Anyone else gonna ride the Vert train tonight?

Anyone else gonna ride the Vert train tonight?

yes, pretty comfy atm

got in on that last little sell wall push down and made a bit, new one looks like its starting right now.

Im all in on this motherfucking coin LETS GO!!!

Another delicious sell wall just got thrown up, expect the price to dip back down to ~3.20 then spike to ~3.40

I pretty much have to to make up for my XLM losses. Go VERT

don't be a retard, don't say the price in $

vtc needs to go down to 50k before it bounces back, you've missed the train. Wait a day or two.

alright well 58k to 63k then, pointless to guess support and resistance levels this early anyways.

>gets burned buying coin that recently mooned
>strategy for recouping losses is buying another coin that recently mooned

It will probably drop to at least 54k, possibly 50, but right now there's just good volatile swings.

I'm just buying every dip. It's just a matter of time till it reaches Litecoin status and can be ditectly bought with Fiat.

Longterm Hold definitely

For sure, doing the same, have to leave for a couple hours but at this point the price should keep dropping slowly and meet a resistance level at around 57k

Hey guys. So, I'm confused about vtc. The atomic swap thing happened like last month.

Now can u explain why we're all hyping this coin? I'm planning on buying in but don't know why.

It says on biz that upbit is adding it? So is that it? Or is there more to it? Can u link me too or explain the exchanges that are adding it and its functions?

this, I'm planning on holding til January at minimum, the halvening will bring lots of hype, esp with BTG floppening

Acis resistant
Really strong community
Not a meme shit coin. Long term potential.
Easy to mine.
Atomic swap future
Halving in December.

>ASIC resistant (GPU minable) so it's actually decentralized, no ASIC farms
>Stealth addresses
>Being developed from MIT student
>atomic swaps
>ledger support
>one click miner
>transactions quicker & cheaper than LTC
>halving in December (every coin worth more)
>segwit activated
>lightning network
>1/20 the price of LTC, even during this moon trip, so shittons of room for growth

but idk, you can make your own decisions man

How long do you think it's gonna take this bad boy to reach ATH again.

I give it until tomorrow morning or early hours tomorrow after the chinks wake up.

This is literally free money.

vertcoin is quite possibly going to be the last 50x coin for a few years.

thanksgiving at latest, thats the last minute call for late boarding passengers on this moon mission (since December 12th is halving)

agree, glad I'm here before liftoff. Really can't wait for this coin to hit $30

why shouldn't it reach $300 ? I mean srsly, this is the "people coin", I know it sounds gay but the normies will get it, technologie is better than btc and ltc. Also it's the coin they buy because they can have a couple hundred of it, not 0.14 btc lol; it's real decentralized, also they're implementing TOR and atomic swaps, what can possibly go wrong?

starting

EVERYONE GET IN BEFORE ITS TOO LATE LMAO

Target 80k sat

here comes the money

It's an easy way to spot the noobs

god i love this coin. been making bank 4-5 days in a row catching a 54-64.

Low buy volume right now, could be a rush in a few hours. Big sell wall rn

Can someone who isn't a fucking shill give me a sell target for right now?

i was dumb enough to not use a stop loss when trading near the top on Sunday. got stuck with 78k . right before the fork. all in. i hate my life.

it was way lower than 78k before the fork

my last sell was at 62029 like 15 minutes ago. if the volume doesn't change/that wall doesn't come down don't expect it to get past that for a bit

Is there still time to buy it?

I got in at 63500 so I'm really putting belief in that 80k

no, my lambo

what's that supposed to mean?

i meant that i bought at 78k and didnt sell when it started dropping. walked a way for a few minutes and it was in the 60s. sticking it out, hoping every upward movement will keep going. i should be trading to accumulate, though

Don't panic sell. This might take a few hours. Or it might have to wait until tomorrow. This is a coin that if you're left holding the bag its ok.

got 145 vert. hodl big time.

if you're not an expert, don't daytrade man, you'll regret it.

Gonna set a sell at 63k and buy back at 60.

What do y'all think?

yeah. not an expert. i had made a few btc day trading over this past weekend, and then just welt balls deep without thinking when i saw more green candles. really fucking stupid.

HERE COMES THE VOLUME

SELL WALL IS GONE GO GO GO GO GO!!!!!

I only have 140

How much should I be putting into this?

SELL AT 70k or CLOSE TO it

Good luck hombres, hope we see 80k sats

we're in this together brother

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

80k sats here we come!

666 here

My Vert obsessed friend bought 4000 at $1.25, should've drank that koolaid

SELL 70-80k DO NOT PUSH YOUR LUCK

WE ARE THE VERTMARINES

Bought in at 2.17 so Im luckily making gains.

never panic sell with this coin, it might take a few days to recover but this coin WILL reach $10-$xxx

do not buy above 65k right now. it may stop at 65-68k. wait until it dips into the low 50s, high 40s. buy as much as you can afford. this is the next one.

LITERALLY ALL YOU NEEDED WAS THIS THREAD TODAY TO MAKE BANK, I MIGHT HAVE TO START TRIP CODING YOU GUYS I"M RIGHT EVERYDAY

You should be buying these dips bro

WE

I totally agree with this

i buy now and buy more if it dips

Ok so it hasn't been added on upbit yet... no idea why u guys are shilling so hard?

Because it's actually a good altcoin?

Buy before it hits the exchanges ya cunt

Last chance to buy at 63k is now

Its floated consistently between certain sats for the past few days making it easy to take profits and its a good coin so being stuck on a bad buy isn't so bad

We need to break 63k.

weird, wall disappeared but we are still stuck there.

Breaking it right now

eh, i would hold off for now at 63, wait until it drops back to the 58 range

If it clears 64k I think it could reach 67k again, but I don't think it will get that far.

New wall up

Bought in at 65k, fml

You call that a wall?

You'll be fine, it might blow past that in the next 2-3 hours or you might have to wait until tomorrow

Volume is dead right now, will bump when it returns/make a new thread

what is this number? I can't find it anywhere. I'm new to the crypto scene, why not just say whatever the price of the actual coin is?

satoshis, basically .00000001 BTC if i got the right amount of zeros

I see this question constantly nowadays = tons of new money coming into alt's

luv ittttt

This thread is the reason I staying out of VTC right now. So much FOMO never ends well

It's 8 BTC. Hardly a wall

whoops

you'll buy this coin around the $12 range because you don't want to miss the train to $50 I guess

good buy in at 61 right now, volume will come back soon