The comfy thread, post your portfolio

ETP METAVERSE (ETP)
WALTON CHAIN (WTC)
HIVE NETWORK (HVN)
KU FUCKING COIN (KCS)
DUBAI FUCKING COIN (DBIX)
MODUM (MOD)

Every single one of these coins has big news coming. If you want more information about a certain coin, just ask. Except MOD, I bought that one blindly because a twitter guy who's always right said so, up 50% already on it.

COMFY.

All in Kucoin at 10k

I was in KCS at 7k, feels good to 2x my money already. This is going to be another COSS. I 6x'd on COSS.

Is it too late to buy Kucoin or still plenty of room for growth?

Market cap is like 50 million on Kucoin right? What're you thinking? 100? 200 mill?

It literally just got added to Coinmarketcap today.

I wont lie and say it's a moon mission, but if you have spare BTC that you can spare for 2-3 months I am sure you see a 2-3x. Obv I can't predict the future, but I'm HODL. KUCOIN telegram has a lot of information and very active devs, they said more big news coming soon.

I have LINK and LTC
tell me I'm scum

There is a LOT of buy pressure coming in. I sold today at 12K thinking there's no way people rip through like 20-30 BTC worth of sells. I bought back at 13K for a loss of like 50 kucoins.

do you just buy whatever people tell you to?

I hope you find comfort one day. Never wish bad times upon others. May we all make gains.

I bought Litecoin before I even came to Veeky Forums

What is a good entry point for ETP? I already own my comfy WTC but may sell after its next pump

ETP gonna dump when BITFINEX closes shop on Americans. I wouldn't touch coss or kucoin with a 10 ft pole. I am all in on ZEN and TKN.

anything in 4 dollars owuld be smart but I don't see it dropping under 5 much unless something happens to crypto as a whole

how so? HITBTC is opening to ETP on November 1st and another large exchange is being announced soon (prob Binance).

What twitter dude do you follow? I'm looking to diversify my bonds, n word

Modum is the next big thing . Market cap 17 MM at the moment. 80-100MM matket cap is reosonable for this coin.

Any new exchanges coming up? It's already up like 80%

tell me about dubai coin plz

kucoin

>tfw you missed binance coin and pink wojak'd
>tfw kucoin is binance coin on steroids
>tfw you got in at only 2x ICO price
comfiest hold ever

You might think you're buying ATH, until you look at the actual market cap of MODUM. Are there any coins on CMC with an actual working product in the pharmaceuticals field (worth billions) under $50M? The nearest match would either be Walton ($200mill cap) or VeChain ($69mill cap), both a long, long way from actually shipping devices/RFIDs to their suppliers.
Blockchain is gaining huge interest on Wallstreet. Pharmaceuticals giants are always trying to outdo one another whilst at the same time, try to appease regulators. Nothing better than a press release from say, GlaxoSmithKline announcing their intentions to move their supply chain shipping to the blockchain. They would cut costs, keep FDA+EMA regulators at bay + impress investors. MODUM just need one big conglomerate to sign on and we on the mooon!

thanks for informing me what coin have mooned so i have to ignore them

That's it, pharma firms would jump on this to be first and get in before the rest of them. Only a matter of time