10x gains era over?

Are the times of easy crypto gains over?

Remember how just a few months back investing in antshares was basically a guaranteed 10x? Or when investing in ICOs like DNT/0x/OMG gave insane returns (before cryptonigger ruined ICOs). I don't see any projects like that today.

Do these projects still exist? Post your guaranteed 10x moon missions below. Keyword being guaranteed. I'm not interested in betting on shit ICOs or P&D coins, I want surefire 10x gains like the projects I named above.

No shit projects that you think will 10x.

It's obvious ODN

Link.
100% will.
Big companies provide the API's
And token holders perform the computation.
Everyone gets paid, and big companies have a reason to invest.

Sure, ChainLink. Just two weeks ago a Jewgle search of ChainLink would've returned fences. Now, it's the other way around: there are no fences to be found.

>Remember how just a few months back investing in antshares was basically a guaranteed 10x?
I remember how nobody believed it.

Just like ODN.

Tezos will be the next 20x in my estimation. Just need to wait until release next year.

A coin does this every week. Now. Finding the coin that will? I haven't figured that out yet.

DBIX is a hidden sleeper gem.

it's name is the DUBAI coin

DUBAI is having a blockchain conference as we speak.

DUBAI will be the first country to implement mass blockchain technology.

Once DUBAI money comes into DBIX, it's literally fucking OVER. I am going to be rich, I know it.

How many wives will it let me buy?

If that dubai money flows in DBIX, you're dick will be overran by 19 year old pussy.

lmao

The only 10x coins left are doge and AST.

Plastic Otters Seldom Wobble

Hell there's coins that 50-150x every week and 20x every day. They're available in small volumes at Yobit and Cryptopia.
Having to pick from a quantity as low as 3 coins is enough to lower your chances under 50% to win the lottery ticket.

normies killed sth good, yet again

IOC is mooning right now and your dumb ass is probably missing it.

Oh well! can't help you faggots no matter how much i shill.

like when the jews killed paul walker to cover up the fast and the furious guns to beaners scandal.

murdered. i said killed but i meant murdered. those fucking kikes murdered paul walker.

why does no one talk about ARDOR? It may not be a 20x-er, but its a sleeper for sure and way undervalued. main net comes out jan 1 and it will moon imo

The era of 10-100x gains is over user...it pains me. 2016 and early 2017 were spectacular times indeed. It simply got too popular. There's too much money now...

niggar....in good old days....ico means few mil......these day they collecting upwaord 50 mil....where do u see that 10x niggars...those days are gone unless these ico bastards reduce their greedy to collect money...and focus on product

every pajeet had the same idea, shit doesn't work when waves of poor people enter. the real gains are from waiting until the coin is a few months old, then accumulating. icos are going to all have huge crashes when 90% of them start failing. that's the time to buy, certainly not now when they're all getting pumped because of bitcoin and the chink drama.

Off the top of my head
>ETP
>LINK
>HIVE
>COSS
>ODN

look into icon icx and tell me how it will not 20x

for years i was trying to save a little 10-20k lump to start investing with, finally was in a position to do so in late May this year. sorry your few months too late

Dude the antshares/neo pump was in august, where were you? This is my point, that was literally a guaranteed 10x moon mission and everybody was in on it as well. There's just nothing like at the moment. The closest I see in terms of community is WTC and even then it's a bit of a stretch.

The antshares pump was 10x guaranteed. You could have 200k right now.

Tezos was uncapped for a month straight, that trash is guaranteed to perform worse than BNT

Ohhh shieeet boii

crash ethereum to 30$ and enjoy the party

There are coins below 10 million market cap that will probably x10 next year but you just have to search for them. I dont know any of them and dont care. I will HODL my LSK ETH LTC RIPPLE and over the next 2-3 years they will probably x5 my btc stash.

ZEN is 20x coin guaranteed 1 yr

Redditor detected

In the long term I can confidently say:
>Funfair
>ZenCash
>The IOTA killer

Thinking of purchasing some RIPPLE, is it a worthwhile coin? Or just another cryptomeme?

No that era will come back, usually it happens between Feb till around August.

But for the forseeable future I wouldn't hold my breath.