Reminder any ark you buy under $10 is like buying ethereum in January

Reminder any ark you buy under $10 is like buying ethereum in January.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ArkEcosystem/comments/77zeb5/vote_for_ark_to_get_listed_on_zerofee_trading/
upbit.com/exchange?code=CRIX.UPBIT.BTC-ARK
discord.gg/zVSv8jn
youtube.com/watch?v=Wdo4Eyw4DqM
youtube.com/watch?v=vf6jBP4YXwo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DELUDED

>He is still shilling ARK

Daily reminder to help get Ark on more exchanges.
Cobinhood is a soon to be released 0% fee exchange and is currently having a community vote on what coin to add. Follow these instructions to vote ark:
reddit.com/r/ArkEcosystem/comments/77zeb5/vote_for_ark_to_get_listed_on_zerofee_trading/

We're in first place right now, with Bequence snapping at our heels, and you are able to vote every 24 hrs to keep us ahead.

ALSO
You can see the Ark page on the new Korean Upbit exchange:
upbit.com/exchange?code=CRIX.UPBIT.BTC-ARK

DELUDED ARKIES.

I used to be a deluded Arkmarine until I sold all my stacks ath and then bought into omisego at the dip.

It was a nice pump and dump while it lasted.

you'll be back

I'm genuinely starting believe this. Call me deluded, I just have a gut instinct about this coin.

this, at this time I feel more confident buying ARK than BTC or any other coin for that matter

I'm definitely holding this for a very long time, I'm just worried about what the next BTC fork is gonna do to it. I know it doesn't matter in the long term but I'm just tired of seeing the coin go down

ONE DAY OUT OF NOWHERE

I don't even know what to think of this fork anymore. I'll average down on BTC, to hedge against another possible altcoin crash. Who knows what will happen to alts should B2X kill BTC.

This. I have $2500 I was just about to throw into BTC, but now I'm not so sure.

Bought in a few days ago 250 at 45k, doubled for another 250 at almost 52k, and bought the dip for another hundred at 48k. I'm an arklet, but I see the price memory at 100k from earlier this year, and I respect ark quite a lot and think it definitely has the capacity to hit that point again, and looks good on every chart (and an excellent day trader based on the 1d)

I won't be staking because I don't really have enough to make it worth it, and I do plan on accumulating. But I think if anything will make it out of the alt massacre that the hard fork brought, ark has a great chance.

Dollar cost average all the way down. My first order filled at 5.4k.

I have 11 ark (can't remember how many sats) but paid $24 USD.

I just want it to hit ETH $300 so I can make $3,000. Bathroom needs remodeling. I wont be in lambo land, but I'll be so fucking archie rich I'll literally be flushing my ARK bux.

i know exactly what you're talking about, there is so much potential here, designed for mass adoption

On an unrelated note, I'm buying a HW wallet. Anyone knows if biz delegate can change the wallet on my account?

Yes, they did for me when I got my nano s

How do I let them know? Didn't see their email on classicdelegate

There's a link to their discord on your biz_classic dashboard

The only things ARK and LISK had on ETH was scalability, speed and language versatility. ETHG has addressed all those issues.

Shit coins

heres a discord link i found in a post from a few months ago: discord.gg/zVSv8jn
might no be current

Kek, well I guess you've got it all figured out.

Ah, of course. Missed that little text. Thanks.

I've been staking ark for weeks now. I expect it to hit $10 by January

AHHHHHHHHH. YOU DELUDED ARKIES ARE GETTING TO ME!!!!!

It's a good hold

protip to noobs:

when you see this much obvious fud, so much energy trying to convince you to not buy something, this means it's going to be big and you need to buy it to get rich

-BTC
-ETH
-ARK
-LINK

3 days till ark reaches a new ath.

What's happening in 3 days?

Ive bought ARK after reading some shit thread here, and its one of the heavier losses ive made till now

should have bought the dip

Hope youre buying the dip, anons! Turnaround soon

Why not add dgb to that list?

>buying ATH
>blaming your mistakes on Veeky Forums
why are there literally hundreds like you here?

D E L U D E D
E E
L L
U U
D E
E E
D E L U D E D

Buybuybuy

w-we're going to m-m-make it

Lol mate what are you doing. I have made 5x on this coin. You know you shouldnt listen to memes to buy ATH. If you cant work out how to use the graphs you shouldnt be here until you can.

OUR GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD

youtube.com/watch?v=Wdo4Eyw4DqM

LET MY ARKIES GO
youtube.com/watch?v=vf6jBP4YXwo

Whats the name of that anime character that he always posts?

Iris heart from neptunia goymes

Ty