The Institutions Are Coming ! The Institutions Are Coming !

The funds have been transferred for multiple major buys. Will likely happen at 3 AM EST, no later than 5 AM.
Also - closed door deals with relatively unknown Alts to trade Above Market Value for large amounts of their surplus BTC.

Other urls found in this thread:

sc.com/en/about-us/standard-chartered-worldwide/americas/usa.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

For what coins? 2AM institutions are going to buy bitcoin? Which institutions and why wouldn't they buy during operating hours? And obviously where the fuck did you get this information?

>9:48
Welp looks like I ain't sleeping tonight again.

>making shit up on the internet for no apparent reason

why?

At Money2020. Over dinner a reliable insider said that a Goliath order was planned by multiple institutions that will happen in unison in 24 hours.
First will come from 1 major institution but from a major Asian affiliate (might be for tax reasons? but that's me guessing).
The Alts in question are penny coins that I hadn't heard of but essentially they are being bought out for 100+ BTC orders that won't go through the exchanges.

Market2020 went unnoticed, but it shouldn't have.

And do you have any evidence of this? Or explanation why in the fuck institutional money would buy up penny cryptocurrencies?

Just BTC .

Theory as to why it will come from Asia.
NYC based institutions have to buy by NY rules with Crypto Currency.
The Asian buyers = a loophole to bypass.

It's called money 2020 and it l iterally didn't go unnoticed.

This is the most fucking generic insider tip ever. Come on man. Give us something.

Sorry if that's confusing.

They aren't buying the crypto currency at all.

Some of the shitty ICOs that are never talked about have 50-100 BTC in cold storage. They are being bought out privately. This is not in connection to the announcement.

Only expect BTC to boom.

so why is it tanking hard right now?

boomers only do this shit for the free food and travel you know

market manipulation by exchanges

sc.com/en/about-us/standard-chartered-worldwide/americas/usa.html

my advice - HODL & wake up w/ a huge green candle at 3 AM

one reason could be because they are not allowed to buy on upmarkets

which coin?

WHICH COIN!!!!!!???????? AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Larpy Larpers gonna LARP

Just bought 60k LINK

I feel bad for those who sold their bags, Jed was doing most of the speaking on the panel to a packed audience of wealthy and powerful financial people and has a lot of credibility behind him as cofounder of Ripple and a fortune 500 partner like IBM and Deloitte. My friend at 20/20 told me how he was swamped with a crowd after the panel was over. You people are going to be so upset in a few days when this moons to 1000+ with the amount of money that's going to flow into lumens very soon, bigger than Ripple in 1 year.

you're saying i should buy stellar lumens right meow? i haven't sold anything.

It's going to be a billion dollar+ marketcap very soon, not sure how much longer you have to buy under 700.

stellar has nothing to do with this.
It was only posted because I am at Money 2020
Honestly if you were at the speech
I'd be shocked
The room still doesn't know the difference between what a Bitcoin is and Stellar is
and everyone did a good job explaining how
big Crypto had gotten.