/ѦRK/ - Ѧ Daily ARK thread Ѧ

How comfy are you holding ARK?

How much are you holding?

Where do you see the price going?

>Mobile Wallet 92%
>ARKVM 55%

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ArkEcosystem/comments/77zeb5/vote_for_ark_to_get_listed_on_zerofee_trading/
upbit.com/exchange?code=CRIX.UPBIT.BTC-ARK
discord.gg/A3vrvP
explorer.ark.io/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Where do you see the price going?
if you want a similar chart just look up DGB

Daily reminder that all of you should consider owning at least 2.5k Ark
Time is now.

it is a good one to have
give it time to rise ..... it will do you proud ...eventually

>Where do you see the price going?
Just flip the BTC and ETH charts upsdie down

>DELUDED FUD.jpg

We need to accumulate LEL

sorry, don't have 7k money

Soon.

retard

you wont have 1m with 100k passive income per year ether

Daily reminder to help get Ark on more exchanges.
Cobinhood is a soon to be released 0% fee exchange and is currently having a community vote on what coin to add. Follow these instructions to vote ark:
reddit.com/r/ArkEcosystem/comments/77zeb5/vote_for_ark_to_get_listed_on_zerofee_trading/

We're in first place right now, with Bequence snapping at our heels, and you are able to vote every 24 hrs to keep us ahead.

ALSO
You can see the Ark page on the new Korean Upbit exchange:
upbit.com/exchange?code=CRIX.UPBIT.BTC-ARK

Thanks, user.

When ARK gets to $40 I'll be a millionaire, just wondering if I should cash out at that point or just keep fucking around on here looking for the next big one.

Kill me baby

Cash out half and put it all into index funds.

Reminder that Ark is building devices for you to pay for things with Ark in the real world

Forgot pic

God, arkies are so deluded

More on this from the whitepaper.

>How much are you holding?

why 2.5k? where do you see the price going?

That's exactly where I am right now kek.

400$ by 2025 cap this

>8 years until then

im holding 2500 ark, in the meantime i do pumps in this p&d group! discord.gg/A3vrvP

i will report you every post i see you dirty pajeet

post address or pajeet

Deluded arkies.

Stuttering potheads.

Sell now.

Sell now.

Sell now.

Sell now.

Sell now.

Sell now.

Sell now.

Sell now.

Sell now.

Sell now.

How much Ark to lick the sweat out of her buttcrack?

>tfw ~200 Arklet

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME A GODDAM RUN DOWN OF THE CONFERENCE YESTERDAY?

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the magnificent visionaries that run this movement. Price has already risen 10%. Once it breaks through the $4 resistance the FOMO will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to buy more, with the whales making massive market buys. Once it shoots through the $5 mark, unabated ECSTASY will ripe through all ARKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this magnificent crypto laughing hysterycally while refreshing bittrex. The $10 mark will be met, the largest buy-in in history will ensue. The upgraded Nodes will begin to go into overdrive, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in ARK will be filing in their resignation papers, forging ahead with their massive stacks inside their wallets, unwilling to move it to bittrex to sell a single non-forged ARK unnecessarily.
The price WILL skyrocket at this point over $20, and most probably reach top three ICO levels.
From that day forward the ecstatic Arkie formerly-wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin knowing it had fundamentals will go back to their massive estates, with more money in their current accounts than they could ever use, to be made leaders by the next wave of ARKies arriving to beg for their gibs.
Ecstatic ARKies will hold bags FOREVER, with passive income, no worries, and no worldly desires.
I warned you noARKies. There's still time to get in. Buy NOW.
Don't be deluded, don't be a no-ARKie.

The

Quick rundown on the conference:
rothschilds bow to the ark,
in contact with aliens,
rumoured to possess psychic abilities,
control france with an iron fist,
own castles and banks all over the world,
direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line,
will bankroll the first cities on Mars (arkangrad will be be the first city),
own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth,
first designer babies will be ark Babies,
devs said to have 200+ IQ

I don't understand. They are 20% away from a card that you can use anywhere? Even if that were the case, the vendor has to accept this card with his own hardware. How is this different than bitcoin? Also there is no timeline on this, so who knows how long this will actually take.

I love ARK, but this seems a bit too ambitious. Would rather they focus on smartbridges.

Every god damn time i ser that ugly ASS logo i feel like im in some sort of Wolfenstein game from The 90's.

Arkies Get The Fuck off this board before you all drown

Just do IT

Thanks anons.

stay poor nigger

bitcoin first confirmation 10-60min, ark 8 seconds

I get that, but ARK isn't the only coin trying to capture that portion of the market. It'd be cool if they could pull this off, but don't you think smartbridges should be the priority?

ARK will be tied or better with ETH in the future. Just have a look at the explorer, it's beautiful. explorer.ark.io/
Ark is one of the sleeping giants, same as Vert, and we know what happened with Vert in the last couple days.

I agree with you. I think ARK is PC to ETH's MAC desu.

Spare some ARK? This is my address

ANv1b8xZ9tN3hZDfrGBohaZXLD4jnwmJan

anyone else complete trash at the faucet rolling?

i just wanna get my 200 Ark complete but i havent gotten more than the min payout

>feelsbadman

I always get the minimum amount except for once where I rolled the tier above it.
I might sell some of my alts for more Ark because I want to have at least 2000, which means I need about 1800 more.

those will be worth exactly 2000 usd next week, nice

I am. Haven't rolled anything good help an arklet out

* .--.
/ / `
+ | |
' \ \__,
* + '--' *
+ Ѧ
ѦѦѦ
ѦѦѦѦѦ
* ѦѦѦѦѦѦѦ
|= =|
| |
* | |
| | '
| | +
| |
' | |
| |
| |
Ѧ|##!##|Ѧ
ѦѦ|##!##|ѦѦ
ѦѦѦ|##!##|ѦѦѦ
ѦѦѦѦ Ѧ | Ѧ ѦѦѦѦ
ѦѦѦ ( | ) ѦѦѦ
ѦѦ ( | ) ѦѦ
(( ))
(( : ))
(( : ))
(( ))
(( ))
( )

AJvAnCrHeMsLijtTFrG3udK1L8KvDBg5mo

Kek, you probably think shia lecuck is cool. Faggot.

$50 in half a year

It was supposed to be our turn

It's true, desu

Bump for delusion