/Ark/

Let's have a comfy Ark thread.

How much are you holding?

Where do you see the price going?

I'm currently all in at 1000 arks and honestly? I've never, ever felt comfier.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ArkEcosystem/comments/77zeb5/vote_for_ark_to_get_listed_on_zerofee_trading/
upbit.com/exchange?code=CRIX.UPBIT.BTC-ARK
discord.gg/tUZVSCv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also, anybody hyped for the mobile wallet?

It hit 92%!

same

bought 500 more during the dip at 44 to 42k, now at 1500

Comfy reporting in with a little less than 1000 ARK. Hoping to cash out once we top out again so when it drops back down I can invest in more.

around 1700, will accumulate up until 2k just before the 2x fork. then we moon.

13500 ARK @$0.60 and staking.

comfiest i've ever felt tbqfhf

Why do you think that there will be a moon after the november fork?

How high will we go?

Daily reminder to help get Ark on more exchanges.
Cobinhood is a soon to be released 0% fee exchange and is currently having a community vote on what coin to add. Follow these instructions to vote ark:
reddit.com/r/ArkEcosystem/comments/77zeb5/vote_for_ark_to_get_listed_on_zerofee_trading/

We're in first place right now, with Bequence snapping at our heels, and you are able to vote every 24 hrs to keep us ahead.

ALSO
You can see the Ark page on the new Korean Upbit exchange:
upbit.com/exchange?code=CRIX.UPBIT.BTC-ARK

upbit is quickly turning into my new favourite exchange

>tfw only invested $150 at .60

Its ok.. i went balls deep in antshares. Just wish i had more money to invest

ive got 7.5k

looks like price is gettung manipulated around 50k mark and ecpecting a dump leading up to s2x. wat do bros?

HODL. If you wanna day trade, have fun with that, but just HODL and its all gon b k

80% of my portfolio is in Ark with 13,000.

I could truly, honestly see the price reaching $100/coin within two years.

t. deluded

Same as what happened with this past fork desu, alts will be stifled because of everyone stacking btc up until the point of the snapshot.

After that money will flow back into alts perhaps after a bit of precariousness with btc. Hopefully by the end of the year it's on some more exchanges so the whales can't fuck with us so much; hell maybe they accumulated enough such that they're gonna use the mobile wallet and the end of the btc forks as a springboard for a major bullrun. I could see it happening.

5k here, also a deluded $100 dreamer.

We're gonna make it

Moon me up senpai

So pissed I put money in TNT and it's been going down ever since. Could have used it for more ARK
Holding 3000 ARK, want to get more, but not putting anything else in crypto right now.

Also consider the bullrun to 120 which started just off ACES release - and that's just a glorified shapeshift. Imagine what will happen when they get ArkVM released? Push-button sidechains which don't bloat the mainchain to fuck like ETH? Holy shit.

honestly i just sold half my stack. if it went down to 40k from btg i assume itll go back down there for the more important fork. if it backfires i guess ill just have to try and find another comfy hold

ark price will drop soon, altcoin pumpgroup will pump soon tho $$$ discord.gg/tUZVSCv

I predicting alts will rise for the time being and btc will stagnate. Then shit will start flowing back into btc.

Ѧ

I am holding 9200 ark bought at around 0.20 cents I'm 16 years old and from Colombia, I will tell you a secret

ark will moon in November to its ATH and probably to 150k sats there is a high chance it will go to 10$+

nice
I will accept tyhis as gospel snd adjust my life accordingly

>tfw only 100 ark

almost fell for the antshare trap

I'm still in my mum's belly welly, brought over 50% of ARK circulating supply, I'll tell you my secret, shhh don't tell anyone though. I've been dumping for 2+ months already .

This is a meme copypasta, but $10 is completely reasonable with mobile wallets, new exchanges, and big announcements on the way.

And that's not even mentioning ArkVM.

>He thinks his ARK is rallying.

It's going up because Bitcoin is going down sweetie

I have these magnetic levitating plant pots that I want to sell in exchange for Ark.

Where could I sell them?

What kind of fish am I if I have 2500 Ark?

500 Ark here, can't decide if I want more Ark or more Vert right now