Why some retards call her a slav when she was born to a varangian family?

why some retards call her a slav when she was born to a varangian family?

Other urls found in this thread:

phactual.com/the-viking-saint-queen-of-russia-9-facts-about-olga-of-kiev/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Slav is a linguistic and cultural term, you must be fucking braindead if you think bulgarians and northern russians are closer to each other rather than to their respective neighbours.

she was born to a fucking viking family how is she a slav?

Why does the thought of her and me pop my bone every time I see a picture of her...

>Slav is a linguistic and cultural term
inb4 a bunch of autists start claiming how Slavs have the same genes and are super unique and they totally should unite under mother Russia and the manlet tsar in Moscow.

but we are related to each other we simply hate each other which is why panslavism is a fucking failure of an ideology

Panslavism is so dumb

Can you imagine if call the Germanic speaking nations united?

>but we are related to each other
No, we're not.

Because Kiev not Scandinavia

yes we are you're simply some kind of kike which is why people around him hate you

We aren't, you idiot. There's little to none cultural or genetic connection between Slavic peoples. And quite likely there never was.

The whole thing about Panslavism is a meme for autists that was exploited by Russia for her own imperial purposes.

She was already from mixed family, you imbecile, You can call her Slavic.

she wasn't from a mixed family you fucking retard even the chronicle states they were Varangian

Pan-slavism is retarded, but so are you, slavs are related. That doesn't imply panslavism. Germanics are related too, does that mean that Germany, scandinavia and britain should be the same country? Of course not you absolutr retard

That poor Byzzie emperor that fell for her.

>bulgarians
>northern russians

Such willful ignorance is mostly found in slavic neighbors who have been fucked by Ivan so hard that the very thought of a united Slavia shatters their sphincter.

MUH VIKANG KANGZ XDDD

Pull out your head from your fucking ass, you dumb nigger. They spoke Slavic within years, not even centuries, but fucking years. They were Slavs.

If she's Germanic then people like Hindenburg or Ludendorf are Slavic.

so if I spoke fucking spanish that would make me Spanish you nigger loving faggot?

She was Norse like her husband

No, you're just a fucking retard. Those "norse" people were mixed with Slavs and spoke Slavic, so they were Slavic, you dumb fuck

everyone says she was norse
phactual.com/the-viking-saint-queen-of-russia-9-facts-about-olga-of-kiev/

There's literally nothing known about her family.

>As Igor' grew up, he followed after Oleg, and obeyed his instructions. A wife, Olga by name, was brought to him from Pskov.
This is literally everything Primary Chronicle says about her origin. We don't know if she was from a Varangian or Slavic family.

now that's a scandinavian w*man

american sites say she was viking

>Viking
americans shouldnt be allowed to discuss history

Oh yeah? Did she raid and sail fucking boats? You dumb american piece of shit?

well her son did

>american sites say

>ruled by a woman
typical sissy matriarchal IEs

I know it's an oddly autistic question but did Turks really use battle axes?

It seems so, pic related is an Ottoman battle axe

>viking
>queen
how you know that's ahistorical, and as we've said SLAV IS A LINGUISTIC TERM LIKE CELTIC

horsefuck you nigger slav is also an ethnicity if a Jamal Muhdickens starts speaking russian that doesn't make him a Slav

>speaking a few words of sclavic makes you sclavic

>what comes to mind when people ask me what kind of strong independent Women I like