I'll help you guys because this night has been very entertaining

I'll help you guys because this night has been very entertaining.
MonetaryUnit. I can't reveal much more because my identity could get compromised. Go all in right now @205-210.
In 1 hour, 800BTC will bump this monstruously. You guys don't need to send me any tip for this Godsent information. I just want to retire some people and feel good, ok?

lmao fuck off pajeet

MonetaryUnit is over 2k satoshi..

Over and out. Enjoy retirement after today.

fuck it. I'm in for 1.5 hours.

32 btc volume, no wonder you want us to buy your bags

$100 in. OP is most definitely full of shit, but if it's nothing then no big loss.

is this so easy to create bullshit like this on biz? anyone buy is a fucking retard and OP will dump on you.

800btc give me a fucking break.

who gives a shit, buy and put a stop loss

Yes Veeky Forums is this stupid

take this OC

Dont buy his bags ...He posted this in his other thread, "I'm a Dev working on a Coin that has been around for quite a while, AND you probably create 20+ threads a day to discuss it. It moons frequently up 40-50%, then back to 10%ish and stays there. "

fail

good call

are you trying to make me gay? what's with this hippy bullshit

You've just been

MKUltra'ed.

...buy...coss...........

oh god all this just for another MUE shill

There's nothing substantial in this thread, I think it's time to go to bed.. Is anybody else getting sleepy? Let's just close those tired eyes

sleep.

trade.

sleep.

trade.

crickets

I'm shocked and appalled that OP was a phoney. How could he betray our trust?

Op is desperate to unload his bags. He posted this after he got dumped on in a p n d. I looked at the charts for MUE minutes after this faggot posted this thread and it had the giant candle wick telltale sign of a p n d. OP got dumped on and is now trying to unload, and he is so desperate he tried getting people to donate 1 BTC to him in the other thread. I hope this normie faggot got fucked hard and never comes back.