Metaverse (ETP) is soon going to the moon

Metaverse (ETP) is soon going to the moon.
Get in the spaceship or do you like staying poor?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Metaverse_Blockchain/comments/77ch2y/ama_about_metaverse_highlights/
aion.network
cryptovest.com/news/cryptovest-exclusive-metaverse-token-major-exchange-listing-imminent/
imgur.com/Uap6Jpm
discord.gg/tUZVSCv
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Actually the big thing for ETP, is Eric currently being a keynote speaker at the World Blockchain Summit.
HitBTC is pretty big too actually.

Eric is informing people on how great ETP actually is.
And soon HitBTC will make it easier for a few million traders to buy it since they are very keen in the good business moder Metaverse has.

This is your chance anons. Not even shilling, look it up.

I have etp but hitbtc is a shit exchange, needs to go on binance or bittrex. Binance won't happen because they brushed them off. Hope you guys accumulated though.

How much you own OP?
This is genuinely probably my last shot after fucking out on not selling the top of DGB, and selling NEO too early.

shhh

they were only brushed off due to lack of volume. thats changed in a major way.
and likewise, best of luck user.

11, 22, 33
reddit.com/r/Metaverse_Blockchain/comments/77ch2y/ama_about_metaverse_highlights/

Too bad I'm a poor student only owning 110 ETP payed by working part time when im not studying.

500$ but it will at least x2 or 3 next few months so I'm happy :)

If anyone profits on this Golden tip feel free to send a donation:
BTC:
1C9Vyz9aUctBMZqoEKqRBAcv5dTjitqh74

ETP:
MKC3t8Yg14FCgEJQTcawncPiQ9VWuwSBSC

exactly, the volume has grown signifigantly in a small time.
-The product is great read u on it.
-Market cap is stil very small, much room to grow
-Team will begin marketing in November
-Exchange HitBTC will offer it soon, and its exchange still handles more volume then Bittrex (in BTC)
-Chinese market and chinks like to stick to chinese bussines

lol have fun carrying your bags

- Metaverse is branding themselves as the Chinese substitute for Ethereum and the company itself is based in Shanghai.

- Current market cap $24,902,036 vs NEO $1,460,715,000, that's a potential of 5900% ROI!

- POW + POS, currently in POW phase, moving to POS in the future.

- Metaverse offers a possibility to freeze your coins either for 6 months, giving you ROI of 8%, or for 1 year, giving your ROI of 20%.

- Current price is $1.10, low circulating supply of 22,600,000 ETP.

- Metaverse has about $200 mil. in funds.

- The founder of Metaverse is Eric Gu, a co-founder of other blockchain projects, including ViewFin™, the market leader in Blockchain technology in China. Eric Gu, CEO of Metaverse, is one of the sever Cofounders of ANS/NEO, who left to build his own better blockchain - ETP. He is also an adviser at Loopring LRC and a few other blockchain projects. He was an ICO investor in Bitshares. What I have also found, Eric was living 13 years in Canada working as a senior programmer for Haier (Haier is a Chinese brand which had the world's largest market share in white good in 2014, with 10.2 per cent retail volume market share).

- Eric has a very strong contacts in the crypto industry, including Vitalik Buterin, who Eric showed around when Vitalik was visiting China.

- Eric Gu is an advisor for an upcoming AION ICO - aion.network

got a feeling about this one, boys

- From this interview (link below), Eric Gu himself anticipates the value of the Metaverse token to “go up as many times as NEO”. cryptovest.com/news/cryptovest-exclusive-metaverse-token-major-exchange-listing-imminent/

- Metaverse is easier and more suitable for Chinese people to use than NEO as it's tailored for a business people and does not require any developing skills, neither knowledge of English language, making it a better choice for business people and therefore will have a wider public use, mainly in Asia. Bear in mind, most of the Chinese people does not speak English and do not have a skills to program in Solidity.

- Also, Metaverse offers a way more than NEO does. As @nucky888 in her Reddit about ETP wrote, "Oracles are just one of the solutions they offer. Others include digital assets, digital identities, etc. They offer holistic blockchain as a service for all kinds of businesses.
The services include a combination of Chainlink, NEO, CIVIC etc. into one business-friendly platform."

