Alright fags, listen up

Alright fags, listen up.

I'm a Dev working on a Coin that has been around for quite a while, AND you probably create 20+ threads a day to discuss it. It moons frequently up 40-50%, then back to 10%ish and stays there. I'm not gonna reveal the name of the coin yet.
Currently our Coin is very cheap, believe me. Now here's the catch (I'm doing this without any of my colleagues knowing it, btw): I can disclose some inside information for you, using a trip and everything, for the perfect moon mission. We will reveal soon partnerships with HUGE companies you all know very well AND as soon as I reveal this info to you guys, just buy a fuckton of our coin. We estimate a 200% profit minimum, but I personally believe it should hit 1000%.
All I want for this is a screenshot of 1BTC transfered to this wallet: 1Q4SjXVqx1wknFgvGJwqisnAkH3LAkaWva
No free lunch. But I guarantee a fucking banquet.
Deadline is one hour from now. Maybe this thread will simply vanish and opportunity will be lost.

By the way, I'll use this Trip.

gtfo pajeets

that's a super weird thing you're asking. why did you have to get so creative with it? blech

>I'm doing this without any of my colleagues knowing it, btw)
You're fired.

how about you go fuck yourself

I comprehend it is hard to believe a random user in a forum full of retards. This is retirement shit I'm proposing, but I understand it's hard to trust or believe it. Anyways...

It’s Link

:-)

This isn't even a good larp "fag". You're not creative or smart, this is fucking stupid. Pajeet is more creative than this! Holy fuck you're dumb.

Everyone will profit from this info, btw. I'll post it here 2 hours from now IF someone decides to pay for the information. It should happen within the next 3 hours anyway.

What a load of bollocks.

ignoring the fact that youre some fat autist sitting in your bedroom posting this, even if it was true, the fact that someone would come to Veeky Forums to post this shit is an incredibly breaish signal

>All I want for this is a screenshot of 1BTC transfered to this wallet
>All I want for this is a screenshot
>a screenshot
shouldn't a coin developer know that we can look up transactions on the blockchain?

fucking brainlets

mfw I'll be posting here a few hours from now saying TOLD YOU GUISE.

Dude, I'm 30yo, I lurk /h/, /b/ and /e/. This doesn't mean shit. 48 minutes remaning.

Hey, I sent it. Now spill the beans.

Sent ;)

LOL!

sent 100k

>hey guys ima major holder of a coin thats gonna 10x soon, pls gib btc to find out which coin

seems legit

40 min remaining.

Cool, bought 100k ;)

1BTC is absolutely nothing for me. Honestly, it's just a symbolic quantity.

I'll tell you about a coin that I estimate 10000% profit in, you have to send me 5 buttcoins first though:

14ZmhB1mydEnQEc8JJ59aNgUiCLxMMmwZ5

Nobody wants your tip. We already found it in the November leaked Palm Beach Boys newsletter.

Mooning is a certainty, desu. The whole team here will buy 790BTC when the time comes (tonight). When it's too late to jump in you will probably know which Coin it is.
I'm still here. 35 minutes.

Of course we're not gonna believe you you fucking brainlet. Either give us a hint or go kys

Aw, and you just decided to be a nice guy, ask for a BTC for symbolic reasons, and post it on Veeky Forums. How did we get so lucky/

The whole 2 dev team?

This must be some kind of PnD telegram group boot camp initiation post.

Can't for now. If I do you will find out easily and buy the shit out of it.
Just decided to see if any good soul would do it for everyone's sake. It's only natural everyone is skeptical. This opportunity is great, though.

Stop shilling embermine u fag.

honestly, if you gave a hint that led to me making something substantial, i'd send you 1 btc, but you're crazy if you expect it beforehand on Veeky Forums

You wouldn't. No free lunch here. 0,5BTC would suffice IF you prove you don't have much available.

A tip, then. It's listed on this page.
24 minutes.

>.5BTC
Fuck off. That's more than I paid for my car

>No LINK

why am i not surprised..

Rise?

It's pathetic how poor you are, then. Cheap car, sad life. This is the chance to change it all for you and hundreds of other anons.

its gunna be verge, im the other dev. (jk im not, but i do think it'll be verge so screenshot this if it is lol)

Lunyr or elastic

Idk which coin would have a 4chintard helping. Maybe redd. Wait, redd is always randomly mooning. It's redd u fag

Thanks for the list. I will just divide up the one BTC I was going to send to you and put in these coins.

kinda like how you wouldn't actually give a tip with a deposit. its a standoff

>pathetic how poor you are
>Not buying a cheap reliable pickup, with cash, that you can take offroading or use as a DD
Wow really activated my almonds.
At least I'm not a larping smelly pajeet

I'm trying to think which of these coins could have corporate partners.. They are all shitcoins.

