OFFICIALLY REQt

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI

Should I do it?

have we heard anything from the devs except for this shit?

all we need is one announcement or piece of good news to get out of this rut, but they wont give us shit

where the FUCK do i sign up

wow. get utterly, and completely, REQT

In a buyback, do they hold it like normal stocks or do they burn it?

I'm fucking confused. Bancor went to hell because its market cap was way way too fucking high. This was fine though, so what happened?

Is this some sort of fud orchestrated
by them through raholes to clean out week hands at the cheap then sell it when it moons

Something smells fishy

Seems like it, there are a lot of posts in the slack too. I actually think this is a good thing, maybe there will be a pump soon.

Is that true? I am going to clear liqui If yes

where are all the smug faces, pajeets reqtards?
people will buy your bag x4 in a week?

There is definately some sort of manipulation going on here. Coordinated fud. Price suppression. You name it the whales are doing it. If anything this gives me confidence.

>muh manipulation
>muh coordinated FUD
or maybe your coin just sucks

This. We literally got cucked by the French fags. Time to cut losses and sell, this will only get worse.

OPs image is fake

Just like binance was manipulating LINK prices down, right ?

Who else has 2k req and doesn't give a shit

Are you guys retarded? Holy fuck. pajeeets

I've been FUDing this coin all day but just kek at retards who don't realize this is a good thing

it shows the team cares about the community to some extent and now we have a cushion

back to the moon we go imo

negative iq spotted, alert

It's true. This isn't normal behaviour. There should be a pump very soon.

Yea. No. The whole buy order book is >50 ETH thick and there is a 230 ETH sell order. REQ is gonna dump down to $0.01 by the end of the week.

my god we can only hope

#notanargument

Ahh the share buyback, reminds me of another investment industry... stocks

You're going to be the one crying when it reaches 10 cents on Friday.

sirs I just sell
No longer take loss, must support family first

good choice sir

great respect sir

very good sir, have sold too..this is no good coin.. i used to have good coin like espers on yobit. why so much evil in this world, my friends?

holy shit the pajeets are all over reqt, no wonder it is BELOW ICO

Dam ICOs are getting destroyed. FENX is already selling under ICO price on ED and the ICO isn't even over yet.

checkout out RIPio

>less than 75% ICO price
Dam.

Sorry to be bearer of bad news guys, but word on the street is there was a Pre-Pre ICO at 60% discount, this is why the dump, we'll probably stay down here for a while

This wouldn't surprise me. It's the biggest coordinated dump I've seen yet and sell walls are still 5× the buys..

Before you say "muh 10× coin", the trade volume has been as could as could've been expected, but the sell volume has been unprecedented.

>tfw bought this after selling link at 30 cents thinking this would make up for my loss
>tfw bought in at 193k sat just under ICO
>tfw lost 1200 off link
>tfw lost another 600 off req so far
>only other thing im holding is COSS which i bought at 18 cents
>down 50%

good thing i made all my money off selling osrs gold

Fuck this fud. We iron hands here motherfucker! Fuck the whales! WE AIN'T SELLING YOU SHIT!