>Missed WTC
>Missed VTC

Don't be a faggot.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/RedPulseToken/comments/78a0qv/kucoin_is_binance/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice just bought 100k.

Nice just bought 100k

the shills for this pyramid scheme are worse than coss shills now.

Proud KUC here

NoKUCs BTFO

COSSIES BTFO

yeah son, keep telling yourself that when you cleaning floor for 0.001 KUC

Sold at 13.7k sats. did I fuck up? Will it just continue to go up forever?

Going all in... stay poor bitch.

BUYING HIGH, SELLING LOW

Anyone want me to use their invite?

Why do u faggots always post about a coin when it moons? Fuck off im not buying at ATH and getting burned like the last few times

E3LhPA

Good luck user, this shit is going parabolic

>moons

You haven't begun to see mooning. NEO market coming soon. RPX will be the game chnger. kucoin will have 1/10th of binance volume at minimum and kucoin will be 3$

mark this post nokucks

Thanks user
I jumped into coss
Have dividend been paid daily and can be withdrawn?

E3b2UM
Thats the ref code but i cant post the link
Join this ride with me i been on this wave

Nice just bought 100k

dividend paid daily in each coin on exchange, including USDT

have 23k kuckoin so i'll report back about how much I'm getting paid once i get tonight's payment

They do pay daily, haven't tried to withdraw as my dividends are still < the withdraw fee.

Pretty good exchange, really. It's rumored that Binance is behind it, and it makes sense because they have the same UI.

i'd literally cum in my pants if the binance rumors are true

all i know is RPX is gonna put this exchange on the crypto map and it'll have 10 million usd$/volume a day easy

It makes a lot of sense...the chinese are banned from using Binance and this is their workaround.

Here's an interesting explanation about it
reddit.com/r/RedPulseToken/comments/78a0qv/kucoin_is_binance/

>reddit

guys

this fucker is about to explode

unless someone starts putting up another batch of walls it's going to go parabolic overnight

aren't they based in the same places?

how big were the walls before?

jesus christ. it was 100+ eth down to 40 already

there's like no walls on the eth market which is arguably going to be more liquid in my opinion with bitcoin being the one with big walls now but they get eaten up so quickly it's like they don't exist anyways

i assume about 70%+ of the sale walls are the exchange providing liquidity to traders who want their coin. and more volume is rushing into buy it all the time. look at the chart, it never dumps, it just goes up in a stair stepper like a rise only market lol

>90 ETH and 8 BTC wall

and watch them they only get bought up then a new one appears up another 1-3% and it gets bought again

>tfw you missed binance coin and pink wojak'd
>tfw kucoin is binance coin on steroids
>tfw you got in at only 2x ICO price
comfiest hold ever

>just keeps going up without dipping
incredible

Stupid question is this coin listed in blockfolio can't find it which makes it seem sketch.

it's new

Nice just bought 100k

Literally buy high and sell low

Isn't coss new? I still can see coss. Hope this isn't a scam coin you guys losing all your money

Looks like the team is really excited for this. As soon as it's cleared legally it's going to be announced (been going on for a while, so should be within the next week or so)
-"We are most likely going to do press release, twitter and slack at the same time, without waiting for the media to pick it up first."
-ongoing recruitment for several senior hires in the pipeline
-"We have plenty of material to share"
-cards printing soon

I just bought 10k
$1 by tomorrow