ICO advise

I am in contact with someone who's looking to start his own ICO, but doesn't know much of anything about the space (I introduced it to him three days ago, shortly after finding out about it myself).

Anyway, his company has 4-5 US patents, has raised a few million already, has the backing of major institutional names in the stock and banking industry (duetsche bank and Goldman, to name two), etc. He has a working product, and has already set his top dev on coding the token (via ethereum).

He wants to convert the stock-based exchange into crypto, but doesn't entirely understand the nuances of the market or the process.

If this is successfully funded, given the scope of the project, it will likely eclipse the value of any other ICO that has come before it, including ETH itself. It is a game changer not only in this market, but more importantly, the stock industry as a whole.

Basically, does anyone who's well versed in fintech want to help out with this? You legitimately have to be extremely knowledgeable though, as this isn't a simple undertaking.

In terms of compensation, I'm sure that can be arranged, assuming the advice is insightful.

sounds like a disaster

perhaps think about the idea for more than a week getting into crypto

fpbp

>game changing idea
>knows nothing about the game

you sound like that techbro that i work with that comes to me every day with a useless ICO idea.

Why does it sound like a disaster, exactly?

And no, this market, which is driven by pnd and shams is going to absolute shit in a hurry. It's literally now or never.

Has your techbros idea(s) been validated by mega-corporations, ivy-league grads, and millions of USD?

Hey, fagboy; I asked you a question.

Hey faggot fuck bitch nigga how about you respond you piece of fucking worthless trash

Yea lmaoo

>Hey guise 2 days ago dave said we can make the biggest ICO in history
next ETH lmao

Do it faggots.
lurk more.

Also why post this on Veeky Forums? Go to r/ethereum and talk to those nerds. they are what you're looking for

Pick on someone your own smell, bitch.

>Hey faggot fuck bitch nigga
I'm sure everyone wants to work with you're retarted ass
fucking jigaboo shitposter larp

>ey guys, we making large ICO
>yall are faggots we gonna be rich
>what advice can you guys offer
>you guys are faggots

I don't associate with ledditors.

Seriously I tried and they're all such fucking faggots. I hate reddit so much.

I've only called one person ITT a faggot, and it's because his input wasn't constructive in any capacity whatsoever.

Also, it's not my ICO. I'm not involved in the development at all.

if this guy is so loaded let him hire some blockchain development studio or consultancy.
im sure there's more than enough such companies now days.

why would anyone help you here without getting paid.

if he already has a working product and customers he doesn't need to ICO it. why doesn't goldman just fund it? or take a loan? or go to VCs?

it seems like you just want to grab cash via an ICO as opposed to wanting to develop the community and the space desu

Sure, I can help.
Don't feel like writing endless text.
How about you post some contact details and filter through legitimate people and trolls?

Then we can see what can be done .

Harvard, IB, PWC, SACHS.

Retired young.

[email protected]

[email protected]

I'll send him your email.

>Why he hasn't recieved major funding yet
That's an enigma. It's extremely destabilizing tech, and the HFT stock industry is incredibly atomized and deliberately difficult to enter, so we think that has something to do with it.

As far as the cash grab component, it's really just whatever works.

The time window for ICO's is obviously closing (if it hasn't closed already), so he just wants this launched ASAP.

Whether or not that's the most practical way to go about this, idk. Kind of why help is needed.

I think the trick with ICOs, which biz has gotten wise to, is actually needing the tokens, see the autists shrieking about Link for example

I don't see how the tokens would be an essential part of the ecosystem if he's trying to beat the HFT front runners and scalpers; pay to play? network effects? idk.

You mean giving the tokens a utility?

He has a few ideas there.

I'll be interested in seeing it when/if the ICO happens

It's going to be really fucking exciting

I'm hyped to shit

Told him to expect an email

He said he'd email you

Contact Strati Platform, they are building an excellent ICO platform, which is chain agnostic, means that you can do an ico and then issue tokens on whatever chain you want

it would also have several security features.

If you're actually serious, I can hook you up after vetting you.

[email protected]

jesus that beer looks fucking delicious

I think he's already using the ETH platform. Not really sure how that works though.

I'll send over your contact info

12% extremely dark (completely opaque) stout. I wasn't a fan, but it was aesthetic.

Alright I'm deleting the post in a sec so grab the email while it's hot.

Yup he said he'd email it soon

This strati platform thing is sort of interesting though

He can't use the ETH code if he goes through them, right?

alright. i can probably drive between 6 and 7 figs in funding to a good idea via my rolodex as well if you plan on doing a decent presale bonus so keep me informed either way.

Sounds good. I'd let him know that, since I'm just the messenger.

I'm not sure if your just bullshitting. But if it is HFT and he does want to ICO, I have a friend who runs prop trading at pantera capital, and I'm pretty well versed in fintech as well. If it's a legitimate project I can put you guys in touch and it could definitely go somewhere, but I'm not gonna do it if it's worthless. What kind of HFT modeling does he use? Is it Brownian/ black scholes derivative or what?

>what kind of HFT modeling does he use
No fucking clue, but it's certainly not bullshit.

Email [email protected], and he can get you up to speed, and maybe send you the PPM.

I went through the patents and unless I'm missing something, every crypto exchange has these features.

GL on your venture but it's not for me.

You should let him know that.

May be something you're missing.

Or if it's something he's missing, advising him against pursuing this would save him a lot of time and money, and would be appreciated.

Also keep in mind that the ICO is ultimately just a vector for funding.

This is going to primarily be a stock platform, with crypto functionality as a side gig.