Why no exchanges!!

why no exchanges!!

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/tUZVSCv
support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex
youtube.com/watch?v=1nmLU284fIk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DAADDD I WANT EXCHANGE. IF YOU DONT GIVE ME AN EXCHANGE IM GONNA TELL CHOCOLATE DADDY ON YOU
RRREEE

REEEEEEEEE SOMEONE SPAM THEM IN SLACK PLS.

I understand they were busy in Sibos but now they have no excuses. Hire a fucking pajeet handle exchange listing goddamnit.

Dont they want their uncirculated LINK to moon as well? These dumb faggits...

I WANT LINK IN COINBASE NOW!!!

Blame the SEC. Teams can no longer directly contact exchanges for listing in secondary markets without risking classification as a security. Someone else has to get LINK listed.

Then who the fuck should contact the exchanges?

I dunno. How did Binance go about it?

Isnt the only criteria for being accepted by the SEC is passing the Howey Test. This is fucking bullshit.

Listing ERC20 tokens is trivial, so if Bittrex,Poloniex, HitBTC are not listing Link soon then it is doomed.

Enigma newsletter addressed this: "I know that exchange listing is another question that you have. We are not allowed to actively take steps that would create a secondary market for our tokens. That creates the risk of becoming a security. That being said, ENG liquidity will come."

That said we need to take action to get LINK listed otherwise the token is indeed doomed.

>b-bittrex soon
now where did i hear this one before

But ENG is a machine learning hedgefund. Its not a utility token.

The SEC has been very clear that utility tokens like LINK are not securities. They even posted guidelines on what ICOs are at risk of being classified as securities.

Its clearly stated in the ENG website that they are an investment platform. Thats why they are at risk from the SEC.

who are you quoting?

Understood. Someone needs to join the Chainlink team along with Rory and take initiative to get exchange listing.

FWIW I sent a message to Rory asking what positions they're hiring.

We really need to get this shit out of binance

Weaponiized autism lets get on fucking bittrex already somebody contact that hacker Veeky Forums

We need to use the power of Veeky Forums to spam bittrex to list it.

Don't you need to be an official member of the team to even submit a listing request? Otherwise we could just spam Twitter? Though don't know how that would look.

Maybe we should make exchanges interested in approaching Link themselves?

But Im afraid the Binance incident will make them think twice b4 dippong a finger in this autism vat

Wouldn't use /biz as the only barometer to whether exchanges will list LINK. It can stand on its own.

>Though don't know how that would look
Anything you do to try and get it listed elsewhere will make you look like pajeets

Coins get listed. Eventually. There must be some outside influence in these decisions. It can't all be in a vacuum. How not to look like a pajeet...

If you are after short term gains my advice is to sell all your links immediately. The SIWFT implementation won't be here soon if ever. It will go down to 10 cents cause there's people on board who will get impatient and go for coins that make profit in the next 6-12 months. ChainLink is huge risk huge reward and, in context of cryptosphere, a very long term investment.

why were so many LINK withdrawn in the first place?

To continue, the devs don't want this coin on fucking bittrex. They want to sell these tokens for banks. Do you understand that. They need a decent platform. Look at bittrex, look at that fucking piece of shit, look up at their address on google maps, their HQ is at a fucking parking slot, the company doesn't exist. You need to send a selfie to be able to withdraw 3 btc. This product is not made for you.

A group was doing a pnd and fudded about binance not actually having link tokens and then a rally to bank run binance.

Really stupid

no bank is going to buy this coin, get a grip. its just like ripple, they'll be so desperate to get users they'll be giving it away in the hopes banks will use it, which of course they won't because the value proposition just isn't there.

the banks, if they were to use this "tech", would be the most valuable members of the network. why the hell would they pay to provide value to it?

pay with token for data

Welcome to Bittrex guys.

>fw the "busy with sibos 2018" is becoming real

they're building their own exchange. :^)

>no bank is going to buy this coin
They wouldn't necessarily have to. Node operators could accept payment in ornamental shells, and then use their tokens to get the system working.

> its just like ripple
Confirmed for having no clue what you're talking about.

>the banks, if they were to use this "tech", would be the most valuable members of the network. why the hell would they pay to provide value to it?
... because Chainlink does something in return?

