Why are you not on Kucoin?

Kucoin is an exchange that allows you to stake their coin and then pays you EVERYDAY with Coins like OMG, NEO, WTC, KNC, GAS, LTC, BTC, CVC, and PAY just for staking their coin....

It is the first exchange that the Red Pulse ICO will trade on...

They don’t list shit coins...
They’re new and growing RAPIDLY...
Their coin could hit $20 EASY. (Currently $.70)

My invite code if you want to use when signing up: E3arpq

Good Luck !

>$20 easy
This is just bullshit but there's a lot of room for growth with red pulse being listed.

Coss is better and you don't need to use some sketchy chunk exchange.

I'd much rather chink exchanges than USA exchanges like Bittrex that literally lock peoples funds for months

>also my ID

>sketchy exchange
I don't want to hear this from fucking COSS. Kucoin is an infinitely better exchange

>Kucoin is an infinitely better exchange
This is almost an understatement. The COSS exchange operates like a 2000 website. However, they hired a developer to spruce it up and most exchanges have a rough first UI.

COSS has three advantages though
1) Sharing profits from the payment gateway as well as the trades themselves. That is, actual profit diversification.
2) Market cap is a fraction of KuCoin's. Depending on how circulating supply updates as, 1/7th to 1/15th of the cost of KuCoin's. That makes for a much larger moon potential.
3) Their different method of doing disbursements/profit sharing is going to make less like a security.

>Unknown Marketcap
>Unknown circulating supply
>Garbage volume

Yep sounds like a great purchasing decision to me!

We know that Chinese gov bans CryptoCurrency exchange. This is illegal as shit! Good luck pajeets

Was just added to coinmarketcap today. Fuck are you really this dumb?

Yep I'm a fucking retard for not buying into something marketed with pyramid scheme tactics that is lacking any sort of transparency.

this. best part is retards are using its 50-100mil market cap as justification that it's a better buy than coss

Buying a coin that is named "KUCKOIN"

This going is going to 0$ your going to get dumped because you're a KEK buying KUCKCOIN

t. pajeet FUD discord

i'll pass on something called cuckcoin, good luck ya'll

moonin RN 7% in less than 30min

Volume increase has been insane. And it's only tuesday. Red pulse starts trading on ?saturday?

that is correct, lets make some $$$

chinks are buying the fuck out of this coin

this is insane how much volume this coin had before CMC, now it's on cmc I expect it to moon further

jesus christ lads this is it

Thinking of going all in at an all time high. Am I a genius or a retard?

If I were you, i'd buy like 25% of what you were planning on buying now, then watch the market could be small corrections along the way to the moon

Neither. I'd go half in. Still room to moon but at the same time it is buying the ATH after all. Doesn't matter to me though it's your money. Yolo right?

this coin literally never dips because the only people putting up sale walls are traders and the exchange itself. you'll notice the exchange puts up sale walls to let there be any liquidity, since there's hardly anyone selling once it runs there's huge gaps left on the upside. buyers don't typically put in a bid, they just slap the ask, showing that whales don't really care what they're buyin at with this coin. likely chinks with big pockets. look at the chart. it's a never ending stairstepper up.

ahhhh the confirmation email isn't coming in, how long does it take? I've hit resend twice now

fuck it im in

we are the kucks!

checked your junk folder? mine came through within 2 minutes

It will be awesome when you will post block folio of cuckcoin taking a bloodbath

KUCKED

yup

>It will be awesome when you will

shoo pajeet! Kucks never falter

WE ARE THE KUCKS AND WE ARE PROBABLY FUCKEN RETARDED BUT FUCK IT ALL IN

Any airdrops or free kucoins i can get?

You get 10 kucoins for retweeting some shit but you would need an account made like 5 days ago

Welp, guess I'm waiting for the next airdrop then.