E
E
F
A
L
L

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/tUZVSCv
reddit.com/r/btc/comments/6cu6ye/the_economics_and_maths_behind_the_creation_of/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Buy the dip

this

This

i keep accumulating but i'm finally starting to lose faith

>bitcoin dumping because of chinks and slavs
>ethereum dumping because of ICO faggots getting ethereum for free
>coss and kucoin holding strong
>bitbean up 60%
I'm comfy lads

FUCK BITCOIN

don't forget those sweat gains from staking your beans user

i'm honestly thinking about buying this meme

Ethereal Summit and DevCon 3 next month will eth a nice pump

give

when it surpasses 400, it'll literally be unstoppable

Ok jokes over. When is it going back up?

it's been "dipping" in terms of bitcoin since june. looks more like the righthand side of a bubble

remember to dump an hour or two before they get to the conference
>golem, cripple, link, lumies
ethtards are getting added to the "dumped on conference" list

It's been dipping because there isn't much of a way to effectively implement smart contract technology in real world cases at the moment. There have been tons of attempts to create effective platforms in the form of tokens and branched services over the course of this last year to varying degrees of success, but until there are effective ways to use them ETH has no major advantage over any other fintech medium.
I see ETH as having an amazing amount of real world potential, but as it stands it is primarily a driver of ERC20 token platforms rather than having a lot of specific uses as ETH in and of itself.

Gee, I wonder if there's a coin for that.

what coin are you talking about? i want to research

You're joking, right?

LINK LINK LINK LINK
I
N
K
LINKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
BU Y IT FUCKKNG LINK

waves is the superior platform token by far. and is 80 times less expensive and has lower supply and doesnt run on janky solidity code. waves crushes eth

you're doing it wrong
watch a true etherfag at work

been out for too long with zero users, it will die, the coin needs to be new for it to compete with bitcoin or ethereum or monero, old coins trying to add features to complete can never win

nothing wrong with asking questions. i just got into this stuff.

Stinky linkies

gas concept makes little real world sense
compute>bandwidth>storage, in terms of abundance for any blockchain. but you price everything in terms of ops and you get the mess that is ethereum!
you can't make anything complex, because it would be too costly. this turns away anyone in software/cs who isn't basically a fraud, and attracts the opposite.

I put all of my life earnings into ETH how Fucked am I?

What coin is this?

if it ever surpasses 400

No shit huh!

ETH is underpriced compared to Bitcoin.

When this fork nonsense is over ETH will go back to 0.07.

This is a good coin to hold.. it will rise to beyond 0.07 BTCs it will simply have too given its scope of usage in Industry..... time is the success factor here

Time to buy in on ethereum gold bitches.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SELL SELL SELL

THE BUBBLE BURST THE BUBBLE BURST

ethereum is overpriced as it has unlimited supply

Never.

bullshit

ETH has Devcon 3 coming and will explode in price. The technicals in terms of USD (where almost all of ETH's volume is) also look amazing and bullish right now.

ether is so overpriced..join crypto pumpgroup tho discord.gg/tUZVSCv $$

you are a fudder please stop spreading rumour
ETH is still the second highest trading coin by volume..
it has 1/4 of its coins traded.... (this will need to rise)
other than this it is a great technology & and their sped of transaction will improve significantly in the next 2-3 years....

Low prices will only provide & present an opportunity to buy..... Only Fools stay away.....

reddit.com/r/btc/comments/6cu6ye/the_economics_and_maths_behind_the_creation_of/

what do you think about this "Ether is FUEL for the network. If it becomes too expensive then it will be redundant "?

of course it can be more expensive
There is no hard limit on ETH
And its divideable to 18 decimals
No reason why it cant go to 10k each

Ether is used to pay the worldwide ethereum virtual maschine to provide verifiable computations. Miners are being payed Ether in fees which is the

incentive to continue mining.

When the switch to "Proof of Stake" comes there will be no mining anymore and because staking does not cost too many computational resources the fee for

computation on the blockchain will decrease dramatically .....

As the switch to proof of stake is planned in the next 12 to 24 months, the ether amount needed to do a transaction would also decrease by a hundredfold,

Which is the reason why the price can go up 100x and the chain will not die !!!!

do you not think as a result more and more miners will move away from ETH to other cryptos...?
The mining hardware are scrypt ASICs
Which can only be used for scrypt based Blockchains
wont work for BTC, monero, LTC or whatever

The lowest amount of bitcoin is 1 Satoshi
which is 0.00000001 BTC
The lowest amount of ETH is one Wei
which is 0.000000000000000001 ETH

Conclusion
DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE ETHEREUM
LOW PRICES PRESENT BUYING OPPORTUNITY....

As a day trader, this coin is going to 0.03 before it goes up....ignore the dollar value - its propped up by the price of btc.