Some of you probably saw the thread yesterday, good pick user

Some of you probably saw the thread yesterday, good pick user

We're in accumulation phase - due to people realising the cycle before last pump, we hit buy target early

Therefore we will pump early to capitalise on FOMO - targets are 50% out at 135, stops for remainder of hold are as follows
>SL 100% at 103
>TP 50% at 150
>TP 50% at 175

I will answer the first three questions ITT

I'm not posting proof because you fat fucks wouldn't believe it anyway

Hit me

What coin?

Dogecoin hence the picture, thought that was pretty clear

2 more answers, 1 question per ID to keep things fair

Can you post some proof?

what are the acronyms?
>SL
>TP
haven't heard these before

Hot humor, keep it up

SL = Stop loss, TP = Take profit

Won't count this as a Q because it doesn't really relate to the topic

FYI you probably shouldn't be trading in general if you haven't done enough research to know what stops are. Read up a little before you get burnt on the next shitcoin

ok sweet time for my question:

why are you so eager to dump your bags at the bottom? seems like there actually will be another pump desu

Dude there isn't another pump for a couple of months, we already had a pump already 4 months ago, the accumilation time frame is going to be long

Current price is 19-20 sats
Target is 135
IE will not sell before we hit target

Yes another pump is coming that's the point

Last question, I won't post proof but that doesn't mean you can't try to decode information about legitimacy of the post. That was the whole point of the three questions

Read 1st & 2nd lines of OP

how early are we talking about then? Also if people buy in the whale won't be able to accumilate for a long time right?

You gotta eat through 1,200 btc's just to get to 120, how on earth are you going to hype this that high?

aiiiigghhhhhtttttt
jus bought 200k

One question per ID. Accumulation is almost over hence why it's fairly safe to post.

Okay, last question done.
The beauty of DOGE is that it's priced so low that in 1 sat increments walls look very, very natural. There's no clear jumps in price so it can't be manipulation, right? This logic worked well for us the last pump.

I'm not going to tell you how much of the sell volume is controlled by us, but I will say it is clear we aren't the only big player looking to ride this wave. We placed our exit points fairly conservatively this wave because of this. But, with that said, we expect a large portion of the foreign sell volume to clear roughly in sequence with our clears.

This is a pretty good question. In regards to hype, you'd be amazed how easy it actually is. 90% of crypto traders are chasing the get-rich-quick dragon. Part of it works by "chaining" hype, for lack of a better word, where the early buyers will spread hype about the pump themselves meaning we dont actually have to maintain a stream of X number of posts a day/week on 15 different forums (2015 pump may as well have been our fucking day job).

Markets, and economics broadly, is just aggregated psychology. In reality we're just a couple of dudes who got lucky off bitcoin early and started pumping DOGE as a joke, but it actually worked by some fucking miraculous feat, so its lather/rinse/repeat.

Safe travels Veeky Forumsraelis, see you on the other side

Got heavy DOGE bags? We're still up 5x in fiat compared to your last accumulation.

I'll go all in if it hits 10 sats

I thought this, my gut feeling is to give it a week or two and just ‘see’. If it does start to pump then jump in as early as possible, but I’m not keen on accumulating now.

Who the FUCK buys dogecoin. This is retarded.

dogemas coming early this year

Fuck it, I'll drop half a btc and see what happens, it's not like it can go that much fucking lower.

It's at the all time low vs Satoshi. But against the USD it's actually sorta high. This makes me think it might keep falling until the last fork of the year.

I'm concerned about the timeframe. Particularly what I could miss in BTC while waiting and also the decay that can happen while I wait. It just doesn't seem low enough yet.

Also going to need an OMG ultra pump first

>current year
>shilling doge coin

Also going to need an OMG ultra pump first
nice doge coloured ID

It's a sign. Buying 100k right now

Came back to check in and chuckled at this. I'll give one last question since there's a couple of people in here. Get at me

I was very close to going in on DOGE and then saw your post. I am about to seal the deal but wondering what the time frame for the pump will be? I'm seeing some analyses with the pump not coming until 2018 based on previous time frames

Nig nogger you never answered by question about the timeframe which was formatted as a statement but implied inquiry Comments?

I second this question dear user.

Figures.. We ask him for concrete time frames/dates and no reply. Nice LARP pal.

Like I said in the OP, we hit our accumulation phase pretty early and so we dont really have much reason to delay a pump. I thought it would be pretty clear by the fact I posted this to begin with, but basically we're going to start hyping things up in the coming week(s) to get the ball rolling but ultimately we ride off of the accumulation buyers spreading word themselves - ie. if you want fast gains you have the power to influence whether or not it happens.

Under and at 20 sats, this is a steal. The whole market has seen this hence it rebounded off of 16 incredibly quick. I doubt it will hit 100 before 2018, but 30-40 seems reasonable and theres not really any merit to jumping out that early given momentum soars after that stage.

Again, I can't give you a concrete timeframe because it's out. of. our. control. You are looking at holding this for a couple months if you want to cash out during the profit/ecstacy phases but if all you have time for is 50-100% before investing in other coins, I'd imagine you could get out by mid-late December.

>lurk moar

It rebounded from 16 to -19-20 because of the alt recovery from the bitcoingold fork

Except now is the time to stock back up on BTC when it re tests 5k.
Then blow your money on shitcoins.

Really I love doge, but probably better to hold btc until segwit2, then ride doge from there