Palm Bitch Confidential

Any hacker to leak us some fresh shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/signatum/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

teeka so sexy.....

>trusting this mong
it's going to end in tears user

so many pajeets eager to gobble up more bait from micro-whales waiting to shit on them

How is this any different from a telegram pump and dump group except that they release their pumps in pdf?

>fresh shit

buy pot coins

it's not

Hacker here, this months bug call will be ETH.

Eboost up to 1$
Big contract to game developers

Quality meme right here, sanjay.

my dad works at pbc, he told me to buy LINK, $100 EOY....
...just kidding, it's bitbean.

i have insider info that REQ will be next month's recommendation. buy below ICO price while you still can

When next confidential?

We still are in Zencash

BLN. News will come out today on the merkle.com. You can purchase BLN at coinexchange.io

Only 10 million coins will go to 10$ imo

Y'all hate Indians all the time yet you trust an Indian the most. I don't get it

cognitive dissonance is real.most people here owe the money they've made thanks to the programming power of many sweaty pajeets.

Not every indian is a pajeet same as not every black person is a nigger. Teeka is a full blown pajeet though make no mistake

is your dad also CEO of nintendo?

He'll shill NGR

Updates should come out tomorrow at 6pm EST. Not the big newsletter though.

Because they actually give in-depth analysis on why they invest in the projects they pick. It's not "HURRR MEME LINES BREAKING BUY NOW DEAR SIRS"

I have access to pbc via a group, I'll tell you hints once it is out but no leaks. Gotta get in early myself first

That is a spicay maymay. Stoled.

I don't get it either, who the fuck is this guy? Why is this a reputable publication - just because he use to work in finance and they have a logo that looks like a cheap Dr. Dre album cover ripoff?

Also I assume because he's based in America and not in the land of the designated streets he's seen as more trustworthy than some dollar a day lad working behind a computer in Mumbai

he made a lot of people a lot of money calling NEO (when it was antshares), and OMG early. At this point in time anything he recommends is a self-fulfilling prophecy (see Zencash or Solarcoin, his two most recent recommendations) so the earlier you know what his calls are the better.

Sooo a stopped watch?

He has never called solarcoin

I guess you could say that. He goes for a bit of a shotgun approach to investing where most don't end up performing that amazingly but on average you'll be up a good amount.

Except that people now only remember those two calls that I mentioned, and he has a bunch of lazy whales who just follow his calls to the letter so any shitcoin he endorses gets a pretty big pump.

Was the potcoin email real? Why arent there any screenshots?

Yeah you're probably right, all I know is that people speculating that he recommended it ( ) caused it to go up a ridiculous amount so just goes to show how much people buy into the PBC meme

>Tiwari: the human.

Need some work on that smile, dude.

Although the timing of this LARP was perfect. Came right after the ZEN hype and they even whipped up a fake pdf in less than a day and flooded the boards to make it seem like a ZEN sequel.
Of course anyone that isn't new knows King Pajeet doesn't shill more than once a month, though.

hacker here! i don't work for free
but i have some juicy intel

1J6V9zKWMo31GhPnoKmeJNDMbLJeuFV8bB

[email protected]

send btc then contact me

Mark my words anons, Signatum will be the next pump. This coin will shake the cryptosphere to their core. I would not be surprised if signatum is number 2 after Butcoin in a couple of months

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/signatum/