Retired

Finally accumulated 100 BTC and can retire at age 26. Gonna take over my mom's house and I have a good car too. We also have $1 million in stocks. My brother is a doctor too.

Feels good man. Only thing I have to focus on is working out and meeting someone on Coffee Meets Bagel.

Sorry if you have to work. The last 4 years were awful for me.

Now its time for new game plus convert all your BTC to ARK and DGB.

good to hear :) congratulations and be safe

coffee meets bagel lmao

pics or it ain't happin

stfu and give me btc you deluded arkies.

14ZmhB1mydEnQEc8JJ59aNgUiCLxMMmwZ5

you're gonna retire with ~$1.5mil? lol ok

That sounds nice man, mind to share some knowledge?

Are you an old school crypto trader?
When do you started?
Do you traded shit/alt coins? How did you get so much BTC?
Any good advices/technical analysis?

>Coffee Meets Bagel.

roastie detected

out.

this sounds like a shill but honestly this isn't a bad idea at these prices.

congrats on ticket to degradation

Compliments

>1 post by this id

obvious larping.

Retire on $500,000-$600,000?

Are you retarded? Or a NEET?

Unless you plan on eating instant ramen for the statistical 51 years remaining (assuming you are in the USA) you have of life left, that isn't going to get you far.

Honestly that isn't even enough to make a passive income on. You are still going to have to trade or come up with another form of income.

>retiring on only $1.6m
lmao you obviously can't do math

ITT people who don't believe bitcoin will go past 10k

I also like how his brother being a doctor is somehow relevant to his financial well being. As if in their 50s his brother is going to be supporting him.

Poorly executed NEET MEME.

OP is obviously larping.

DGB = Jared Must Die mode

>bitcoin is definitely done growing this year

You can probably retire on 21 btc in 5 years

I don't know about the US but in the UK you could easily retire on £500k cash If you wanted to. I could buy 5 small apartments and rent them out for £500 a month each. £2500 is hella comfy (especially if you don't need to work for it)

Staking your retirement on crypto currency? Literally dropped 10% in 24 hours. Its probably the last financial tool I'd trust, besides a public pension or social security.

ADHD brainlets mostly. Past three days or so is all they look at. No sign of learning or realization that people like them have been stuck in the same loops for years

You could in the USA, fuck that is probably more than most people get to "start" retirement with when you look at it statistically.

Quality of life will be shit. If you have a half million at age 26, you could have 10 million at age 50.

Quitting your day job, getting lazy, not having side income, passive income, other diversified investments is how you fail hard.

Id be happy to work 4 days per week but 5 is just too much, fucking hate it

He won't be able to retire but if he moves to a low cost of living area he will be pretty comfortable.

Lmao why are you guys worried? We have mostly Google and some Apple stock. This shit is gonna be worth so much in 10 years. To top it off, our house is worth $1 million and we have a few hundred thousand in cash + the 100 BTC obviously.

This is what it is like being in a family that is not white, black, or Mexican. My family is all on the same team.

Yes but you can't say that in 5 years you'll feel the same. Look at one year ago. 100btc is definitely enough to survive (approx 12k a year) long enough for it to let you retire, assuming no catastrophic world events.

>all these larp threads lately

I have 70000 btc at age 23 ama

And of course I will keep on making money on the Internet. I'm just not gonna touch my 100 BTC for a long time. I'm done taking risks.

I'm not a rotter. Gonna exercise, make money online, ski and surf, play golf, try new food, travel a few times a year, and marry a dentist or pharmacist.

whats the point of this thread you dumb slut

Living off of 12k a year isn't exactly first world. Even if you do own your home and vehicle outright.

I suppose I an a normie and like to travel, go to events, buy gear for my hobbies.

I am using crypto to get lambo rich so I can buy a place in dubai and fuck bitches when I visit my buddies who work there and drive my Lambo around.

Fuck living off of 12k for the next 50+ years, masterbating in moms basement while I play world of warcraft version 5 million at age 70.

How much of a mindless consumerist faggot do you have to be to not be able to imagine someone retiring off $1million?
>muh lambo, muh vacations, muh golddigger bitches
I make $200k a year and can easily reach $20 million net worth if I continue my wage slave job until I'm 60. But my non-rent expenses are under $10k annually, and I never feel like I'm missing out on anything. Why the fuck would I waste my time getting money that I will never use when I could be enjoying my life instead?

Plz give some to a poorfag
3P3Vxe1dvWvgspgaEf4nBPrC5D7FCgyPQus

u gon die soon playa

1.5 million is not enough to retire on unless you live in some shithole. Also is your brother cool working while you neet off him/your families money?

Also you'll run into the same problem I have (wealthy neet), women aren't into you if you don't have a job no matter how much money you have.

Newsflash, you're just ugly.

The ultimate goal is to get just enough so you wouldn't have to wagecuck anymore.
Everything else is just bonus.

I would take a 24/7 free life with 1k monthly spending money any day.

