/xmr_ltc

what does /biz think about XMR and LTC ?

Both good long holds.

Both slightly undervalued

Make them 10% of your crypto portfolio if holding more than $20k

Coins like NEO can moon.
Those two coins can't.

Based advise.

I use litecoin as a rocket to get more bitcoin.

Monero is good for drugs i heard?

It's a great time to buy both actually, especially Monero

LTC is the comfiest hold in crypto

i like XMR a lot, the more i research it, the comfier i feel about it

so safe to assume that both of these coins are good holds for couple of years?

safER than most. but again this is crypto we are talking about, anything can happen

Litecoin is at least "stable" in the sense that it doesn't take major losses at a time. It nearly hit $100 a couple months ago, not unreasonable to think it will surpass that.
Monero is a slam dunk.
While you're at it, add VTC to your portfolio while it's still cheap. Another great long term choice.

honestly, if monero can solve every of it's flaws it has right now, it will be one of the biggest coins in the next couple of years. Seeing how they are working on them and how great the community support is, i think this will happen

the feds are getting smarter and can track most cryptos now with KYC on exchanges and obviously the blockchain itself

monero gets around that and has proven itself with the alphabay hack

Monero is the only alternative. People just don't realize it yet. When is fucking ledger support coming out already. Feels like the feds are delaying on purpose so people will keep their coins on an exchange where they can control the funds.

"demo in October"

It's already fucking november shitheads

LTC is stable but something about it just seems shady to me. I don't like the developer at all, he seems like a kike.

dark web markets are finally coming around to monero after having so many busts happen thanks to basic bitch bitcoin.

its the shit really

monero might become to official criminal coin
it will probably moon sometime in 2018. but its abit expensive right now

you guys im sold as fuck on monero. always knew it was a good buy. just never got around to grabbing any

Syscoin will have the perfect dark web market platform out there by december/january.

Syscoin will support Zcash payments, not XMR. I wouldnt bet on XMR for dark web markets.

As soon as monero gets multisig that shit will moon. Monero is legit as fuck. I'm only wondering why the fuck it went back down to 90 after almost hitting 150, it should be way higher than it is. It's one of, if not the best tech in cryptos.

Even if you love monero you would be a fool not to own a nice bit of ZEN which has serious potential in the same space with a far less marketcap you got a reasonable chance to 10x with ZEN. I own both.

I think it was just a month ago the dev even started on ledger support

probably 70% of the way there, bit of a niggle figuring out key images and little things Monero does different from Bitcoin family coins.

It's still October actually. Not even Halloween yet faggot.

> Even if you love monero you would be a fool not to own a nice bit of what i just bought please buy it so i dont regret it please chad please

sounds like someone bought ZEN at $20.

>10/24/17(Tue)18:51:29
>It's already fucking november shitheads

Exactly I don't get why Monero fan boys are so defensive about their coin. Just buy both.

For fuk sake I mainly had BTC but still bought ETH close to the flippening. Believe it or not, you CAN buy more than one coin. It's not a fucking sports team, stop trying to "win" it's not even your coin. Just buy and make money.

xmr will come back above $100 eventually. not very bullish on LTC. VTC is superior and set to eventually replace it. Easily $5+ by EOY. Buy VTC when it drops again, and dont look back.

Is that an insult? It's above that right now

LTC has really predictable cycles. I always grab a bit at bottom. It's free money.

Note that the only time you will see someone FUD on LTC is when they are trying to pump up VTC. See: