en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albine_de_Montholon
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He was The Great

>greatest general of all time
>complete fucking badass
>the ultimate chad
>great lawgiver and administrator
>terrible politician

Even though he had his flaws, I'd still say he's one of the greatest people that ever lived, purely in terms of the magnitude and scope of is achievements, and also for living such an eventful, exciting life.

One of the figures of modern history that most resembles those of the Classical Age. He truly was the modern Alexander. Unparalleled tactical ability, mercurial natural faculties and superb gravitas.

As to the French state he created - it was far better than Revolutionary and Directory France, but it was still repressive and authoritarian to an extent. Extensive press and arts censorship and tampering in the election that brought him to power for example. On the other hand the meritocracy he introduced to France (modernisation of education system) makes him far better in my estimation.

Hero of Europe.

Perhaps the greatest man in modern history
But kind of an incel in his personal life, wich was very interesting on its own

A great man

He was a Chad in the real world but in the bedroom he was the ultimate virgin.

Inspirational figure who should be admired.

Too good for this world.

I will never understand why this myth persists
Napoleon had more than 50+ mistresses..

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pauline_Fourès

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Élisabeth_de_Vaudey

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eléonore_Denuelle_de_La_Plaigne

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marguerite_Georges

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giuseppina_Grassini

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marie_Walewska

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auguste_Charlotte_von_Kielmannsegge

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albine_de_Montholon

Good military leader and everything but the wank off for him here is ridiculously.

People that unironically revere napoleon are just the Veeky Forums version of the retarded Hitlerboos of /pol/

For some reason these people like to identify themselves with failed military leaders and terrible politicians, maybe just as a way to be contrarian or edgy or something

He was a good friend

Yeah but you get the sense that he was doing it just to get back at Josephine

i was thinking that myself:
>Veeky Forums with nazis: lol who cares about those losers
>Veeky Forums with nappy: omg so awesome hero of europe greatest man of all time

The GOAT , but it make me sad when you think that for the first time the Great Man lost to the bankers thus making the modern world of today

More of an inspirational leader of men who fought on the front lines with them than a great general. Charging a fortified, 14 cannon armed bridge with infantry three times over? Brilliant.

He transformed the European military structure(emulated the Chinese conscription system) and made Europe into a powerhouse.

Insane sad evil cunt

he was right

Napoleon is fascinating for me because he's like an 18th Century version of a Steppenigger Conqueror.

A military genius who conquers a vast territory for its own sake really, with no political objective whatsoever.

Like he's more suited for the Steppes than in Europe, where the tendency was to respect people's borders. Especially considering Westphalia.

A great man. Not a good man, but certainly a great man.

Great General. Only an okay statesman. He certainly deserved credit for his accomplishments but most people fail to realize his shortcomings in lawmaking with civil rights

Doesn't matter. If a man has multiple mistresses that he's fucking then by definition he is not a virgin. Words fucking mean things.

He was a GIT

Virgin in the Veeky Forums sense has a different connotation than in the everyday sense but thanks for playing anyway

Given how fucked up France and the Directory until he showed up, I'd say he was more than okay

Napoleon was the greatest manipulator of men of all time. The dude literally got one of the most loyal armies to date. If he had succeeded at Waterloo the present would've been much better

Fun fact: one of his mistresses used to screw the time on the clock forwards so she could leave sooner

this

>the this poster

I could be speaking French and living in a glorious secular empire if not for perfidy.

That's because Anglos weren't even perfidious against Germany.

that's just the average frenchman's number

whatever you say Lindyfrench

Several of his mistresses also complained that he came very quickly, like only after two minutes. Napoleon himself said he didn't care, since he got what he wanted. Based.

A true genius in every sense of the word.

He confessed to a Catholic priest at his deathbed. Great man.

>he came very quickly, like only after two minutes
Is that not normal time?

Fuck...

I'm sorry user.

Mistresses btfo
>Nervous about meeting the most powerful man in Europe
>Know that you only have one chance to make your mark and to get into his good graces
>If you succeed money, luxury, good standing for your people will come
>He comes, doesn't say a word, pumps you full of cum in 2 minutes, and leaves
>You feel empty at soul, if not physically, and completely unsatisfied, but le empereur's work is done, another woman the next night will undergo the same fate
Will roasties EVER recover?

did nothing wrong

Which means nothing. He already knew, and wrote, that he knew Jesus is God.

Telling a child diddler on your deathbed anything is a waste of time.

What's funny is he still gave them heaps of cash, so they were essentially just high-class whores.

brilliant man, but ultimately he and the duke of wellington proved to be two opposing forces that have repeated themselves throughout history- unrestrained genius prone to eccentricity and error vs more restrained, practical commander. just like hannibal and scipio africanus.

