Coins under $1 with low marketcap worth picking up?

TKN

latoken

This

ODN

ODN, XAS

Only answer is SmartCash

BTC 7 years ago

ODN is the answer

Coss

Lomo it the obvious answer. Google for their dev team, like 50 strong.

LMC

Not 1$ but Zencash is low market cap and with a very low supply

ETG

This!

Voise

Substratum and COSS

Bitcoin in a month.

Winner

E B S T is the BEST

It's close to a dollar at like $1.20, but Nexus

Also Coss

Well this was cheap. Bought a bunch, now here is to hoping it goes above 0.10 usd value ever.

MODUM, it literally just hit exchanges and it's an outperforming coin at its current marketcap

sub

Flik

FLIP

They are basically doing what Etheroll (gambling dice game) does but they're making it more interesting with jackpots, bonuses, etc.

EGOLD whitepaper releasing this week. Should jump a bit.

MBRS. Under 3 mil marketcap. Only 50 million coins. No decimals. Currently ERC20 but will be unveiling their own blockchain in Devcon 3 or by Nov 10. Get in before November and you're gravy

steem.

Vericoin

Holding allot of ODN, XAS, and LMC. What does my future look like?

Asch (XAS) - Lisk of China
Modum (MOD) - Data integrity for supply chain

Both Under $1 and low market cap

this really goes a long way in making the logo palatable

FUCK Token

MALC.

TRST

And this.

fuck all these dumb shitcoins buy COSS

2x your $ in probably a week... 20x it over next several months possibly.

sure sure

Kyber

This. MBRS was starting to get some hype but along came the China FUD. The dev is super active and engaged with the community, very passionate about the project, and the market cap is very low. This is a 10x coin, if not more. Plus the airdrops are nice.

Also, this.

BQX

I'll be a third advocate for Modum. The accumulation phase is almost over.

Mbrs/ODN/

everyone of these appcoins shilled are dependent on a fuckton of nonsense.

go pure
get a pure coin with no hype no slick website and scheming dev posting on twitter.

get the god of rare coins that needs no hype - osmium coin

XAS

Been checking out MBRS, is this basically a suppressed Chinese Ethereum?

What on earth has the per unit price have to do with anything? You do realize you're retarded, right?

It's a platform, like Ethereum. But there's nothing Chinese about it, so far as I know. I think the team is American. What I meant by my comment above is that just as MBRS was starting to get some recognition and some momentum the China FUD hit, and our collective attention turned to that. Bad timing for embermine investors but the team hasnt seemed to slow down. If you're interested, join the telegram and read some of what the lead dev has been posting. It may convince you -- as it did me -- that there's a lot of potential here.

Sumokoin

I'll just add, as a general point, that the coins with the most potential to go 10x or 50x or more are those with very small market caps. The problem with coins with very small market caps is that they are frequently dead shitcoins that have no hope of becoming anything. Embermine is a rare combination of tiny market cap and reasonable potential. It's not a slam dunk but if it does succeed it's going to go up a lot relative to its current value. Compare that to something like ARK or Lisk -- if they succeed they'll what... double? Triple? There's no chance they'll go 100x. But MBRS? Well, that's possible.

BMC

Can't go a Day without XBY
I smile at him... while I turn him on

I don't care, and I wouldn't sell my coins
I don't plan buying other coins
No, I don't plan to buy x-full

- A modification of Poppy's "Computer Boy"

Any of this shitcoins mineable?

coss, coss, and coss.
People compare it to kucoin, but this shit is taking off within a month or so once the devs can make the UI better.
Still huge potential for growth.
not to mention weekly dividends.

>Coss
Unquestionably this. It's already paying roughly 5% annual dividend. The upper bound on this is absolutely absurd.

Preach it user. To anyone looking into MBRS, check out the other tokens that are part of the ecosystem, specifically Domain token (DOM). Gaining exposure to the domain name industry, was featured in the MERGE conference which was attended by the domain names illuminati. Will be featuring in more conference in the future (Namecon, etc). If the team delivers, you'll be looking at some significant gains. DYOR as always.