Dont have 1 btc but I got 100k. Can i send that instead XDDDD ;)) ;P >;)

Your guys are pathetic. Last chance:
I want 1 Ethereum, here: 0xa4313e75f16d557bfbc5fede6b428689e805369b

Stop trying to guess. Just give me the ETH and I'll tell you exactly when to buy it, for how much, and when to sell it. Easy as that.

Fuck off begging pajeet

Going down real fast here buddy, i bet you'll be sucking cocks for 0.1 eth this evening at this pace.

The only thing pathetic is you being so desperate for cash you try to scam your way into a couple G. If you were actually doing this out of kindness you wouldn't be lowering the price out of fear your utterly pathetic half-hearted shill collapsing without receiving enough money to pay your rent for the week. Jesus.

It is such valuable information that the price has gone down to one ETH.

I'm actually Caucasian, and if none of you retards can afford a miserable ETH then you can go fuck yourselves and stay poor. Nope, just realized you're a bunch of poor teens

wow changing coins, what a dickhead

if your dev team is about to dump 790 btc on the coin, im assuming you bought some privately and you'll make a tonne off this. why then are you begging for 1 btc/eth on Veeky Forums. because you're not a dev and your not a team member. you're an idiot user. stop larping and making up stories to try and get money on Veeky Forums.

case closed.

holy fuck. thank you

i will honestly pay you 1 eth (i hold ~13) if your tip isn't shit and won't post it to biz. believe me or not, i am in the same boat with you.

[email protected]

>Poor teen because I don't trust people on Veeky Forums.
K.

Actually you couldn't be more inaccurate in your assessment. I can afford to send a BTC to you. But you are truly an idiot if you think anyone reading this actually believes you. You are hoping for a self-fulfilling prophesy. Post your tip and hope everyone buys on your "tip" because you have already bought in.

Another failed attempt to extract money. What a dumb faggot.

The only condition is that I will post it on Veeky Forums, man. Question is: is anyone willing to pay even if others will profit for free? I'm enjoying this game so far.

also why tf did you ask for a screenshot?? your story just keeps getting worse, and worse

Post a timestamped pic of your hand, if it's white I'll send you 10 eth right now.

no one is going to pay for some likely fake tip that will be announced to everyone lol

Rory/keanu, is that you?

if you need money this bad, just put a sharpie on your pooper, I swear will send you 0.1btc

Yes, ask yourself that question. People on here freely post leaked newsletters without asking for anything because they have already invested. No need to ask for anything. Buy ahead of posting your tip. Post your tip and others profit for free.

You know what? I'll send you 15 eth if you're white! Shame that you're not...

OP at this point you're embarrassing yourself. Quit begging for ETH/BTC while you still have a shred of dignity otherwise off yourself

Post a timestamp pic of ur arm/hand
if its white i'll give you 2 btc

even if all of this shit is true, why would i want to buy a coin where a dev spends his time insulting people on a forum as opposed to actually working on a product

no thanks i'll Stay Poor™

i double that

lets see those shitstained hands

Could somebody make one of those countdown web pages that they use for ICO's?

I want to know how much time there is left.

Hah, 2btc, 15 eth on the line op:^) go look for a white person outside to get a pic of his hand, you have 30 min.

Only way to catch a pajeet. He immediately stopped replying to his own thread

Why does a dev for a huge project need to beg for 1BTC?

LMFAO

about 4min
WE'RE RUNNING OUT OF TIME GUYS. QUICK SOMEONE PAY HIM FOR THIS INCREDIBLE INSIDERTIP

Oh my god massa, come quick we make many rupies!!!

Thanks, I lost track of how much time we had left.

/thread

Reddcoin actually up 5% on speculation of this fake tip!

>asks Veeky Forums for 1 btc
>calls them retards

ohshitnigger.gif

Ur a pajeet lmfao

Time's up. 5 minutes extra to decide after seeing the color of my skin (LOL).

Just in time. Spill the beans

Ok, since you're obviously not white, just tell us what race you are and where you're from, I'll give you 0.1 eth for free, thanks for the laughs anyway.

Can't be verge, the dev is poor as fuck (financially)

Why does all the fun stuff happen just as I am ready to go to sleep?

It's AdEx

Nice band aid you fairy fuck. stop larping or just tell us what it is

Hand looks Brazilian or some other native American.

The amount of extra time you gave just shows how in need you are. Btfo faggot youre a joke

He doesn't want 1 btc from everyone. He wants 1 btc in total
You should ve made that clear

Oh look, he did it. Well, next step is sharpie in the pooper, you know the drill begging boi.

Well, time is up. I'll just grab a popcorn now. It's a shame for you guys.

BAT

>a popcorn
Not even a native English speaker