be in college

> be in college
> second year of finance degree
> realize the quickest way to make it rich is to get smarter people to work for you
> decide to start messing around with the idea of a crypto investment firm
> spend a fuck ton of time working on business model with best friend
> set cut-off on gains to 100% - we 'cash out' and 'sell their cryptos' when they double in value (nobody can argue with that)
> in reality hold onto them until shit hits the fan
> naturally charismatic and alpha as fuck so i can lure in high-end customers with ease
> honestly convince them that i can double their money in a year
> hire asians and pajeets to do TA and research alts
> draft portfolio which literally consists of the top 20 cryptos by marketcap
> pay the workers 50K a year (they're all recent graduates)
> pay best friend of mine (co-founder) 100K
> 30K for accounting and legal, 100K for office
> started in July 2017
> net profit for first quarter was 150K, target for second quarter is 300K
> finishing my degree in six months to work on this shit full-time

Am I doing this right Veeky Forums? First time at running a business but I'm up quite a bit and 90% of my earnings are going into crypto. Anyone want in?

>pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/tUZVSCv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LARP

this girl inst Asian and for that resewn im out

How much do you take?

>non asian girl
>obvious larp

kys my dude

You are absolutely going to land in so much fucking debt that you'll be wondering how human brains can put men on the moon, yet still manage to fuck up this hard.

I estimate 1 month of operation before worry sets in. 3 months before sheer panic, 6 months before it crashes & burns, and 7 months before your first genuine consideration of suicide.

You will become, the pinkest wojak.

5% commission on transactions. It's not a lot but the mean purchase is $7,200, which is on average $360 for talking to people the right way over the phone or over lunch.

And how, exactly, are you going to find those people? Works fine at first with family and friends, but seeing as you're so confident let's test this.

Let's say I'm a 30-something year old, tech-savvy professional who was referred to you by a friend. I will genuinely assess your pitch. Convince me why I should put my money in the hands of a kid in his second year of a finance degree, in a highly speculative and volatile market.

Go.

Can you explain further? It's not as if the crypto market hasn't ever recovered from a loss. Worst case scenario, their portfolio halves in value when the market crashes which will happen, on average, four times a year. Best case scenario, they double their money and I make $700 commission on the transactions.

It's a win-win for everyone because I'm willing to take the risk and the target demographic I'm investing for won't be pissed if their $10,000 turns to $5,000, which once again won't happen in the long-run.

Not sure if you're accidentally samefagging or just retarded.

I'm interested in your response to Furthermore; if you're targeting people who don't care if their $10,000 disappears, you're targeting people who have money to invest in the first place. Typically, these are money-conscious, smart individuals. Their first question is going to be "Why should I invest in you". They'll be expecting you to describe your experience, and the experience of their team. What are you going to say?

I wouldn't personally target people like you. I opt for men (because they are unlike risk-averse women) in their adolescents and early adulthood who are looking to 'get rich quick'. I also target the elderly (particularly those with enough money to throw at something so volatile) in the hopes that they'll beat the shitty 10% that the market will give them on average. Desperate middle-aged parents are my favourites, because on a good day I can earn more for them than they can in an entire year.

I have a script in front of me whenever I talk on the phone, but I've done it enough times that I know this shit off by heart.

I tell them that I've logged more than 500 hours researching this field over the past year. If I continue at this rate then in a year's time I'll be on 1000 hours. I ask them what their expertise is and I say that this is mine. I honestly convince them that I know this shit in microscopic detail, because it's the truth. I lay out my intentions: to make both us of rich. It's very easy to build rapport over the phone. I also tell them that I've made over 500% in the crypto market and it's where I've currently allocated $150,000 of my savings.

You basically have to play the numbers game. Not everybody is going to say yes. But if I call 10 people in an hour and I convince 1 of them to set up an account and buy 3K in crypto, that's $150 I make from processing the transaction. Therefore, each person I call is essentially worth $15.

