YOYOW

>steemit is cool because government can't censor it!
>government doesnt give a shit about censoring you

>meanwhile china actually being big brother
>china actually censoring speech
>steemit concept actually useful in china but chineses dont use it

Meet YOYOW.

You're welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/yoyow/@apmmh/how-to-convert-my-yoyow-tokens-erc20-into-yoyow-main-net
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Please remove.

Por que?

no hecho acumular

lol. whats your take on this one? seems like such a gem. Much smaller cap compared to Steemit with a much, much better use case

have you used their web-wallet? At first it was all in chinese, but you earn some sort of points. fucked if I know what they are used for, but it seemed so reminiscent of NEO/GAS and I got in when binance delisted and the major dumpening happened on it. Hoping it stays quite a while longer while others moon though so I can get some more.

I have like 2BTC worth of these bad boys but no I honestly have no idea what youre talking about. Can it be translated to english with an option. I know I posted the thread but can you red pill me on this new stuff

yeah there is a flag box in the top right from memory where you can change it to english without using translate. wait, do you still have the erc20 version or the new chain?

you know what, just in case you weren't aware/haven't done it here is the link I used to convert mine.

steemit.com/yoyow/@apmmh/how-to-convert-my-yoyow-tokens-erc20-into-yoyow-main-net

but what about the censorship in china? lol
expansion of this will certainly be limited.

>trying to control blockchains

is this necessary? i started but gave up. I was able to trasnfer my coins from Binance to HitBTC without converting anything anyway so didnt do it

i dont know. im just keeping them in the wallet gaining points whatever the fuck they are until I max them out. then ill look into how i use/sell the fuckers. im not impatient.

Ohhh you're saying there is some weird chink staking shit going on if I convert it and keep it in teh web wallet?

its scam

>every coin i dont hold is a scam

ok buddy

I went all in on this when it listed on Binance and lost 80% of my money when it got delisted.

brutal. chinks regulations fucked everyone at that period of time

yeah, that's whats happening for me.

Yea IDK about fucking around with China and censorship. They love censoring (fucking commies!) and they're great at it too (fucking commies!) so I'm having some doubts about the success of this one...

If it were built on a privacy-enabled platform, maybe.

Cant shut down blockchains bro thats the whole point