>CTRL-F
>no LINK

What the fuck Veeky Forums?

XBY bruh

this is a serious thread

Potable Opulent Salamander Wizard

$0.1 coin buy 50 for $5
It go to $10/coin you have $500

$1 coin buy 5 for $5
It go to $10/coin you have $50

Holy shit you are retarded

Mmmm, do some more research bud

don't think under a dollar will help you much, just low market caps in general.. doesnt matter if a coin is worth 20 dollars each or .0001 each, if marketcap doubles, your buyin doubles regardless of the initial coin price

Stealthcoin XST, hands down.

MOD, get in before $1.50, not even on coin exchangeio yet. Easy gains

posw, xby, odn

NAV

BLN 10 million coins only .03

What's it do?

MODUM (MOD) - incredibly undervalued coin which you can only get on ED atm. When this list on an actual exchange it will moooon. Do some googling into it to see why this will be huge and use your better judgement.

It looks like people have figured out the coins have been released. It was hovering well under a dollar but it shot up, it's at a a dollar 15.

Yeh just like anything Enterprise/designed for big business it will go higher, watch it do that. Look at Neblio. Enterprise blockchain. People who bought early are now on 20x gains.

Why is it shooting up so fast? I keep saying I'll buy the dip but it won't stop

The fuck are you talking about asshole, it was not a dip the entire. Until a few hours ago after it released. Pull your head out of your ass.

Lomocoin. Sell before it hit $2

because its extremely under valued. The recent alt carnage with ICOs coming to market and going below (e.g. REQ, AST) have kept prices low, but investors are starting to see how MOD is a good potential play. Their supply chain system/device is about to hit the market. Unlike many fantasy coins, these guys have already completed piloted trials with various companies and pharmaceutical brands (two) so far. pharmaceutical market is trillion dollar industry. They just need to hook up 1 or 2 brands and it's pay day.

Want to buy MOD but don't want to buy at ATH

BUT IT KEEPS GOING UP AHHHH DO I BUY OR WHAT

BUY now Bitch

>doesnt buy bitcoin cuz a whole coin is not something they can afford
>obv is going places

One word of advice. When looking at coin prices, look at what the project value is, like how Teeka Tiwari from Palm Beach Research Group does it. ZEN was trading around the $6 mark for awhile, before someone realized it's true value. Don't listen to anyone and do your own proper due diligence. For starts, compare what other competitors market caps are.

Glad to see mod doing well but I'm still wondering why BlackMoon doesn't go up. This will certainly be good for the devs as they can buy back the coins and then resell them later when they start turning profits.

Minereum.

Its the new niggercoin

ENG moon mission. Taking off now. Thank me later.

Link and request for medium term hold

COSS going to $7 soon

hey, new fag here.
I have some coins on binance, wish to transfer them. Is anyone familiar with how their transfer fee works? I have 26 of a coin and they wanted 5 coin as the fee.
This feels really high.

What happend to Coss on 20th September?
Why did it drop so much?

Hi, guys. I have a black line in my life. I'm a fucking student, Saint-Petersburg, Russia. I'm looking for any job but I can't find one with an acceptable work schedule and the i'll-not-die-wage. Therefore I'm requesting for some money. I need only ~200$ = ~ 0.036 BTC for a month rent.
My BTC Wallet here (min 0.001 BTC): 3KK7DvAFXsk2kwytfbN8kFAF42UqbMqWkE

COSS. Sleeping giant

Nothing bad has happened. They have implemented dividend distribution for all coins now. I think people are just uncertain about it because there hasn't been much hype around it in the past week.

Saying that, COSS is extremely cheap right now.

What do we think of ripple?

I've heard good things from word of mouth and from analysts on NASDAQ. It's trading around $0.2 right now.

Supposedly good because it allows for ridiculously rapid transactions.

are you retarded, the % you get back is relative to how much you pay for your COSS token.