KuCoin Shares mooning

Don't miss this one Veeky Forums

This is literally Binance Coin upgraded
>On Kucoin exchange 50% of fees that they charge are returned to the holders of KCS everyday at 12am. This will mean as the exchange grows more trade volume will be transacted and in return higher payouts for KCS holders.

Volume is exploding, will be the first exchange to use NEO as quote currency and will be the first to list Red Pulse RPX token too (Oct 28). The UI is great and deposits are extremely fast, ETH deposits take just 12 confirmations.

Did I mention that the exchange just got added to Coinmarketcap today?
coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/kucoin/

So yeah, get in here!
kucoin.com/

And if you sign up and don't have a ref code, help a fellow user out by using this one: E3LhPA

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoinexchangeguide.com/kucoin/
discord.gg/tUZVSCv
reddit.com/r/kucoin/comments/76omg4/whats_guarantee_of_fixed_payout/dofpoei/
medium.com/@CKTSUNE/a-fundamental-analysis-on-kucoin-8307f2b6e539
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sorry bought MOD instead

I'll never join the KuCoinKlan

The buy pressure is insane, no one is selling

Just got on board user. Considering sinking another 30 more ETH.

What are the short term prospects surrounding the upcoming RPX release?

>EVERY CANDLE CLOSES AT THE HIGH

I'VE NEVER SEEN SOMETHING LIKE THIS

If it indeed is the only exchange to have it, volume would greatly increase, which in turn would increase the demand for KCS (more returns to the holders, more people exposed to it)

Supposedly. Do you think RPX's success is still guaranteed given the current alt coin situation? I took a big hit on REQ. Hoping to make something back

rpx is releasing at a perfect time. people are chomping at the bit for non-trash icos. the fact that it's neo's first ico and that kucoin will have a neo pairing for everything will be huge. i see kucoin being atleast 1/10th of binance volume if this goes off right

HONESTLY, RPX SUCCESS MATTERS NOT TO ME, JUST MATTERS IF IT MAKES A SPLASH AND GETS KUCOIN ON THE RADAR AND HAS ALRIGHT VOLUME SO I GET PAYMENTS FROM IT

SOMEONE JUST LITERALLY BOUGHT 50K

It just keeps climbing. It may adjust shortly. If these walls keep coming down, I'm going all in

Not to mention that KUCOIN is the second exchange after Binance to generate and distribute GAS from NEO. What Bittrex isn't able to do yet.

KCS is a no brainer. Look at BNB on CMC. We are in the early days of this new exchange called Kucoin and there is currently only 3.8M$ daily volume. Imagine when the exchange will gain traction and visibility with Red Pulse and new listings. I can see KCS doing a x50 from now on

Here's a nice explanation about the perks of this exchange and its coin

bitcoinexchangeguide.com/kucoin/

Until they set up stop losses and margin trading it's not gonna be a big exchange

sorry to burst your bubble small fry fishies

>stop losses
>kucoin

it doesn't go down so why bother

Anyone know the circulating supply on this? The total seems a little high with 180MM @$0.79.

it's maybe 80 million since there's 100million that are allocated for burning like binance did

the shit they list does

serious traders/whales want stop losses and margin trading, your exchange is not going to take off

because it's literally binance you thick fuck

It's 1 month old

I'm just getting into this, how do I buy it

>someone shares realistic concern
>dismiss it
Im telling you unless Kucoin really adds something new it will NOT moon

binance doesn't have stop losses suck my dick retard

>muh whales piss their pants over major altcoins dropping a bit

they're not poor and retarded like you and know how to set laddered buy orders. once again, retarded cunt, binance has no stop losses. this exchange is using who's code, retard? binance, retard. once binance has stop losses, kucoin will, retard.

There's the potential for 3-4 day moon mission here if you change your mind in the meantime.

Kucoin.com

150 buy wall erected..

Do you have to use btc to buy

another exchange that won't get any volume because it will get replaced by decentralized exchanges in no time? what's the point.

Sell*
Nope. ETH markets too

What about just cash

I bought 15k last night but I'm getting out of this shit sooner rather than later. If I can 2x even, that'd be good enough for me.

There is a very high chance that this is a scam coin.

This
As much as I like the concept the Ku creators could decide to be niggards and cease the dividends. But good luck I wish you buyers nothing but the best.

I'll just leave that here.

Don't know about margin, but they said on Telegram that stop-loss will be added. They always keep their promises and they are very fast.

whats the market cap cat?

I'd be funny to see this not working out and fucking the whole company cashflow, if there's any.

Still, good luck to you guys, I hope we all make it in the end.

4M

Okay so how do I buy it with my Bitcoin in my coinbase

cuckcoin lmao.... join the cryptopump group $$ discord.gg/tUZVSCv $$

Make an account on Kucoin (see op), check your BTC wallet address and deposit your BTC there. If you're moving between exchanges I recommend using Ethereum instead.

If you use ethereum then use your ethereum wallet address, obviously. If you're new to this check a tutorial or something so you don't fuck up.

i dont trust those asian exchanges i preffer the russian ones like yobit tradesatoshi or btc-e kucoin is not the next binance, i lost lots of money buying BNB and im still holding that shit waiting for the pump that will never happen, they said they will buy BNB every month, it was a lie

>btc-e

reddit.com/r/kucoin/comments/76omg4/whats_guarantee_of_fixed_payout/dofpoei/

seriously Kucoin? other info speaks of 1 year or 2 for the decline in dividends, but it remains at their goodwill. Decrease up to 10-15% WTFFF, RIP KuCKcoin, Monkey delay who buy at 14, back to 9 in few days.

Read this faggot
medium.com/@CKTSUNE/a-fundamental-analysis-on-kucoin-8307f2b6e539

Binance Coin - KuCoin comparison at similar marketcaps

The potential on this is astronomical

Balls deep in this. And with RPX coming this weekend shits gonna get real

STOP MOONING
REEEE