Get H Y P E D

Get H Y P E D

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/1991/10/07/nyregion/nazi-survivors-reunite-with-black-liberators.html
youtube.com/watch?v=2R21tWs-qCw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Does anyone know what it's about?

Holocaust probably
He’s been saying he wants to do it for awhile and it’s a normie enough interest for HH

I wonder if he'll bring up the hoaxes - masturbating jews to death, peddle powered brain bashing machines, electric floors, etc.

>masturbating jews to death, peddle powered brain bashing machines, electric floors
Is this what holocaust deniers claim that history books report in order to demonstrate that the holocaust was a hoax? I've heard of the jew-skin lamps but wat

What platform does this guy air on

His website, iTunes, most podcast apps.

Stop listening to pop historians

He's just done a 'holocaust' episode .

They're all one line mentions from random books that stormniggers endlessly post.

There was a book published in the immediate post-war era (50s or 60s I think) that cataloged anecdotes about Jewish experiences in camps and it included a number of outlandish execution methods.

There's also that documentary of black US soldiers meeting up with the Jews they liberated decades later embracing each other (except that liberation never happened and there's evidence it didn't despite both the soldiers and Jews simultaneously pretending it did).

Also, before someone asks me for a source

nytimes.com/1991/10/07/nyregion/nazi-survivors-reunite-with-black-liberators.html

>because some retards wanted some stolen valour/victim points the holocaust didn't happen

nigger please

>black US soldiers meeting up
I mean the USA had black people in their army and that army found some of the death/concentration camps. So it seems pretty likely that some jews met some blacks

Broadly defining the holocaust as the mass-killing of Jews I do not deny that.

However, its pretty clear that there are a set of narratives surrounding the holocaust that are the Jewish equivalent of folk tales

They have records of this, no black unit (the army was segregated) participated in the liberation of any camp.

“Celtic Holocaust”
Probably spurred him on to do the modern one

People get so knee-jerk about the holocaust that it's either it happened or it didn't. No one seems to think that the holocaust did happen, but because of its massive scope and the sheer number of people who were brutalized by it, that there wouldn't be a few legends and exaggerations built around it.

I mean it starts to sound like the Soviet rapes after a while. Did the Soviets rape their way to Berlin? Of course. Did they crucify people while raping them? Maybe like...one psycho conscript who got let out of prison guy did. But people start to use those stories to depict the entire Red Army.

>camp
Maybe it wasn't a big official camp but more of a DIY mini camp?

>post announcing a new podcast
>by the second post, devolves into "did the holocaust happen?" shitposting
Never change, Veeky Forums

>maybe

WE WUZ LIBERATORS AN SHEIT!!!!

No, it just didn't happen

Mass delusions are surprisingly common

youtube.com/watch?v=2R21tWs-qCw

>Dr. Cox listens to Hardcore History
huh

Wow, one whole book!

I'm looking forward to it whatever it is. I like Dan's podcast cause it piques my interest in things that I often go on to do more reading about on my own.
I can't remember when he's actually done stuff that's churned my stomach, except for a few bits from ghost of the ostfront, the description of the firebombing of tokyo and dresden in destroyer of worlds, and Cato's death in death throes of the republic. How bad could it be?

The primary evidence for the more extreme claims of holocaust stories (lampshades and soap, hair rugs, shrunken head, etc.) are witness testimony. Industrial scale gas chambers and cremation claims are also primarily based on witness testimony. The only difference between the two cases is there's some circumstantial evidence that can be used to support the idea that gas chambers + cremation could have been used in a limited context. That same set of circumstantial evidence can be used to argue against that idea. Neither narrative is proven beyond a reasonable doubt. And since most of the Nazi government records, especially those pertaining to the holocaust are no longer publicly available (either from destruction from the Nazis themselves or withheld from the public for other concerns), its difficult to make a definitive case either way.

The general narrative that makes sense to me is that they were put in these camps and because of the nature of their circumstances, their paranoia ran wild. I.e., they would be separated from people they knew and while in the camp they would see the factory letting off smoke. It doesn't take much to inspire a panic/create a rumor. Someone could have been separated from their neighbors and asked a guard where they were to which a guard with a sadistic sense of humor could have pointed to the factory smoke and said that's them.

In a tense situation people start making up all types of stuff. For example, my highschool went into lockdown mode for a day and it wasn't a drill. The administration sent information to all the teachers which said there was a student who brought a gun to school. We locked the doors and lined ourselves up against a concrete wall. We were talking about how we were going to rush him if he got through the doors and take him out. A girl texted a girl in another class and started crying when she didn't get a response (the telecom network started jamming from traffic). Turns out it was just a threat.