Whats up with pic related?

Whats up with pic related?

We already confirmed this was a scam.

I mean its a fucking trivia blockchain what did you expect

you got rekted senpai

also the devs literally ask EtherDelta and Hitbtc to delist the coin

bittrex after the fork.

Fuck these cunts so hard

So basically the devs killed it before it had a chance. Why dont they want exchanges?

I've exited Cindicator a couple days ago to hop on some more immediate gains elsewhere. I was bullish, now semi confident, and am shrugging my shoulders and moving on.

the same persistence you demonstrated with your potty training, pajeet. continue striving for excellence.

JUST HODL
CJEERS

link proof or gtfo

Pajeeticator

You... Want proof that a trivia blockchain is a scam?

Shit or get off the street, amirite?

bittrex soon

CJEERS

Working on getting on exchanges. Remember that this a crypto currency with an actual working project. Just hold it's going to 5 cents soon.

top kek

>working product

it has a shitty phone app where you forecast trades to get neet points. who the fuck is going to use this (other than the obvious)?

you need cnd to access the predictions their AI makes. the predictions you make with their app feed in to the AI. so depending on how accurate their predictions are cnd could be worth a lot.

you're ignoring the obvious shortcoming, prajeet

>almost no one is going to use the app
>limited data leads to shit predictions

there are other better coins in the same AI / machine learning space

why won't anyone use the app? how many users do they need to use it for their service to work? what projects are superior? anyway i never said this was the best in the space. it's certainly going to be profitable in the short term regardless of whatever other competing projects shit all over it.

He's just fudding. Probably upset that chainstink is tanking.