The Hitler of the 19th century, and that's not meant to be taken as a compliment.

Napoleon was strongly against the Reign of Terror though (and was even against the execution of King Louis).

How?

He literally was our fucking guy.

>with no political objective whatsoever.
Stabilty and safety for France was always the Reason.

He was emperor he had shit to do!

>living in a glorious secular empire

Other than the glorious part you have the rest living in the EU already.

He wasn't so much a steppe conqueror or an Alexander (a guy that doesn't have a goal and is conquering to etch his name into the castle of history), he was more a Caesar (a guy who conquers everything in order to get something done)

The closest and most accurate comparison for Napoleon (which he repeatedly made himself) is Charlemagne. Both of them marched an army through the Alps, both were crowned emperor by the pope, and both controlled the most powerful European empire since the Romans.

He was a centrist military dictator, the usurper of the Republic. Everything went wrong because nobody put him on a leash.

The Republic was fucked before he took over.

t. lindybeige

The eternal Anglo hated Napoleon because he was a threat to their economic interests in the continent. Like seriously, after Austerlitz, with Austria and Russia suing for peace, if it weren't for Britain funding them and pushing the continuation to fight Napoleon, I can say that the Napoleonic Wars end. Most of Napoleon's campaigns were justifiably defensive ones, including his invasion of Russia (though that one is more due to his paranoia but with legit reason). Though assuming the Brits don't interfere after Austerlitz, the Old World Monarchies were not gonna tolerate an enlightened pleb to continue reforming the old aristocratic system with a meritocracy and I feel that war was inevitable.

He could be kind of sweet at times tho;
He really liked playing with his little nephews and nieces, and later son, crawling around on the floor with them and telling them ghost stories and piching them
also some sweet moments with his wives. Like chasing Josephine on the beach in front of his guards and pushing her in the water, laughing like a boy. And when she in her haste lost her shoes, he threw them in the ocean so she had to drive home in her stockings, so that the could better see and touch her feet.

Also very sad when he was exiled to Elba and he spent ages making up a room especially for his wife and son, not knowing that his wife was cheating on him in Austria and his son was being kept in borderline captivity, and that he'd never see them again.

Literally fanboy-fiction-canon

also how he completly ditched Maria Walewska at the same time.
He was surprisingly forgiving towards Marie Louise, defending her in that she was so young etc.
At least he had his mom and sister

Lucky Josephine
>When I went into their bedroom between seven and eight in the morning, it was seldom that I did not find the august pair awake. The Emperor usually requested and drank some tea, or a tisane of orange leaves, and then arose at once.
“Must you go already?” the Empress would ask, smiling fondly. “Stay a little longer!”
“But I thought you were going to sleep”, he would laugh and tease, as he tucked the covers back around her, patting her cheek and shoulder, kissing her goodbye.
Then: “I am late this morning”, the Empress would say to her ladies in waiting, rubbing her delicate little hands together almost gleefully. “But then, you see, Bonaparte has spent the night with me!”

You fought in the Napoleonic Wars?

And when she in her haste lost her shoes, he threw them in the ocean so she had to drive home in her stockings, so that the could better see and touch her feet.
Napoleon confirmed /tv/poster?

are /tv/ posters known for being footfags?

/tv/ is locked in an eternal battle between footposters, cunnyposters, BLACKEDposters, and the newcomer to the stage mommyposters

to be fair everyone was footfags back then

It tells you something about yourself when enemy nations are already venerating as your "a great" before you die. Brits loved having such a worthy adversary.

Damn, that's really sweet. I have a perfume formulated off one she might have worn from the records of the time.

tell me more senpai

Not much to say, I got it off a Historical makeup shop on Etsy but it was limited edition and gone now. Rollarball applicator with rose petals floating in the oil.
>It's full of various types of Roses, Jasmine, Sandalwood, and the smallest hint of Musk. It's like walking in a rose garden on the edge of a forest in the middle of the night.
Its a bit heady like you'd expect from the period, but still nice and a little goes a long way. The musk is interesting and something perfumes don't really do anymore, very pheromonal.

thank you all the same user

Role model of everyday life.

You're making a shit job out of it, bud

What would a member of the Old Guard say if we brought him to the modern age and taught him about Frank-Prus, WW1, WW2 and the modern age?

Who the hell do you identify with?

sappho

one of the few generals that were given strict orders not to be engaged

Aha y-yeah of course

her poems were all about qt princesses rubbing each others' beans, she was pretty much a monarchist

He was the synthesis of the autistic robot and the charismatic Chad.

genius, nobody could expect than someone was able to achieve what Napoleon did