You should study pic related lmao.

just because you don't like the facts doesn't mean i'm clueless. if they're trying to court banks they're going to have the exact same issues as ripple. no bank will ever pay to buy a token so they can use the network when they're the most valuable part of it. chainlink is worthless without their banking "partnerships", because ethereum will have their own native oracles for contracts.

> if they're trying to court banks they're going to have the exact same issues as ripple.
Doubling down on ignorance isn't the smart thing to do.

1) Ripple and SWIFT do very different things
2) Ripple is disruptive, it would require a complete overhaul of existing banking systems and infrastructure / while LINK is a every low-threshold add-on

>ethereum will have their own native oracles for contracts
Wow, you really think Ethereum nodes will start doing oracle computations at the same time as mining?
Do you have any idea how ridiculous this sounds?

see

discord.gg/tUZVSCv crypto pumpgroup altcoin madnezz $

>because ethereum will have their own native oracles

herp, mommy, i posted it again!!!

youre completely and utterly missing the point, they both have tokens they're trying to peddle, and they both need incumbents to use their network (which requires those tokens) in order to bring value to the network itself. no bank would buy these tokens because without a consortium of banks using the tokens the network has a tiny fraction of the utility. in both cases, they will be forced to give away tokens if they expect these organizations to use the network. the actual mode of operation of these networks is irrelevant to the overall economics.

you seriously think they're going to stop improving their protocol? with layers like plasma adding oracles is incredibly easy, and it wouldn't require a separate token, fees would be paid in eth atomically with the contract call, much cheaper and simpler.

it would be on a second layer, obviously. the point is it wouldn't require yet another token, so it would be a better fit for almost every use case.

banks are doing all of this right now in an existing network and they are peddling with a token called dollar. they might start using a different network and a different token if it's faster, cheaper and more secure

XRP and LINK do completely different things.
XRP isn't even needed to achieve any of Ripple's functionality, while LINK is the lifeblood of the decentralized oracle network.

>it would be on a second layer
lmao
This is where things go from funny to hilarious.

A second layer would imply that ETH would have a distinct decentralized oracle network.

Guess what currently existing solution is also a distinct decentralized network. Chainlink.

What you're saying is that Ethereum would simply rip off Chainlink, and try to outcompete Chainlink's years of massive exposure among the world's financial elite (WEF, Capgemini, Gartner, SWIFT, ... all having mentioned Smartcontract.com by name for several years now).

You realize that, right?

ANYONE could try to rip off Smartcontract.com and its Chainlink network. Just like ANYONE could try to rip off SWIFT or Bitcoin.

Ok guys I'm dead serious. Do you think the team is building their own "exchange"? I mean what they target is consumers that will pay USD for LINK. At the end of the day what prevent them from building a smartcontract for token exchanges against usd/btc/eth?

>they will be forced to give away tokens if they expect these organizations to use the network

how the fuck do you come to such a retarded conclusion? did you do any form of research at all? you're basically saying that banks aren't prepared to pay for a product that they want to use. if they want to use the node network, they need to pay the node provider, what's so weird about this?

why does Sergey have such a friendly and trustworthy face?

He looks like that guy who would come pick you up at 3am when you drunk and stuck at some horny fat chicks place.

>what prevent them from building a smartcontract for token exchanges against usd/btc/eth?
Nothing would prevent them from doing something very much like this.

Anyone who thought Chainlink users were going to have to go to fucking Binance and buy LINK there is seriously out of touch with crypto.

I think they are. Out of the existing ones the only option to even consider would be ledgerx

Nothing weird about that.

They're already paying APIs for pretty much the exact same thing.
With Chainlink, they could start paying the Chainlink node for the API data and the oracle computations at the same time. They'd have blockchain-usable API data in a single transaction.

>Ripple and SWIFT do very different things
Meant to say "Ripple and LINK do very different things"

i was joking when i posted that...but it would be the most professional way to do it if they want to actually sell their product to big firms. having bank employees fuck around on binance is not something i can see happening in a million years.

Sirs. I have good informations that he is to be added onto the Yobit exchange this week. Many rewards are expected so you must buy the LINK coins right now :)

Yes, ledgerX is also an option.

