and removed it from my home screen. im not going to look at it again until that alert is hit. if that alert is not hit by Q2 2018 then a bullet will enter my brain through my right temple and end my life

>tfw I bought 52k REQ at ICO

Why does God hate me this much? I literally lost all hope. Fuck this.

I maxed out 2 accounts

my only other crypto holdings are in LINK

I'm about to KMS srs guys

YC tactics are too aggressive.

We'll set it up all ritual-like. We'll break into SeaWorld after dark and camp right next to the killer whale tanks. We'll start the ceremony by lighting a dozen red candles in a circle, surrounding the sacrifice, who will then get livestock blood dumped on them. After we are all fully coated, we jump in with the whales and let them go to town.

>Why does God hate me this much?
Because you're fucking retarded and deserve it.
How is it even a problem? I mean surely you can't be so dumb that you didn't get out already, right?
Here's my trade history