- Metaverse is the same size company as NEO, with currently 60 staffs at Viewfin, a leading Blockchain enterprise within China, which Metaverse is working together with(as said above, Eric Gu is Viewfin CEO)

- Here are Metaverse frontman's - imgur.com/Uap6Jpm

- Currently Metaverse has 5 developers, not including front-end.

- Team is made of professionals. Chen Hao, Metaverse CTO, won an award on the ArchSummit2017, where at least 200 Buissinesses were participating.

- Metaverse partnered with Moscow's based KICKICO and crypto investment bank CyberTrust and together are aiming to take over the ICO market in China and Russia. After only six months of launching Metaverse, there are at least 20 companies that want to make Initial Coin Offerings (ICO) on the Metaverse Blockchain platform. Over the next year, the fund partners plan to conduct about 100 ICO projects. These ICOs will likely technically be temporary based in Russia, untill the Chinese government regulates ICO's and solves the current situation in China.

- Metaverse is INTENDING to stay low profile with marketing until the next month. I won't be spreading any rumours here, but November could be an interesting month for Metaverse.

- Because of the new rules and regulations in China, Metaverse is rethinking its strategy, but the project and the work on the project is continuing without disruption. Metaverse is allowed by the Chinese government to continue their work on the Metaverse platform.

- Eric Gu, the CEO of Metaverse is intensively working to get Metaverse listed on a bigger international exchange, which is their main goal for this month of October. On 17th of August, Eric Gu WAS INVITED to meet the senior management team of Korean Exchange Coinone, where ETP could potentially get listed soon. In October 2017, Metaverse got listed on rightbtc.com, Dubai's first global coin to coin trading platform, and also was added on bitsun.net exchange, which lists only the top coins - ETH, ETC, LTC, and BCC, ETP is amongst them! Considering it's a Chinese coin with a huge potential, it could start trading on Binance anytime. When that happens and people will start paying an attention, Metaverse could literally explode as NEO did.

- Their wallet "TokenMaster" is available for download on Google Store. iOS version of wallet is currently under the verification process of Apple Store.

- The Metaverse ICO was on Sept. 5th, 2016, the price for token was 6000 ETP/bitcoin, around $0.3 per ETP. That would explain the first drop in price as it did hit the exchanges a couple months ago.

- Since ETP got listed on Bitfinex a couple weeks ago, the price bounced from it's ATL and went up about 500% up, before stabilising right now ready to moon.

- At this moment, Metaverse is in a the World BlockChain Summit in Dubai!!! (see pic at )

- The reasons this is so under the radar in the Western world is because of a small exchange (just got listed on bitfinex 2 weeks ago) and mainly because of the recent Chinese ICO ban, which caused a panic sell and the price decreased from $7 to the current $1. When that happened, the main goal for ETP was to rethink their strategy and find a solution. As said above, recently ETP partnered with Russians KICKICO, where they could be likely temporarily hosting their ICO's again once it's all setup. Marketing is not their main concern at this moment, the product is, which is a good sign. ViewFin is a huge company and I strongly believe they are doing their best to get everything running again asap. With Russian partnership this could get even bigger than what it was before. This could create a main crypto connection between the two biggest economies - China and Russia. Once everything is sorted out and Metaverse will start theirs marketing again, the previous $7 should really be the floor.

For all those who decide to go profit $$$ after my Golden advice, feel free to send a donation:

BTC:
1C9Vyz9aUctBMZqoEKqRBAcv5dTjitqh74

ETP:
MKC3t8Yg14FCgEJQTcawncPiQ9VWuwSBSC

Why doesn't this shit trade on bittrex?

read my posts

>- Metaverse is INTENDING to stay low profile with marketing until the next month. I won't be spreading any rumours here, but November could be an interesting month for Metaverse.

Sold the news last night actually after looking up how much of a non-event the world blockchain summit appeared to be. I think it'll be a good long term coin but I think it'll also be a while before it substantially increases in value again.

nice pump, join this pumpgroup for real shitcoin influence pumps $$$ weekly $ discord.gg/tUZVSCv

Gotta take risks in life to make it bro.
This isnt even a risk. Its free money

This coin looks legit.
Its so low now I'm actually gonna buy some. Thanks user

if you freeze it inside you wallet for a year you will receive 20% extra.