Bancor is unstoppable :(

Guys, I unironically bought 100k worth of bancor. My life savings are slowly falling down. How can a coin be so shit?

They just released this good news:
blog.bancor.network/bancor-progress-update-325c648dfb3a

The market response? 5% down. What the literal fuck :(

I think I did a bad
Why is the world so evil?

What should I do now? Sell at a loss?

hahaaahha with jews you lost, retard. hahahaha

Fucking fag, that's what u get for investing in mctitty coin.

what's not to get? the token itself has no bearing on how successful the company is. it's just a funding token, nothing else. doesnt' matter if it's worth $10 each or $0.0001 each, because it is bought and sold both at the exact same time for every transaction.

lol
where is that kpop guy?

Arbitrage between the contract and markets or the other way around, literally the only way to make money with bancor

O...OP.... why are you making fun of yourself?

the jew has many faces.

But this makes no sense. If this was meant to be fud then it is really low quality fud.

Just buy my fucking bags you cunts.

No one wants to hold cryptos #1 unstoppable falling coin. Good luck with those bags op.

correct. jewcor has "news" and he wanted to role play. how new are you?

Fuck you and ur wife's boyfriend.

bancor releases news at least a couple times a week right now. that's the problem. you don't want to show that your making something that works you just need to allude to big things happening.

Fuck the market and the retards in this thread. They will realize soon enough. Keep holding.

its a scam
all of their devs do UI for living

Dude I am a bancor bag holder plz stop with unstoppable shit stop fucking reminding me I hold this piece of shit reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Bancor is probably the greatest regret of my life.

BE GREEDY WHEN OTHERS ARE FEARFUL. They are actually developing something we already see the results of, which is more than can be said for 99% of other crypto. It will moon soon enough, just keep holding

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Bancor's value. The worth is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of its worth will go over a typical shitcoiner's head. There's also Benartzi's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into her characterisation - her personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The BNT bag holders understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Bancor truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Bancor shills crying "Bancor is literally unstoppable," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. joy And yes by the way, I DO have a Bancor tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand

10/10

you and that fucking tulipomania 2.0 thread are going to go down in pink wojak biz history

Haven't seen this thread in a while