Ever notice how you never see Socrates and Plato in the same place?

Ever notice how you never see Socrates and Plato in the same place?

Other urls found in this thread:

projectknow.com/research/marijuana-overdose/
who.int/substance_abuse/facts/alcohol/en/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cannabis is scientifically known to damage the brain in the short and long term.

Ever notice how you never see the city of Dresden and one of these in the same place?

>is scientifically
empirical evidence is a joke

Weed is mostly harmless; but because of all the dumb pseudo-science and idiotic culture of today, millions of young people mainly think its a cure to life and have become the largest addiction problem this country has ever seen.

It's still a better drug than alcohol. You know, with cannabis being not deadly and stuff.
>>In 2012, about 3.3 million net deaths, or 5.9% of all global deaths, were attributable to alcohol consumption.
That's a WHO statistic. Cannabis never killed anyone as a direct cause(a.k.a overdoseage) of it.
Cannabis not deadly source: projectknow.com/research/marijuana-overdose/
WHO: who.int/substance_abuse/facts/alcohol/en/
I mean, you can't consume marijuana as much as you like and don't see any consequences, but still better than being an alcholic once and never get away from a livetime.

>trips
do it again, Bomber Harris

DUDE

you can't be an alcoholic ''once''
If you consume analogous amount of weed as an alcoholic consumes alcohol, you may not die but the effects on your psyche will be permanent.

Cannabis affects your short term memory and behaviour.

I also hate people who calls everyone "dude" or "man" to say: "Yo DUDE, weed is like the best thing ever and can be consumed like, uh...water or stuff, man!"
Yeah, that was bad phrasing...English is not my mothers tounge, but you know what I meant. Though, the perk of a stoner is that one can quit anytime and way more easier than any other addict of any other drug. I'm also no "smoke weed everyday"-faggot: They are degerantes who can't controll their primitvie desires.
In addition it fucks around with your dopamine system and hence can cause depression and schizophrenia. Other syndromes are withdrawl from social life and priotizing getting your high over duties in your social and work life and becoming a guy like this user . "Empirical evidence is a joke" he wrote on his PC...I hope he was being sarcastic...

You in that study they literally asphyxiated chimps with weed smoke in a sealed enclosure right? That's the ancient study that claim comes from.

It's addictive and costly, this is reason enough.

So is any drug and hobby for that matter

Yea, but at least you have model airplanes at the end of it, and what do you get with marijuana?

Good vibes. Everything to his own

The strange case of Dr Plato and Mr Socrates

that's the case for 99% of drugs
you might aswell say "cannabis makes you high", like it's a bad side-effect

Obviously.

So does alcohol.

good times

I actually don't care much for it. I'll only take a few puffs if they are passing it around. Don't really feel any different. I rather get drink.

First rule of Skeptic Club: You don't talk about Skeptic Club.
Second rule of Skeptic Club: You don't talk about Skeptic Club.