Hi, guys. I have a black line in my life. I'm a fucking student, Saint-Petersburg, Russia. I'm looking for any job but I can't find one with an acceptable work schedule and the i'll-not-die-wage. Therefore I'm requesting for some money. I need only ~200$ = ~ 0.036 BTC for a month rent.
My BTC Wallet here (min 0.001 BTC): 3KK7DvAFXsk2kwytfbN8kFAF42UqbMqWkE

Has no one thought that if OP just works a menial part time job for living expenses and holds his 100 BTC that he'll be worth well over $1.5m in due time?

it's probably better to be a wealthy neet than the dozens of occupations that turn them off.

>Please give me money
>Minimum $5.50 donation
Lol, fuck you.

>Retiring with just $600,000

Sorry you're poor.

>"we"
>"our"
you dont have shit, your parents house is not yours but you think you can retire now as if it was lmao what a retard.

>also $1 million in stocks
>that $600,000 will be at least triple in the next few years

That's a fairly comfortable retirement for someone with a middle-class lifestyle desu

>100BTC

hows that going to last you for the rest of your life?

Are you 70 years old?

His family has 1 million in stocks. Not him. Banking on mommy and daddy dying so he can sit comfy on inheritance is a selfish retirement plan.

no they definitely can't. people this retarded won't make it, even if they are rich

BTC is likely to appreciate in value, ya ding-dong.

Why were the last 4 years awful?

Also congrats man

Are you fuckers retarded? You know that there are fixed rate low risk investments where you literally CANNOT lose money that net you at least 0.8% per month free of inflation with literally no risk right?

1.6mil * 0.8% = 12.8k dollars per MONTH for sitting on your ass.

12% a year? you have no idea what youre talking about.

well ?

Nigger, I can get this kind of fixed rate returns on my investments here in Brazil, why the fuck do you think you wouldn't be able to get it in the US?

Well what?

>I am using crypto to get lambo rich so I can buy a place in dubai and fuck bitches when I visit my buddies who work there and drive my Lambo around

You would have to 12 to think this sounds cool

good for you man

I'm larping, we have $1 million dollars in larps, I have a great larp and my brother is also a larper too

Feels good man, only thing I have to focus on is larping and posting on Veeky Forums every day

Sorry if you are just trying to get some gains, I have to larp man because the last 4 trades have made me feel awful

>brazil

oh deary me theres your problem. is this the government bonds that have some insane yield?

this sounds like an ausfag shitposter

Are you dense? Americans can only get treasury bonds at 3% a year, becuase it's literally the most safe bet in the entire world

Our god-mode hue hue bonds yielding 12% yr are a result of us defaulting on our debt (was it Sarney or Itamar? cba to look it up) and putting a goddam commie up as retard-in-chief that couldn't even pretend to try and balance the budget, so that's why our govt offer such "crazy" returns, if they didn't international investors wouldn't risk it.

To put it into perspective, what other people in the world consider a "risky bet" is our "safest bet" (Tesouro)

>these are the people giving advice on this board

1.5 mil will yield $3.5k per month which is easily enough to live nearly anywhere on the planet besides hong kong, ny, and london

that would yield $2k a month which is plenty if you are not a consumerist sheep. throw in social security and maybe some side gigs when you are bored and you would never have to wagecuck again

this. not being a wagie is the ultimate luxury

extremely underrated

you can easily retire on $1.5M if you're prepared to live a middle-class non-luxurious lifestyle.

Honestly all I need for my retirement plan is around ~$750k-1M and I'm set for the rest of my life. I don't want nice cars or a mansion, I just don't want to answer to anyone or be a wagecuck.

>Nigger tier taste in cars
>Nigger tier prospect in life

No Lambo = larping faggot
"Lambo or gtfo"
This Should be a golden rule here on biz, just as sacred as "tits or gtfo" on all Veeky Forums

>Living in Sandnigger Land
Disgusting...

>My family is all on the same team.
Da fuck is this supposed to mean? The house goes to you instead of your brother and his income still factors into YOUR financial security…? Getting babied by your family is a point of pride? Why are you bragging about this being an asian thing it's fuckin cringe and you'll get me hated on because i am asian

pics of you trashing a lambo or gtfo

Disgusting Asian detected...
Those are THEIR assets and capital, if your capital is the 100 btc then you should secure that shit better, the day when btc goes down (lets hope it never does) you will be the one standing at the edge of your penthouse for a good ol' Asian suicide.
My dad is rich but I am not, I dont go around bragging about his money because is not mine in the first place.

>has 100 BTC
>sells at $6k after it's been growing like mad

Are you retarded?

Fuck you buddy

>Only has a couple million
>Gonna retire bros!

This is how you stay poor faggot. I don't know what you are but invest into your fucking future. Work together with your brother and patent medical software or something and invest in your own startups.

I get so fucking sick when people make their first couple of million and think they are done while that is the place where it fucking starts.

I've 1,000,000,000 BITB and a vocational degree on sprouting next spring. Get on my level peasant.