BlockFolio Thread: Making It Edition

damn you really are going to make it. don't get why you need 28 bucks of btc though lol

When did you started crypto and with how much money?

I went all in on Bitbay
Hold me faggots
I expect a moon mission Q1 2018

never touching an ICO again

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

How many anons who make it to this level continue to work?

probably 100% of them unless they live in third world countries

Get reqt

R8 me bois

looks like you got REQT by listening to cryptonigger lol

Reqt thread?

DELET THESE

AT work right now. It's a techy desk job which allows me to shit post on biz and leddit and research crypto more than 50% of the day. And I get to leave the house. When / if I hit 3 mill I'm going to bounce and go to a small tropical nation.

400k isn't a lot dude

That'll last you like maybe 5-10 years if you live comfortably

Fucking cindicator man

HE DIDN'T EVEN THINK IT WAS GOOD
YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE SAVED MONEY AND THE SHAME OF SENDING IN A SELFIE IF YOU JUST LISTENED TO CRYPTONIGGER
FUCK
FUCK
DELETE THIS FUCKING POST

R8 me bros.

wait you had to send them a selfie to get into their shit ico kek.

>10k in ETC

I'll be making it, as in making a nice home in a cardboard box

1k eth presale wallet. Ain't gonna touch it fot another 5 years.

> all that /diversity/
> but no ETP

> FUN
nice.

Yeah seriously. I mean you can stretch it a bit if it's invested well, but if you aren't old you're going to run out of money before you die unless you live s pretty basic lifestyle.

>.00000001 BCC
> satoshi's vision lives

I feel like a baby posting in this thread. You guys got any advice? Just started yesterday

jump on odn while its low, look for VTC around 45-55k sats.

Hi user, how'd you start?
What exchange, wallet? How was the process?

t. little baby nocoiner

Tell me imma make it biz...

im slowing easing out because of this:

>tfw might make it

As soon as Ark hits $70 I'm out.

You wanna make it ? Buy Zencash

Forgot pic

sell everything buy ark,omg,link,vtc,cvc

and a little bit of eth for swaps

Thanks user but I meant general tips. I'm reluctant to invest any more at the moment.

I bought some btc from coinbase first. It was a bit annoying because of the verification but I stopped short of giving them ID or social. Then I got electrum wallet to store btc because I didn't know what to do with it. Ended up transferring most of it to mew and then on to bittrex and etherdwlta to buy the altcoins. Kinda regretting it now because this seems like I came in at the end of the bubble.

Can't complain.

Next bank transfer goes through in about a day or so. I think I want to buy some more Ark.

How'd you already get your BTG? I had my bitcoins stored in electrum and don't know hot to get btg

I'm on a /plateau/

just me I'd sell everything but your top 3. maybe not hold the eth tho I'd freeze it in ETP for the sweet 20% return on 1 year and probable 10x moonshot

I didn't get them. I just added them in blockfolio based on what I have in BTC. I am just watching them now. As soon as they are available I plan on dumping them.

My ARK has taken on a lot of water

I really want to get into Req, but I want to buy the absolute bottom

I'm doing alright I'd say.

What were you doing/holding between Sept and Oct that made your portfolio do that and why did you buy it?

Nvm, only possibility is "I was holding btc"

I'm unironically gonna move from europe to some shit cheap place like cambodia and live off my ARK voters return. Fuck working.

It's okay were gonna make it

Just fuck my shit up
Inb4, muh USD. It makes me feel better okay?

you sir have some very big balls

going heavy in a supposed shitcoin like nebl but it definitely paid off

congrats

idk... I live in Monterrey, mexico (obviously not as good as 90% of USA cities)
400k usd is almost 8 million MXN

the average paywage in mex is 416 usd/month... Now an above average paywage, of lets say an engineer on his first job is 1k usd, almost triple of the average mexfag, so as you can tell 400k would be 33 years of paywage

And my city has football teams, justin bieber concerts, queen, U2, near the USA border, iphones and new shit almost same time as they come out in US, so is not as a shithole as brazil or some southern mexican city without wifi, if OP were mexican he would be set for life, I would just spend half on houses and rent them, and spend the rest on myself to not have to work

but what about el cartel cutting your head off or kidnapping your sister

Thanks bro. Nice buy in

I threw 1.25 BTC at it during the ICO. Definitely payed off.

kill your female relatives so you don't have to worry about them getting raped when going to the club, for the cartels I try to befriend the thugs from the neighborhood, without hanging out with them too much, so that they don't fuck with me

How about you cucks make a sound investment by donating to me.

14ZmhB1mydEnQEc8JJ59aNgUiCLxMMmwZ5
(BTC address)

finally made the 21 BTC club all thanks to ETH

Living on the edge.

>You wanna make it ? Buy Zencash
How many (and don't say 100k)? I've only got 60.

ur gonna be living in the ocean hodling coss

>14ZmhB1mydEnQEc8JJ59aNgUiCLxMMmwZ5
Got a sharpie?