>He looks like that guy who would come pick you up at 3am when you drunk and stuck at some horny fat chicks place.
lmao

>Bro, come on bro. Let's go home.
>fffffFUCK off sergay, thiz chick is fkn HOT
>Bro, no she's not. You're just drunk. Trust me, she's a pig
>wadvr man, shezz down to FUCK
>Let's just go home now. You don't want to do this.
>yezz I DO
> No you really don't. Remember Rebecca?
>Rrrrrrebacca... fffffucking pig *burp*
>Exactly, let's go. Let's get your mind off things. We'll solve some Oracle problems. Alright?
>I love you szzzzergay
>And I love decentralization.

Where’s Polo at? Kraken? There’s gotta be more exchanges that don’t need much to list

Toppest of keks

fucking gold/10

Bittrex is in Seattle you total dunce.

>We'll solve some Oracle problems. Alright?

>I love you szzzzergay
>And I love decentralization

dead

chainlink has the best memes
there's no way it won't moon now

You don't need to buy link to use their smart contacts.

Fuck this guy. I hope he dies

A whale or group of whales knew altcoins were going to increase in value after the bitcoin fork so they told all the dumbasses on Veeky Forums to withdraw all their link from binance to go "on strike" so they'll keep bagholding while the whales profit from the pump.

LINK coming to COSS this week

What pump are you even talking about, retard

What pump?
That huge green candle was from the faggots who kept LINK bleeding all the time so they could get their worthless stack of Bitcoin Gold then FOMOed back in at a higher price.
Genius plan.

Chinks do what they want. SEC is a USA thing. Use a non American exchange and it should be easy for them.

>reunited and it feels so good

No kyc
It's registered in Cayman islands lol good luck getting on any exchanges

support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex

here we can suggest Bittrex to add chainlink. If chainlink comes to bittrex it will be easiest x5

Here come the triggered linkmarines.
I don't know, how about the 30% jump right after half your accounts were frozen from your failure of a protest?
You guys will really believe anything on this board won't you?

Marine brotherhood

Are you fucking retarded, can you even read the chart?

Everyone who sold for BTC so they could get Bitcoin Gold market bought all the way to 5300 after the fork, but there was no trading at that level so it instantly returned to actual trading levels of 4400 sats.
Dumb monkey.

I invested 20 ETH into LINK.

Fuck it It's the only coin I believe in long term. I know it won't grow the next 6-12 months but I am willing to take the risk. I see it as a lottery ticket.

Would kill myself if I didn't invest in LINK and it became the next ETH.

>There was no trading for 24 hours
Sorry you have to lie to make yourself feel better. But that's what you deluded bagholders are good at right? Volume candles don't lie. You had the chance to sell for a small loss or possibly break even, but now it's going to fade for a long fucking time. Maybe I'll even swing trade your shitcoin once it finds support sub 3000 sats.

That "bump" lasted half an hour and those were people who were getting back into LINK.
IF you weren't blind you could see that the price immediately dropped under 5k and look at that volume below extremely low.
I'm sorry you're a fucking pajeet with 5k LINKs so could've sold at 4.8k and rebought at 4.4 for massive 9% gains but I couldn't do that without crashing or bumping the price a couple hundred sats.

confideal, blockcat, all better than chain link you did wrong

/thread

>not beginning to exclusively use Etherdelta

Slowly but surely the normans will learn how to navigate that autistic dreamscape

Someone needs to go in the slack guns blazing and start talking some sense into rory. Hold them accountable to the folks who handed them tens of millions of $

us!

>Sergey co-founded NXT Secure Asset Exchange
>youtube.com/watch?v=1nmLU284fIk
>Why aren't they being listed on more exchanges?
Because they are building one.

It sure has some amazing memes.
By far the toilet FUDs were the best

>NXT Secure Asset Exchange
waiiiiiiiit user WHAT THE FUCK I forgot about this, this makes sense

HOLY SHIT CONFIRMED MOON

He talks with disgust of empty promises starting at 12:30. Is he still the same man today, Veeky Forums? Can we trust him?

Haha, that "my pleasure" at the end. God damn I love this guy, I don't even care if he takes all my money

because link is the mother of shitcoins

>my pleasure
PREVIOUS EMPLOYMENT AT CHIK FIL À CONFIRMED