I guess I didn't really answer your question, but this is the approach that has led me to where I am.

your dumb af OP.... all others join this cryptogroup to pump discord.gg/tUZVSCv make mula $$$

I know you are larping but i'll bite anyway:
So you cap customer profit @ 2x and then keep the surpassing amount for yourself? Sound sketchy af, and will probably land you a jail ticket sooner or later. Not sure about the rest, but those expenditures seem quite high for staff. Why not figure out how to do some of the stuff yourself or minimize costs.

I've actually played with the idea of a crypto investing firm as well, but the biggest set back is that I don't have close peers that are into crypto, and there is no way I would get in this shit alone.

It does sound sketchy, but it's all entailed in the disclosure statement that I email through to them. So far, nobody has mentioned it but at the end of the day, I doubt anyone would be pissed off if you could double their money over the course of a year. I'm acting on their behalf and in their best interest, and I believe that they should pull out while their money is secured and doubled. They always oblige.

I have figured out how to do some of the shit on my own, but you can accomplish a lot more by having people work for you. These nerds are really good at buying low/selling high. As an example, they bought BTC at 5286 on 18/10 and sold it for 6120 on the 21/10. That's a decent 15.8% return for a couple of days of work. They've virtually already paid themselves off and they'll be a massive help when shit hits the fan and the market crashes again.

Let's assess how retarded this LARP is. OP claims the following:
>$380,000 per annum is costs
>$150,000 in profit

Now we've established this, OP claims to have targeted a highly specific demographic. Typical acquisition costs per qualified lead would be $40, but let's be generous and say it's half that - $20 per qualified lead.

Now, let's look at OP's profit claim. Claiming to have made $150k profit this quarter, this means that at $360 per customer; OP has gained 1472 customers within a QUARTER.

Now let's say that OP's conversio rate, with his exceptional and convincing charisma, is a phenomenal 10% (a truly spectacular conversion rate). That means that OP's spoken to, over lunch or the phone, 14,720 people this since July, which is three months.

That means OP's spoken to, over lunch or the phone, 161 people per day.

Now let's believe him. Let's say OP has invented some electrogravitics device which somehow bends spacetime, and is able to have 161 hours in a day, and accidentally gamma-rayed his brain such that now he no longer requires sleep nor sustenance, and spends every second of his day - without pause - speaking to clients (who must be lining up out the door to speak to him).

With the (incredibly generous) acquisition cost of $20 per customer, that means OP has payed $294,000 ALONE in acquisition costs in three months. Now, we realise that OP's costs are actually (conservatively) $910,000. This, assuming that OP really somehow managed - with his spacetime device - a phenomenal 1472 customers per month, means that OP is actually still $380,000 in debt.

So there we have it.

With a spacetime continuum bending device, literal superhuman powers, an infinite supply of qualified leads and a charisma which is capable of smashing the sales records of all the world's best salesmen, combined; OP has still landed him self in close to half a million dollars of debt; within 3 months - with this idea.

>tl;dr, See

/thread

>> set cut-off on gains to 100% - we 'cash out' and 'sell their cryptos' when they double in value (nobody can argue with that)
>> in reality hold onto them until shit hits the fan
This probably fits the definition of a pyramid scheme. You're essentially paying the winnings of those who entered first from the capital pool of newcomers.

This is pure gold, can I have your autograph please

Why would you hire pajeets for 50k a year when people with a master degree here in the Netherlands start with 2,5k a month.

Whats with the American obsession with China and India.

For 50k you can get someone with a master degree and 8 years experience.

bumping for an answer to this post

the only reason why i still post on this shithole after nearly a decade on here is because of posts like this user. you make it all worth it. this is brilliant thanks for the keks now have a (you) user

>500%

kek maybe if you had over 7000% it would work

So I've tried to figure out OP's business model. Is he a broker with stupidly high transaction fees of 5% or is he a cryptocurrency fund which the investors enter into and pay that stupidly high 5% transaction fee?

This is why I visit random boards. Veeky Forums is no joke.

Talked like a true digital marketer.
I'm proud of you, fellow marketer.

You are a biz GOD

Fuking ded

Xd i have 2000% and i dont even know what am doing

Pure beauty

>over the phone
jesus christ, obviously this guy is trustworthy and I'll trust him with anything he says

Nothing is going to top this today.

because OP is a retarded larper